Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland (901 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
This section of this forum has no doubt lead more to the captivity of the devil than it has lead some to the freedom of God. I visit this section regularly but what I see fly up and down here through the divine discerning of spirits are false doctrines which are perpetuated either deliberately by agents from the underworld or unconsciously by some who have been deceived or are just suffering from lack of knowledge.

Though this section propagate false and evil teachings, some are trying all their efforts to neutralize this acidic doctrines going on here and work tirelessly to make sure that souls are still won on this unlikely environment. I don’t like mentioning names but for the sake of those who wish to know those who teach what is right here, I will mention them. The once I mention are not the only once who teach what is right here but are the once who I personally have noticed and have studied for a while and some speak out true doctrines not always and bow out unnoticed.

I will start with those who make effort to teach what is right here.

1. Kei144: This dude beyond all reasonable doubt is my favorite and he specializes on prophecies here. He is one of the rare gem who under the divine anointing of God utilizes his divine gift of prophecy and most of the warnings and prophecy he gives here usually goes ignored because the kind of people here cannot stand his undiluted truth of God's word.

We have been told not to despise prophecies( 1 Thessalonians 5:20) and again have been told that prophecies can fail (1 Corinthians 13:8 ) and when a prophecy fail, that doesn’t mean the individual is a false prophet but prophesied only within the limit of his understanding and divine power he was given by God and only God can prophesy accurately without errors because he knows the beginning and end of everything.

2. Annyplenty: This guy is great and I always enjoy reading his well planned and arranged articles here and will never forget the one he wrote titled “overcoming youthful sexual lust” because is exactly how he had wrote, I who was consumed in sexual lust and pressure overcame. The simple formula is just look, take your eyes off immediately and never look twice (Mathew 5:28).

3.Olaadegbu: This is another great individual who specializes on asking some reasonable and great questions and you can really learn fast from some of the good answers given. The first step to learn God's word is to ask yourself questions and seek for the answers and this individual is doing just that.

4. Mrpresident1: This my very good brother makes good effort in teaching and prophesying but some of his teachings sometimes, can really be confusing and does not correlate with the doctrines of the Holy Bible. He can always get his facts right before publishing.

5. Winner01: Who became a winner and a victor over atheism and I believe was saved specifically to help and convince his previous atheist colleagues that they too can be saved. He works tirelessly trying to convince his fellow in humility the dangers of atheism and his experience and how he overcame the self destructive tool of the devil.

I personally make an inconsistent effort to teach here even though the ministry I have been given is to serve but I will create time and ensure that I give the right teachings here on weekly bases through God's own divine inspiration.

For those who propagate false teachings here are too numerous to mention and most of them are self-acclaimed “atheists” whose minds have been captured, caged and locked in chains by the devil but we can always pray for them that the chains that have been used to cage them are broken because there is power in the name and blood of Jesus to break every chain. I specifically pray for them and one of them I pray for always and will always continue to pray for is my beloved hopefuLandlord and I pray he is saved eventually.

And for some others who acts according to the orders and instructions of their master (the devil) can continue to have fun while they await their unavoidable time of damnation.

Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Demigods666: dude speaks nothing but the truth about the world and tells you who the real enemies are, greatly enlightened fellow. A lot to learn from him.

5 Likes

Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by otemanuduno: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Funny thread. grin
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
Funny thread. grin
not comical but a serious issue and the truth
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by spencerwilliams(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
@op I agree with ur list especially that brother annyplenty I have been noticing his continuous efforts to liberate the body of Christ from some of the hyper-grace preachers,the ones that say "God can not see your mistakes again because of the blood, even if you commit sin" well I want to use this medium to thank all that are ceaselessly working to promote the right doctrine. @ op this should be done often to encourage the true believers and preachers. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by martooski(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
check the thread, nothing interesting spit and walked out
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by InsanePsycho(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
There is no such thing as a "true" doctrine because all doctrines are false and make believe stories written to control and exploit the gullible masses

3 Likes

Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by denziz: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:
There is no such thing as a "true" because all doctrines are false and make believe stories written to control and exploit the gullible masses
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
spencerwilliams:
@op I agree with ur list especially that brother annyplenty I have been noticing his continuous efforts to liberate the body of Christ from some of the hyper-grace preachers,the ones that say "God can not see your mistakes again because of the blood, even if you commit sin" well I want to use this medium to thank all that are ceaselessly working to promote the right doctrine. @ op this should be done often to encourage the true believers and preachers. God bless you.
amen. Thank you
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesuobu:

This section of this forum has no doubt lead more to the captivity of the devil than it has lead some to the freedom of God. I visit this section regularly but what I see fly up and down here through the divine discerning of spirits are false doctrines which are perpetuated either deliberately by agents from the underworld or unconsciously by some who have been deceived or are just suffering from lack of knowledge.

