Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. (928 Views)

Marriages Conducted By Ikoyi Registry Not Legally Binding, Court Rules / Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) / DNA Test: Igbos Are Not Jews But Israelites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. by chrisxxx(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
I just remembered this burning issue of the recent DNA test conducted by some Israeli scientist on the people of south eastern Nigeria. Isn't the result out or it does not worth the publicity and hence no need publishing?
Nigerians like me are all ears. Can somebody please update us?
Re: The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
chrisxxx:
I just remembered this burning issue of the recent DNA test conducted by some Israeli scientist on the people of south eastern Nigeria. Isn't the result out or it does not worth the publicity and hence no need publishing?

its too early! it'll take some time to get the results. Human Phylogenetic studies isn't the regular DNA profiling.
Re: The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. by chrisxxx(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
coollabman:

its too early! it'll take some time to get the results. Human Phylogenetic studies isn't the regular DNA profiling.
Thank you for your kind reply
Re: The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
chrisxxx:
Thank you for your kind reply

uwc
Re: The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. by CultureDNA: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
I joined http://anthropologyafrica.boards.net/ for new Somali Ethiopian, Sudan, Kenya, Swahili DNA Genetics good place to discuss African genetics.
Re: The Results Of DNA Test Conducted By Israeli Scientist. by odaniel1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
chrisxxx:

They said the result will be out in six months if I can recall clearly.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 1) / 200mt Of Soya Beans Available For Immediate Purchase / Ooni Disagrees With FG, Says IPOB Not A Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.