Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction (39357 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by SIRmanjar(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
freeborn76:

Animal.
Goat.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Jodha(f): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ar u guyz sick in de head or wot?so soma na her husband?Abi no be game dem two go play for de houz..Be redy to hang urself when u see her soar.
Guy sorry to say this but you're foolish but yhu have no one to tell yhu...
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by erosimo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
popcykaylah:
Big great thank you? Whats the difference btw big and great?this fake girl and her gramatic errors and she willbe speaking her fake English with it

She also said, " cute food"

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by SIRmanjar(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:

Guy sorry to say this but you're foolish but yhu have no one to tell yhu...

Am afraid to let u know dat u ar a bitter nonentity.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Sanmite12(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
ASHAWO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Jodha(f): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fear is a common trait for cowards of yhur calibre...
Swerve niggur... I'm done with yhu and yhur stupidity... Do not make an attempt to reply this mention..

Have a nice evening nit!
SIRmanjar:

Am afraid to let u know dat u ar a bitter nonentity.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Seanjay(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
You've tried your best gifty. Atleast you're not like Bisola who can't control her sex hormones. She sucks married men peniss. That's why she has a child without husband.

Gifty also gave Bailey Mouth Gig after getting drunk, so dem be birds of same feathers.... NA OLOSHO TWO OF DEM BE....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by SIRmanjar(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:
Fear is a common trait for cowards of yhur calibre...
Swerve niggur... I'm done with yhu and yhur stupidity... Do not make an attempt to reply this mention..

Have a nice evening nit!
Local mumu girl how coward take enta our yarnz na?abi u just learn de word for ur village?Bye anywayz
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Jimi23(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
nnokwa042:
just cus she say she don't know banky w and falz all afonjas want to kill her u think some people in Onitsha or aba care about olamide or davido? Just like some afonjas at ogbomosho don't even know who is phyno , for the meme since afonjas can't not pronounce air port or eat or chair or champion or change or up or old or Chelsea then u don't ve to make fun of igbos

Whatever man.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by tribalistseun: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Seanjay:

Gifty also gave Bailey Mouth Gig after getting drunk, so dem be birds of same feathers.... NA OLOSHO TWO OF DEM BE....
kissing mouth to mouth is different from swallowing peniss in the mouth
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by imitateMe(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
You've tried your best gifty. Atleast you're not like Bisola who can't control her sex hormones. She sucks married men peniss. That's why she has a child without husband.
Did she really do that on BBA? shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by tribalistseun: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
imitateMe:

Did she really do that on BBA? shocked
guy, she didn't even wait for midnight to come. Bisola grabbed Tony's peniss and was blowing the guy to another world. The clip has gone viral, it's on YouTube
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by ewigmee: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobbigot7:
In Funke Akindele voice "Fake babe ".

funke Akindele real babe go soon born another pikin outside wedlock. Tell funke say na fake carry her reach were she dey today. Gbam - no fake no entertainment.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by ipobbigot7: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
ewigmee:
funke Akindele real babe go soon born another pikin outside wedlock. Tell funke say na fake carry her reach were she dey today. Gbam - no fake no entertainment.
Another baby?

Get your right.

Beside, i suspect that gifty to belong to cucumber race. Do you argue that?
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by ewigmee: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Another baby?

Get your right.

Beside, i suspect that gifty to belong to cucumber race. Do you argue that?
your bisola said she forgot to take her dilido. She is the real international cucumber mama.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by danot1030: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
tribalistseun:
It's still better than a race called Jew from the red soil region where their men ejaculates in the banking hall and their women experts in the use cucumber.

There's a saying among our people now that if you are in the banking hall and an Igbo man cue behind you change your position or go home with semen on you, if an Igbo lady serves you salad and you see sliced cucumber in ask for garri without sugar.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by ipobbigot7: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
ewigmee:
your bisola said she forgot to take her dilido. She is the real international cucumber mama.
I thought this is about Funke Akindele but since you want to tell me about Bisola is ok.

