Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses (43025 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by leisuretym: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
things like this thrives during the Ya'adua administration in plateau state, the muslim terrorized the Christians and the Muslims were protected,
whenever the Christians gathered to fight back, they will be shot! but the muslims entities always have a free day and allowed to thrive in battle, that was when a muslim commissioner of police was posted to Jos, who slapped a pastor in the church, and the said commissioner also challenged the CAN president , the videos are online, i can dig them out.

its not that the muslims are good fighters but they have some kind of immunity against the law, they always get away with it.

if you go to Jos today, you will see the musilms (okadas) riding bike around dilimi, bauchi road , in fact in the whole of Jos North local government, despite the ban placed on okada in the state.

that is the example of immunity we are talking about

also, you will never see any Federal Road safety official on bauchi road in Jos, because the area belong to the muslims, they rather disturb people in the Christian areas, if you have no driving license or vehicle particulars, just take the muslim areas and no police will challenge you, even El Rufai has stopped the Federal Road Safety in Kaduna State, but when this Federal road safety generate revenue in the christian area, the revenue is being shared by all, both Muslims and Christians,

it was Gallantry Baba Jang who fought for against the Islamist agenda in plateau state , A True Hero

a church was burnt in Abuja some days back, why? its easy to burn churches due to style of the structure , but mosques are always designer to repel fire attack, and they dont keep chairs in the mosque, why cant CAN find a concrete method of roofing churches to repeal fire attack ?

you can not ban sales of alcohol and share from alcohol tax.
there is need for True Federalism !!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by iyerikan12: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
may God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Xaddy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
this the truth,, they have a sponsor in El rufai,, bye thanks for ur time
Sponsor in El Rufai because he is also a Muslim and Fulani abi? The same way when it is convenient they say Buhari is Fulani Herdsmen sponsor because of his fulani roots and another time he is Boko Haram sponsor Because of his Kanuri roots, and of course because he is a Muslim...

Lemme ask you a question when Fulani Herdsmen crisis happened in Southern Kaduna when Patrick Yakowa was governor and GEJ was president both Christians, were you they sponsors? Or the Christians governors of Benue, Taraba and Plateau that have used the stupid method of paying off Herdsmen, were they also sponsors. ElRufai has been really inept in handling this crisis and the government is applyingthe same bandaid approach that has only solved the crisis for few minutes but as we can see now, it will rise his head again. A lasting solution MUST be provided to stamp out this disgusting crisis once and for all. Politicising the crisis will not help anyone or transforming it into a religious crisis that it is not

PS: There has been serious religions crisis in Kaduna, Kano and other states but this is not one. If it is, I will say it as it is. You need to do your own research on this particular trend of crisis in Nigeria instead of coming up with conjectures
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by HeGeMon(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Guys pls hear me out, I have an idea & I don't know how brilliant or dumb it sounds, OK, it's evident that the killing s in Southern Kaduna, is becoming unbecoming &any one that says anytn against it, is either arrested, molested or threatened, firstly it was Apostle John Suleiman , then Audi maikori to mention a few, while these killings continue unabated, & security agencies rather focus on those condemning the killings rather than the perpetrators of these heinous genocide, what if we all set out a day, to troll all those parties involved in the crises on Twitter starting from the Maccban,el-rufa, Nigeria police,Nigeria army,the presidency, and all other interested parties in this shameful situation on their verified Twitter accounts, since its very true that el rufai,has once threatened the security of the nation at one time that any herdsman killed is a price of blood to be repayed, which is this been manifested at this moment, I tink its high time he explains his culpability in this crisis & rescinds that tweet or face justice, since the security agencies have shown to take sides with the political class as regards this crisis, I can only wonder how many tweeters they can arrest on that day, since they show bias to Ordinary Nigerians. Let's see if they can arrest 1 million Nigerian youths for calling for justice. Let's hope its massive

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Celsony: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
shamecurls:

Confirm authenticity before posting issues that can create tension, trigger counter-attacks and panic

The story is very authentic, it happened yesterday night. I stay in kafanchan

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by dee02(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gruesome!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Pascal181: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
if the villagers take up arms to defend themselves now they will be arrested as terrorists. el rufai n buhari, God will judge u.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Kingbuhari(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
abeg which of the fulanis , is it Libyan fulanis or Senegalese Fulanis ? buhari is a dullard

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Taiwx(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed;-X
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by anakata: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
black people calling for the killings of other black people.. The elites would approve.
Lol & the only reason why Boko Haram exists is to destabilize Nigeria from becoming a superpower, done by the North African & Arabic elites grin.
Imagine how their societies would crumble if other countries abandoned their oil for Naija's.

