Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) (3450 Views)

DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos) / The Igbos From Benin / Why Do Igbos Think They Are Jews? (2) (3) (4)

Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:22am On May 06, 2018
i often read about how people on nairaland are always quick to say some igbos are not jews and they are always quick to point out to the fact that a DNA test was conducted to confirm that the igbos are not jews well news flash.those people that conducted the test in the usa are Messianic jews and even the real jews dont believe the Messianic jews are jews and i know nairaland always try and hide the truth and i bet this correction will never make front page because they want to make the igbos feel bad well..who are Messianic jews read below

Messianic Judaism is a modern syncretic religious movement that combines Christianity—most importantly, the belief that Jesus is the Messiah—with elements of Judaism and Jewish tradition, its current form emerging in the 1960s and 1970s.

how reading the statements above can you tell me how messianic jews that started few years ago have the guts to say some igbos are not jews

Who Are Messianic “Jews”?

These Christians observe some Jewish practices, but the major Jewish denominations do not recognize their faith as a form of Judaism.

Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins. They also believe that the Jews are the chosen people, and that the explicit laws of the Torah, such as observing Shabbat, holidays, and circumcision must be obeyed today.

The origins of this group can be traced back to the Hebrew Christian missions to the Jews in the 19th and early 20th centuries. By the 1960s and ’70s Messianic Judaism was gaining popularity, known by many as “the Jesus people,” and eventually Jews for Jesus.

Because of Messianic Judaism’s identification with Jesus, all of the major denominations of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist) have rejected Messianic Judaism as a form of Judaism. Within Christianity Messianic Judaism is sometimes seen as a group within the evangelical community, and sometimes seen as a separate sect. At times, various Christian leaders have publicly criticized Messianic Jews for their aggressive missionizing in the Jewish community and for misrepresenting themselves as Jews.

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/messianic-judaism/

seun
OAM4J
lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:25am On May 06, 2018
Messianic Jews to Nigerians: You’re not ‘real’ Jews

Who is a Jew? According to a Jewish messianic group from America, you can find out for only $300 with a private DNA test.

And according to this test, the Jewish genetic family does not include Igbo people of Nigeria, a tribe of 30 million who have claimed a connection to Judaism for hundreds of years.

how can messianic jews that even the jews themselves dont accept as jews say some igbos are not jews

A new generation of igbos is being raised with judaism(photo credit times of israel)

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:26am On May 06, 2018
A smart nigerian would know the Igbo story is similar to that of the Jews in israel.look at what the jews have done in israel a desert and look at the igbos even after loosing everything after the civil war..look at them today.they are stronger and better.I BELIEVE AND I KNOW SOME IGBOS ARE JEWS.

The rabbi of the nigerian community recites a blessing in a tel aviv sukka,the igbo tribe considers itself descendants of Ephraim

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by quincee88(f): 7:34am On May 06, 2018
WELL, I DON'T DOUBT YOU BUT GETTING A SCIENTIFIC PROVE WILL MAKE MATTER STRAIGHT
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:35am On May 06, 2018
quincee88:
WELL, I DON'T DOUBT YOU BUT GETTING A SCIENTIFIC PROVE WILL MAKE MATTER STRAIGHT

people that presented the scientific proof are not even jews themselves and black people dont need proof to say they are jews,just like ethiopian jews dont need any scientific proof
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by quincee88(f): 2:04pm On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

people that presented the scientific proof are not even jews themselves and black people dont need proof to say they are jews,just like ethiopian jews dont need any scientific proof
ANYTHING THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN IS AS GOOD NOT EXISTING BECAUSE WITHOUT PROVE ANYBODY CAN COOK HIS OWN VERSION OF THE STORY
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 2:47pm On May 06, 2018
quincee88:
ANYTHING THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN IS AS GOOD NOT EXISTING BECAUSE WITHOUT PROVE ANYBODY CAN COOK HIS OWN VERSION OF THE STORY

abeg make we hear word..can you prove that jews are only white people?according to some historians black people lived in israel even before the muslims arrived and incase you didnt understand what i posted before..the jews that tested the dna of igbos are not real jews and how many igbos did they test.did they test a certain %tage of people..answer is noo
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2018
ALL igbos are Hebrews but not jews. The tribe of Judah(jews) is beyond the river Jordan(niger). Why we don't know our true history is because the custodians of our history have built a secret cult around it. In due time, the most high JAH will reveal Himself to us again with a new covenant. THE LORD be praised.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by AdaFonju: 7:24pm On May 06, 2018
The person making reference to Ethiopian Jews being black is ignorant of their race and semitic language, why don't the igbo-jews speak a semitic language