But Is like you have not heard the new slang in town, it goes thus:

If a flat head Jew man from the red soil region of cue behind you in a banking hall change your position or you go home semen, if their ladies serves you salad and you find sliced cucumbers inside ask for garri without sugar instead.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
I badly need a BJ frm gifty.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Galaxie: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided gifty the fake girl learn to give honour to whom honour is due, and stop forming wannabe. Stop saying nothing spoil.... you spoilt so many things. Mgbeke
Look at yourself calling someone mgbeke. Fat smelling pig
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Xbursta(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
tribalistseun:

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adorablepepple(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Galaxie:

Look at yourself calling someone mgbeke. Fat smelling pig
Hahahaha cheesy see buyer of fight cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adorablepepple(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Look urself in the mirror just saying tho
cheesy cheesy are you suffering from pain and mental imbalance
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by rawgurl(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided gifty the fake girl learn to give honour to whom honour is due, and stop forming wannabe. Stop saying nothing spoil.... you spoilt so many things. Mgbeke

onye iberibe ka'ibu
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adorablepepple(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
rawgurl:

onye iberibe ka'ibu
Aye e m'agbaje ni o.oloribiruku
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by rawgurl(f): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
adorablepepple:

Aye e m'agbaje ni o.oloribiruku

ite na akpo kettle black, iyalaya, werey.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adorablepepple(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
rawgurl:

ite na akpo kettle black, iyalaya, werey.
Lmao,after editing all your destiny and calling it profile picture you will not keep quiet and face front. Ashinu, omo ale. Oponu ayirada
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by rawgurl(f): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
adorablepepple:

Lmao,after editing all your destiny and calling it profile picture you will not keep quiet and face front. Ashinu, omo ale. Oponu ayirada

lol see this fat, old pig showing her stretch mark boobs, nne one thing i wanna tell u is to go get a life, leave gifty alone, she is better than u in more than one way.

She is everything that u can't be. Obu nkem aga ma nke ya ana anyi ji onu.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by cbngov01(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
tribalistseun:

U sure u are watching @all...fifty bleeped john ho ha!bleeped him well and also suckd bally....who am I to condemn though
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adorablepepple(f): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
rawgurl:

lol see this fat, old pig showing her stretch mark boobs, nne one thing i wanna tell u is to go get a life, leave gifty alone, she is better than u in more than one way.

She is everything that u can't be. Obu nkem aga ma nke ya ana anyi ji onu.
It would have been nice if I you can show the stretch marks on your thighs and waist. Bleached fool. Pls tell me one good attribute about gifty your role model ,you would love to emulate because I can see you are one of the dumb fools floating on nairaland. You carry my matter on your burnt brain abeg, put it down. Am happy you can see the stretch mark .why don't you post your picture unedited. Jeeeeeeez I can see you are as dumb as gifty Abi undecided your situation is even worse. And goodnews is that you are everything that she is dumb,stupidd,fake,ingrate, slowpoke, empty headed ,beauty without brains, disrespectful and foolishh
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by rawgurl(f): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
adorablepepple:

It would have been nice if I you can show the stretch marks on your thighs and waist. Bleached fool. Pls tell me one good attribute about gifty your role model ,you would love to emulate because I can see you are one of the dumb fools floating on nairaland. You carry my matter on your burnt brain abeg, put it down. Am happy you can see the stretch mark .why don't you post your picture unedited. Jeeeeeeez I can see you are as dumb as gifty Abi undecided your situation is even worse. And goodnews is that you are everything that she is dumb,stupidd,fake,ingrate, slowpoke, empty headed ,beauty without brains, disrespectful and foolishh

lowlife ranting cheesycheesycheesy

leave gifty alone and find something useful to do with ur inferior self, goodnight.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adorablepepple(f): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
rawgurl:

lowlife ranting cheesycheesycheesy

leave gifty alone and find something useful to do with ur inferior self, goodnight.
Haha haha, go give your mentor some moral lessons,empty barrel. I don't hold on to things that are not useful so all shade of gifty is yours to keep. Who is inferior? You that can stand to share an unedited picture or your mentor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.