Though this section propagate false and evil teachings, some are trying all their efforts to neutralize this acidic doctrines going on here and work tirelessly to make sure that souls are still won on this unlikely environment. I don’t like mentioning names but for the sake of those who wish to know those who teach what is right here, I will mention them. The once I mention are not the only once who teach what is right here but are the once who I personally have noticed and have studied for a while and some speak out true doctrines not always and bow out unnoticed.

1. Kei144: This dude beyond all reasonable doubt is my favorite and he specializes on prophecies here. He is one of the rare gem who under the divine anointing of God utilizes his divine gift of prophecy and most of the warnings and prophecy he gives here usually goes ignored because the kind of people here cannot stand his undiluted truth of God's word.

We have been told not to despise prophecies( 1 Thessalonians 5:20) and again have been told that prophecies can fail (1 Corinthians 13:8 ) and when a prophecy fail, that doesn’t mean the individual is a false prophet but prophesied only within the limit of his understanding and divine power he was given by God and only God can prophesy accurately without errors because he knows the beginning and end of everything.

2. Annyplenty: This guy is great and I always enjoy reading his well planned and arranged articles here and will never forget the one he wrote titled “overcoming youthful sexual lust” because is exactly how he had wrote, I who was consumed in sexual lust and pressure overcame. The simple formula is just look, take your eyes off immediately and never look twice (Mathew 5:28).

3.Olaadegbu: This is another great individual who specializes on asking some reasonable and great questions and you can really learn fast from some of the good answers given. The first step to learn God's word is to ask yourself questions and seek for the answers and this individual is doing just that.

4. Mrpresident1: This my very good brother makes good effort in teaching and prophesying but some of his teachings sometimes, can really be confusing and does not correlate with the doctrines of the Holy Bible. He can always get his facts right before publishing.

5. Winner01: Who became a winner and a victor over atheism and I believe was saved specifically to help and convince his previous atheist colleagues that they too can be saved. He works tirelessly trying to convince his fellow in humility the dangers of atheism and his experience and how he overcame the self destructive tool of the devil.

I personally make an inconsistent effort to teach here even though the ministry I have been given is to serve but I will create time and ensure that I give the right teachings here on weekly bases through God's own divine inspiration.

For those who propagate false teachings here are too numerous to mention and most of them are self-acclaimed “atheists” whose minds have been captured, caged and locked in chains by the devil but we can always pray for them that the chains that have been used to cage them are broken because there is power in the name and blood of Jesus to break every chain. I specifically pray for them and one of them I pray for always and will always continue to pray for is my beloved hopefuLandlord and I pray he is saved eventually.

And for some others who acts according to the orders and instructions of their master (the devil) can continue to have fun while they await their unavoidable time of damnation.

Enjoy your day.

God bless you brother. To God be all the glory! smiley
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by easterwick(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
There is no Truth in this world
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING TILL NOW AND AM STILL SEARCHING
SINCE I RECEIVE THE HOLY-SPIRIT
i only found one truth which is the logo which is the son of God and he is surrounded by lies
and you will have to remove him from the mixt of lies, which is called FALL-AWAY the great Apostasie
it is called End-time
So my brethren open your eyes now
No One have learned how he taught, to have learn
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you brother. To God be all the glory! smiley
Amen. God bless you too brother.
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jesuobu:
Amen. God bless you too brother.

Bros, thank you for the mention grin

Actually, I preach the toughest meat of the Bible, everything I preach and teach is in the Bible. I am always ready to provide clarifications on any grey area smiley
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bros, thank you for the mention grin

Actually, I preach the toughest meat of the Bible, everything I preach and teach is in the Bible. I am always ready to provide clarifications on any grey area smiley

In this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/2759686/lucifer

you made this wrong assertion "Jesus = Morning Star = Lucifer" and I was really disgusted at the sight of it and didn't bother to read further. It is true that both Jesus and Lucifer is referred as "morning star" but that does not mean they have anything in common.