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 7:27pm On May 06, 2018
AdaFonju:
The person making reference to Ethiopian Jews being black is ignorant of their race and semitic language, why don't the igbo-jews speak a semitic language

oh please shut up..does this man look white to you..dundi..you better stick to instagram and leave history to your uncles,now those are pics below of ethopian jews...you look and sound so so so so and infact so so ignorant..go and cook indomie abeg..run comot here

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by AdaFonju: 8:01pm On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

oh please shut up..does this man look white to you..dundi..you better stick to instagram and leave history to your uncles,now those are pics below of ethopian jews...you look and sound so so so so and infact so so ignorant..go and cook indomie abeg..run comot here
Look at this brainwashed tool, Igbos are as Jewish as the earth being flat, Ethopian Jews have semitic language called Amharic, where is your semitic language Judas

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 8:11pm On May 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Look at this brainwashed tool, Igbos are as Jewish as the earth being flat, Ethopian Jews have semitic language called Amharic, where is your semitic language Judas

shut up,..what is paining you.. i thought you said theres nothing like black ethiopian jews..i know you are dumb and didnt read.i never said all igbos are jews..i said some igbos are jews and cry if you like now.run and go and make indomie
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 06, 2018
AdaFonju,

Most Ethiopian Jew indeed speak Amharic currently but this isn’t their own language and it was only after the 17th century they adopted it. Their own language is Agew (Cushitic), sometimes mix with little ancient Hebrew.

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by AdaFonju: 10:54pm On May 06, 2018
Hati13:
AdaFonju,

Most Ethiopian Jew indeed speak Amharic currently but this isn’t their own language and it was only after the 17th century they adopted it. Their own language is Agew (Cushitic), sometimes mix with little ancient Hebrew.
Please what is the race of of Ethopian Jews
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by AdaFonju: 11:04pm On May 06, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up,..what is paining you.. i thought you said theres nothing like black ethiopian jews..i know you are dumb and didnt read.i never said all igbos are jews..i said some igbos are jews and cry if you like now.run and go and make indomie
Show me where I said there were no black Ethiopians, generalizing ethopian Jews as black is ignorant, can you skip your childish jabs and tell me where the Igbo semitic language went
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 11:08pm On May 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Show me where I said there were no black Ethiopians, generalizing ethopian Jews as black is ignorant, can you skip your childish jabs and tell me where the Igbo semitic language went

you obviously are too dumb to remember what you wrote.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 06, 2018
AdaFonju:

Please what is the race of of Ethopian Jews
They are there own race. They are very homogeneous and their genetic cluster is distinct even from other Ethiopians.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Olu317(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2018
Hati13:
AdaFonju,

Can you mention 20 old Hebrew words spoken by the Falasas(Ethiopian Jews)? Then, how do they say; ‘the land of my God(s) or my God's land in Ethiopian Jews language' ?

In Yorubaland,it means ; Iléosami or iléorisami or iléorusami.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 07, 2018
Olu317:
Can you mention 20 old Hebrew words spoken by the Falasas(Ethiopian Jews)? Then, how do they say; ‘the land of my God(s) or my God's land in Ethiopian Jews language' ?

In Yorubaland,it means ; Iléosami or iléorisami or iléorusami.
I can’t speak the language of the Falashas.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Olu317(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
Hati13:

Oh k. I thought, you mentioned, some were Amharic tribes.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Olu317(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2018
Hati13:

Oh k. I had thought you are Amharic and some are Ethiopians Jews?
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2018
Olu317,

Yes I’m Amhara and speak Amharic, but I can’t speak the Falashas naive language/s. But if you want it in Amharic, it’s translate as “yena Fetari/Egzire meder".