If Africans don't unite, this is OUR future:

A Native American (Who was genocided)
A Ashkenazi Jew (Who was genocided)
& An African... A Mural in a spooky airport that was said to be created by the elites and underground exists a bunker for fallout. angry Y'all better wake up before it's too late, no need to be tribalist. The Tutu's and Hutsi's were living in peace & harmony for thousands of years but who bleeped it up? The same people that wants to GENOCIDE you. Eko Atlantic isn't for black people by the way cry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Danzakidakura:
there is no evil except Islam .

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Xaddy:
I stopped reading at "I don't know how true this story is" How about you confirm and get back to us?

And for the umpteenth time, STOP GIVING THESE KILLINGS RELIGIOUS COLOURATION!!! This is murderous, retarted, evil and heartless Fulanin Herdsmen killing Farmers because of grazing lands... It is not Muslim killing Christians because they are Muslims.

"Repeating a lie so many times does not make it a truth"
fool.. It in all news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by akigbemaru: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fulani herdmen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Celsony: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
The soldiers are scared whenever the fulanis attack they always run away, & when they manage enter d bush, they dont shoot at the herdsmen. Thats the more reason this whole bruhahaha seem like or it is a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by luvinhubby(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
broseme:
More

This is disgusting, time to invite ICC on El Rufai.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Oluwasemilore11(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=lielbree post=53887443]They kill everything and anyone. Even the young are not spared cry[/quote
May God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nathan2016: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
You need a TROPHY...WELL SAID
The North dont know their problem

spectator2001:
Whenever I think about the northern part of the country, I curse every leader who's emerged from that region who never deemed it fit to ensure that a large percentage of the population over there received basic education which would GUARANTEE a certain degree of respect for human lives.

In the southern part of the country, many people are equally "crazy" and "mad" but heck no, they'd never descend/downgrade themselves into killing one another like some wrecked savages, the value of human life in the south is considerably higher than that of the northern nigeria and this has got a lot to do with the level of education of the people.

IBB, Abdusalam, TY Danjuma and their late brother Abacha should bury their ugly heads in shame! They plundered the entire nation yet they couldn't provide a platform and blueprint towards ensuring a safe future for the Northern Child. The sets of killers to replace the current ones in the next 10, 15 years are currently on the streets as we speak, they are the harmless 6 year olds begging you for alms when you travel across these region. They can be saved from such an uninspiring future now but their leaders really don't care.

It's a shame Nigeria share its space with such ridiculous beings responsible for the untimely deaths of those innocent souls. However, truth must be told, the killers are nothing but a product of their environment! Nigeria should get back to its negotiation table and re-negotiate the very terms of its existence to determine if the union as it is presently constituted holds a brighter future for North and South together or an amicable separation should be tabled. This is necessary because, "na from clap na hin dance dey start"... From Southern Kaduna, it could spread to Southern Nigeria if the root cause/sponsors of these heinous killings isn't brought to justice soonest!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Akinz0126(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Can someone please tell me the duty and obligation of our secrets service?unlike unlike other countries the secrets service always get an intels then i ask what's the use of nigeria secret security agencies?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by don003(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Only God will help us in this Country. It's really painful. But one thing I am sure of is that:

"Those who kill by sword, will die by sword".

Those involved directly or indirectly in these killings will certainly pay for it. Except they repent.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
its crazy that the governor of kaduna state is more worried about incitement than the killings of innocent civilians by fulani madmen. its pathetic

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akinz0126:
Can someone please tell me the duty and obligation of our secrets service?unlike unlike other countries the secrets service always get an intels then i ask what's the use of nigeria secret security agencies?
lol they are witch hunters

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Laid2001: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
All this comments and acrimony over a fake news from an unconfirmed source!

Haba, we Nigerians need to be using our brains now!!.

The OP even said it that it is an unconfirmed story. It is pretty easy this days to gather old pictures of events on the net and start rebroadcasting it again!!

All this fake bloggers that are ready to do anything to direct flow to their blogs self.!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by anakata: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
don003:
Only God will help us in this Country. It's really painful. But one thing I am sure of is that:

"Those who kill by sword, will die by sword".

Those involved directly or indirectly in these killings will certainly pay for it. Except they repent.

God isn't helping you, help yourselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
sweerychick:
a country that can cater for its citizens
eh eh,,,ok wait u dey lack tell me,,,dem say giver's never lack!!!I wan give now,,,oya talk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by topzykul: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry na like this we go dey dey?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by topzykul: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Laid2001:
All this comments and acrimony over a fake news from an unconfirmed source!

Haba, we Nigerians need to be using our brains now!!.

The OP even said it that it is an unconfirmed story. It is pretty easy this days to gather old pictures of events on the net and start rebroadcasting it again!!

All this fake bloggers that are ready to do anything to direct flow to their blogs self.!!!!
guy get sense na.. d op is 100% correct, confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Organs(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
spectator2001:
Whenever I think about the northern part of the country, I curse every leader who's emerged from that region who never deemed it fit to ensure that a large percentage of the population over there received basic education which would GUARANTEE a certain degree of respect for human lives.

