Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction (39344 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by ifewise(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Now you will be chanced to google Bankyw

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by bi0nics: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Vanessa88(f): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
You guys got no chill grin grin

Meanwhile gifty welcome back..

In your next opportunity carry sense come

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by davidque007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gifty Animasehun
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by AbuSaad39(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Go seddon babe.

She's hustling for power and fame and you don't know Banky w and Falz so pathetic!
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by GossipHeart(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pearly255:
Bad belle grin free her joor grin

Another olosho defending her colleague

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by holluphemydavid(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Who is she? I dnt knw her
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
So she cn speak igbo...nd evn write it...afta all d accents.....

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Pearly255(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akalia:
na ur sister be olosho, idiot. U just derive stupid fun talking down on people while cowardly staying put behind ur device.
NO mind am Jare nah hater.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by TinaAnita(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gifty was entertaining though... I'm already missing her absence in the biggie's house. No kissing spree anymore. No housemate to ginger the guys. Even the fake housemates have forgotten their mission especially Jon. I dislike Gifty but she brought fun to the house.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Jafar1: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akalia:
na ur sister be olosho, idiot. U just derive stupid fun talking down on people while cowardly staying put behind ur device.
ban awaits u
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by TinaAnita(f): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Geraldyne:
So she cn speak igbo...nd evn write it...afta all d accents.....

Your comment only means you weren't following the show back to back because Gifty never concealed her Igbotic nature despite her fake accent.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by EmekaBlue(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
make una leave this girl abeg

check signature fr financial.freedom

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Pearly255(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Another olosho defending her colleague
you're really stupid sha.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by nnokwa042(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jimi23:
Which fans? Her "Anambla Saloom" customers right?
just cus she say she don't know banky w and falz all afonjas want to kill her u think some people in Onitsha or aba care about olamide or davido? Just like some afonjas at ogbomosho don't even know who is phyno , for the meme since afonjas can't not pronounce air port or eat or chair or champion or change or up or old or Chelsea then u don't ve to make fun of igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
peterswagg:
banky w wife grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by bizmaster003(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] jafar is front page hijacking is a punishable offence. Meanwhile you don razzle the "olosho" before. Abi u just wan yab.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Akinaukwa: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
I guess she had the highest fans from her village in Obosi, Anambra State. Obosi people, make una collect una pikin oh!
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by pelzzo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jafar1:
olosho
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by SIRmanjar(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
THUNDER faya anybody here who hate dis innocent girl becos of tribalism ad woe to her tribesmen dat refuse to see de gangup against her.its very annoying to see dat her tribesmen were against her.
Sumpipul have started making tribal comment here already..If na she give ttt head una go dey call am rubbish names..wetin una go come call dat hoo bisola wey give person wey no too send am mouth action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by GossipHeart(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pearly255:
your entire generation nah olosho u monkey. You're an idiot.

How business ??

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Pearly255(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
I think Nairaland needs to evict and block some people who don't know how to talk...... I'm Just saying!! How can you call someone olosho. U know am personally? I just tire o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by Adonkia(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
adeadeyera:
Abeg who be Gifty?
Na one girl wey no sabi Banky W and Falz. grin
adeadeyera:
Abeg who be Gifty?
Na one girl wey no sabi Banky W and Falz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by repogirl(f): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
She lost most of her fans when she said she didn't know Banky W. It just confirmed that she was a local lokito who was fake forming. People were barely even managing her before then.

Hope others will learn to be real, it's very easy to see through fakeness. Don't form what you are not.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by adeadeyera(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Adonkia:
Na one girl wey no sabi Banky W and Falz. grin Na one girl wey no sabi Banky W and Falz.

Waaaa sere wink.
Chop knuckles
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by cejaypriesty(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided gifty the fake girl learn to give honour to whom honour is due, and stop forming wannabe. Stop saying nothing spoil.... you spoilt so many things. Mgbeke
Look urself in the mirror just saying tho
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by repogirl(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pearly255:
I think Nairaland needs to evict and block some people who don't know how to talk...... I'm Just saying!! How can you call someone olosho. U know am personally? I just tire o.
lol, they know her from her attitude on BBN na! The girl was quite loose there to be honest.
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by pelzzo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
johnshagb:
Fans? how? Is she now some kind of celeb or what? undecided undecided undecided
That was her initial scheme from the start, win or not , become famous! And she is... little by little
Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by SIRmanjar(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
repogirl:
She lost most of her fans when she said she didn't know Banky W. It just confirmed that she was a lokito. People were barely even managing her before then.

Hope others will learn to be real, it's very easy to see through fakeness. Don't form what you are not.
U nko are u real?Mrs realest chic ever liveth..I sure say na ur type de chop eba with fork for public,if u com reach houz u go use bare hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction by pelzzo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:
Gifty was entertaining though... I'm already missing her absence in the biggie's house. No kissing spree anymore. No housemate to ginger the guys. Even the fake housemates have forgotten their mission especially Jon. I dislike Gifty but she brought fun to the house.
100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Celebrities Who Died Of Drug Overdoses And How They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.