It is interesting to note that the concept of the "morning star" is not the only concept that is applied to both Jesus and Satan. In Revelation 5:5, Jesus is referred to as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. In 1 Peter 5:8, Satan is compared to a lion, seeking someone to devour. The point is this, both Jesus and Satan, to a certain extent, have similarities to lions. Jesus is similar to a lion in that He is the King, He is royal and majestic. Satan is similar to a lion in that he seeks to devour other creatures. Remember Lucifer was once an angel and was called morning star then because of his glorious beauty like that of stars before his fall.

On some other tread which I can't recall you said during the rapture that we won't meet Jesus in the clouds and that we are going to remain on the earth and that Jesus has already come and "lives and talk with us". It is true that the Bible is a coded book in some instances and should not be taken literally always but there are some things which were written plainly for our understanding and that 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 is one of them and that is how the rapture will be as stated.
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by akintom(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jesuobu:

Enjoy your day.
It's obvious that you're gladly looking forward to this damnation of the atheists.

It's amusing really, how you now arrogate to yourself, the power of the omniscient judge, sifting the shaft from the wheat on NL.

Well done, the defender of the Jewish Idol AKA Yahweh.

How much has all your "sound teaching", changed you or your likes for better?

Aren't you folks still full of ;

Hate?
Bigotry?
Discrimination?
Curses?
Falsehoods?
Ignorance?
Primitiveness?
Illusions?

You're assuming too much of yourself.
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by jonbellion(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jesuobu:
This [s]section of this forum has no doubt lead more to the captivity of the devil than it has lead some to the freedom of God. I visit this section regularly but what I see fly up and down here through the divine discerning of spirits are false doctrines which are perpetuated either deliberately by agents from the underworld or unconsciously by some who have been deceived or are just suffering from lack of knowledge.

[/s]Enjoy your day.
lmao
What "true" and "false doctrine
Damnation my asshole
Obviously it would be only the gods of religion that would be so petty burn anyone for eternity because of a "lack of belief" undecided
I hope you would someday receive sense and leave this dumb foreign religions that have done absolutely nothing for you and your country that embraced it with open arms
The Indians that were colonised by the British stuck with thier religion Hinduism and learnt form their innovations and are better off. In Africa it is the other way around
I leave you to this quote from ma man sonofluc1fer
sonofluc1fer:

I'm quite sure like **** Kingebukasblog, you know absolutely nothing about the Continent you live on. You know no African philosophy, or Gods, yet you can comfortably recite Jesus ancestors from David's line.

You have an African body but a foreign mind. Your God resides in Israel, likes Mount Horeb and you fervently wait and hope for a new Jerusalem. Are you African in skin or thought? The Bible you believe in wasn't written by yo, for you or to you. If it were, Romans 2:9 would be Igbo 2:9, 1 Corinthians would be 1 Yoruba...

So who is the alien? You whose only claim to being African is genetic, whose mind has been so polluted he sees the crucifixion of a mere carpenter on a cross in far-away Israel, on a continent far away from where you reside, as salvation for his own misdemeanors. The one who proudly professes to be a Gentile, who denies his own history and people so he may suck at the bosom of Abraham?.
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
akintom:

It's obvious that you're gladly looking forward to this damnation of the atheists.

It's amusing really, how you now arrogate to yourself, the power of the omniscient judge, sifting the shaft from the wheat on NL.

Well done, the defender of the Jewish Idol AKA Yahweh.

How much has all your "sound teaching", changed you or your likes for better?

Aren't you folks still full of ;

Hate?
Bigotry?
Discrimination?
Curses?
Falsehoods?
Ignorance?
Primitiveness?
Illusions?

You're assuming too much of yourself.

Are you godless or simply irreligious?
Re: The People Who Teach The True Doctrine And False Doctrines On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
akintom:

no one is looking forward to the damnation of atheists but everyone is looking forward to their redemption and rescue from unbelief and sin. I wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and agents of darkness(Ephesians 6:12) . Atheists are human beings created by God and I love them more than my own brothers but there are some satanic agents in this forum that parade themselves as atheists. They are brood of vipers (Mathew 3:7) who already know their eternal faith of eternal condemnation and so seek gullible people to join them. I'm not looking forward to the damnation of such satanic agents because they themselves know they are damned already even without anyone reminding them.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Nigeria Will Remain United - Bishop Oyedepo. / The 7 Heads (the 7 Kings That Were) / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.