Some Falashas are of Amhara origin just like some Amhara are of Falashas. But generally, all Falashas are grouped under their own distinct ethnic

How is that statement translated into one word in Yoruba language? Do statements in Yoruba language generally expressed using one word just like Chinese language?
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by cooljude(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2018
Trash! Igbos are not Jews. We outdate Jews!
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 9:35pm On May 07, 2018
cooljude:
Trash! Igbos are not Jews. We outdate Jews!

shut up..some igbos are jews and not all..wetin they pain you inside the matter
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by cooljude(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up..some igbos are jews and not all..wetin they pain you inside the matter

Trash! Igbos are not Jews. You guys the proponent of Igbo Jews theory are bloody liars with zero empirical facts and no logical backbone to backup your absurd fairy tales.

It is quite shameful that blacks will want to associate themselves with groups that has no link with them because they've been brainwashed by religion.

I have a simple question for you, if their wasn't a Bible in Nigeria, will you hold the Jewish race with such high regards.

Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Olu317(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2018
Hati13:
Olu317,

Yes I’m Amhara and speak Amharic, but I can’t speak the Falashas naive language/s. But if you want it in Amharic, it’s translate as “yena Fetari/Egzire meder".

Some Falashas are of Amhara origin just like some Amhara are of Falashas. But generally, all Falashas are grouped under their own distinct ethnic

How is that statement translated into one word in Yoruba language? Is Yoruba last generally expresses a statement by one worse just like Chinese language?
The etymology of Yoruba language is a derivative of combination of words,which are collapsed into it purpose of meaning. And when there is need for the interpretation to English version, you find it necessary to explain it in the best fit. ILÉ( Land) Urisa–Orisa(God) m–mi(me). This is how it was formed. And you can either separate it or collapse it naturally into one pronunciation.
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by BabaRamota1980: 3:22am On May 08, 2018
unknownsolja:
Messianic Jews to Nigerians: You’re not ‘real’ Jews

Who is a Jew? According to a Jewish messianic group from America, you can find out for only $300 with a private DNA test.

And according to this test, the Jewish genetic family does not include Igbo people of Nigeria, a tribe of 30 million who have claimed a connection to Judaism for hundreds of years.

how can messianic jews that even the jews themselves dont accept as jews say some igbos are not jews

A new generation of igbos is being raised with judaism(photo credit times of israel)

You see, jews are smart, not dumb. The fact that your entire tribe all fell for a scam pulled off by a fake jew, that sold you dna test at $300/per person already is a proof on its own merit that your IQ does not qualify for membership in judaism.

Do you disagree?

You should sue those dna scam jews...in fact, have you reported them to ICC yet? You should!
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:37am On May 08, 2018
When will these iporks grow brain cell?
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 6:08am On May 08, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You see, jews are smart, not dumb. The fact that your entire tribe all fell for a scam pulled off by a fake jew, that sold you dna test at $300/per person already is a proof on its own merit that your IQ does not qualify for membership in judaism.

Do you disagree?

You should sue those dna scam jews...in fact, have you reported them to ICC yet? You should!

shut up igbos didnt fall for it..igbos are too smart to fall for such..we have reported to buhari and judaism is not a club its a religion and some igbos dont need no membership
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by unknownsolja: 6:10am On May 08, 2018
cooljude:

Trash! Igbos are not Jews. You guys the proponent of Igbo Jews theory are bloody liars with zero empirical facts and no logical backbone to backup your absurd fairy tales.

It is quite shameful that blacks will want to associate themselves with groups that has no link with them because they'v[/b]e been brainwashed by religion.

I have a simple question for you, if their wasn't a Bible in Nigeria, will you hold the Jewish race with such high regards.

you are so dumb..so ethiopian jews are white people??what if i told you jesus was black and what if i told you the first people in jerusalem were all black people
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by AdaFonju: 7:07am On May 08, 2018
unknownsolja:

you obviously are too dumb to remember what you wrote.

shameless judas
Re: Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) by cooljude(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are so dumb..so ethiopian jews are white people??what if i told you jesus was black and what if i told you the first people in jerusalem were all black people

Mumu. Did we argue about Ethopia, we were discussing Igbo. I agree I made a mistake using the word BLACK. You capitalised on that flop knowing fully well that Igbos ain't Jew.

Yes, their are ethnic Ethiopian Jews and alot of them have relocated to Israel. I have read research about them and I saw a documentary about the arch of covenant being kept in Ethiopia ( it hasn't been proven ) smuggled by Jews escaping persecution.

My last reply to you is that Igbos are not Jews. If you like rant, insult till eternity, I no go answer you again.

Painfully True! / Memories of a Naija child: Sign Up Here If You Remember / Some Facts About African You Don't Know