In the southern part of the country, many people are equally "crazy" and "mad" but heck no, they'd never descend/downgrade themselves into killing one another like some wrecked savages, the value of human life in the south is considerably higher than that of the northern nigeria and this has got a lot to do with the level of education of the people.

IBB, Abdusalam, TY Danjuma and their late brother Abacha should bury their ugly heads in shame! They plundered the entire nation yet they couldn't provide a platform and blueprint towards ensuring a safe future for the Northern Child. The sets of killers to replace the current ones in the next 10, 15 years are currently on the streets as we speak, they are the harmless 6 year olds begging you for alms when you travel across these region. They can be saved from such an uninspiring future now but their leaders really don't care.

It's a shame Nigeria share its space with such ridiculous beings responsible for the untimely deaths of those innocent souls. However, truth must be told, the killers are nothing but a product of their environment! Nigeria should get back to its negotiation table and re-negotiate the very terms of its existence to determine if the union as it is presently constituted holds a brighter future for North and South together or an amicable separation should be tabled. This is necessary because, "na from clap na hin dance dey start"... From Southern Kaduna, it could spread to Southern Nigeria if the root cause/sponsors of these heinous killings isn't brought to justice soonest!

SPECTATOR 2001: Its so easy to criticize others and point fingers at others as the cause of the problem. We did not have all this before now and even if we did, they were mostly "one offs " and not the norm as it is today. The embezzlement of GEJ and many others before him as well as the corruption of IBB was part of this whole thing. Also, its not only those that carry guns, machete and knives that are killers, your southerners manufacturing fake drugs and killing people in hospitals and at home and calling it business are "killers as well, your southerners selling babies, kidnapping, armed robbery and selling and racketeering in drugs are all killers as well. Your southerners giving Nigerians bad name and bad publicity abroad with one crime or another in the get rich quick syndrome are all killers. So, stop blaming any set, lets collectively come together and see how we can solve this issue. Take you back memory lane, in 1980, an Ibo boy or girl will travel from Enugu to kaduna, Kano, Sokoto etc to start secondary school and will be entrusted in the hands of drivers, strangers etc and she goes safely and returns and will tell tales of how strangers took care of her etc. The same thing a boy/girl from maiduguri will travel to Portharcourt or Calaba for Schooling and its all pleasant and stories of goodness and our humanity at its best, now all that is lost what we have is fake churches, with fake pastors all preaching prosperity and getting rich and acquiring wealth is Gods blessings likewise fake mosques in the North with crazy imams preaching hate and the whole populace is full of wicked people through and through. Its a shame.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by stankezzy: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
I stand with buhari

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by repogirl(f): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
And some people on this Nairaland will be quoting me unnecessarily, deceiving themselves that Fulani murderers are being arrested. Meanwhile they are still killing people right under the soldiers supervision! Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses by Organs(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
HeGeMon:
Guys pls hear me out, I have an idea & I don't know how brilliant or dumb it sounds, OK, it's evident that the killing s in Southern Kaduna, is becoming unbecoming &any one that says anytn against it, is either arrested, molested or threatened, firstly it was Apostle John Suleiman , then Audi maikori to mention a few, while these killings continue unabated, & security agencies rather focus on those condemning the killings rather than the perpetrators of these heinous genocide, what if we all set out a day, to troll all those parties involved in the crises on Twitter starting from the Maccban,el-rufa, Nigeria police,Nigeria army,the presidency, and all other interested parties in this shameful situation on their verified Twitter accounts, since its very true that el rufai,has once threatened the security of the nation at one time that any herdsman killed is a price of blood to be repayed, which is this been manifested at this moment, I tink its high time he explains his culpability in this crisis & rescinds that tweet or face justice, since the security agencies have shown to take sides with the political class as regards this crisis, I can only wonder how many tweeters they can arrest on that day, since they show bias to Ordinary Nigerians. Let's see if they can arrest 1 million Nigerian youths for calling for justice. Let's hope its massive

HeGeMon: My broda, you are part of the problem with your lies. Just now, now go to the police website and see how many of those has being arrested and how things are unravelling... Why do you think sulaiman is now quiet, i am still waiting for ICC to invite his miracle performing ass. People are using this to promote their selfish agenda and we have fools like you that all you believe and hear is your warped up mind, dont we have southerners, christians, southern kaduna people in the army or police? is this not a big shame for El-Rufai, and Buhari? which govt will sit and watch the slaughter of its citizens? yet mumus will be talking nonsense for ever and they are wicked in their own hearts oh. You for example i guarantee you, if you have a house boy/girl i bet he does not eat the same food like the rest of the household, maybe left overs etc, yet they will be pointing fingers and lying. Boko haram was murdering people and they encouraged GEJ to be quiet, and look at what it became? Just sit down and have a heart full of hate towards others and type nonsense on nairaland and face book all day. Go get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber? / 'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.