Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (26417 Views)

Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by sandraanakebe(f): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Not at all
EternalTruth:
protecting us You based in Benin??
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by XaintJoel20: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
if you're in Benin is either you're a thief or yahoo guy, thugs and many more quote m if am wrong

I am a proud Benin boy and I am not into any of these.

There are Saints in Benin...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by czarina(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
if you're in Benin is either you're a thief or yahoo guy, thugs and many more quote m if am wrong
like seriously? angry
officialJP:
like seriously?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by akigbemaru: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cult war!
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by czarina(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
are you well? what kinda yeye generalisation is that na?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by JBoss25(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
onward4life:

Maiduguri grin
boko haram alone na cult
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by mikejegede(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
ive always been scared of that upper sakpomba area..i don't no y oo,but hmmm.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by flyforall: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gbewa Gbewa squad
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by nickxtra(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
samuel051:
shut ur okiribotor mouth wey wide like moat wey dey for iyaro, na benin person i be.
I did not argue with u. So, the evil of Anini is following u, abi ?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
2dugged:
coincidentally, upper
I'm currently in Benin.. The state get how e take be...
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Dwake50(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
lol
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
2dugged:
have you heard of ijebu or are you just feigning ignorance?
from your moniker it's obvious your one of the he cultists, prostitutes and witches in Benin. By That's why you're defending them
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
holicalpha:
I wan come school for there o. Hope I'll be safe?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Not at all
okay so where do you reside?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by samuel051: 3:29am On Feb 21, 2017
nickxtra:
I did not argue with u. So, the evil of Anini is following u, abi ?
monkey,i am from Benin doesn't mean i am from that part,Benin is a big place that is y its called a city olodo
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
from your moniker it's obvious your one of the he cultists, prostitutes and witches in Benin. By That's why you're defending them
hehehehe, ozuo!, only me?, hehehehe, you have been noticed for your stupidity, clap for yourself, you obviously also don't know what 80 percent of a population is either, you this jambite,mention me again when you turn 18, and in the mean time, go and learn how to construct simple English and also improve your comprehension skills, it's just too low
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, ozuo!, only me?, hehehehe, you have been noticed for your stupidity, clap for yourself, you obviously also don't know what 80 percent of a population is either, you this jambite,mention me again when you turn 18, and in the mean time, go and learn how to construct simple English and also improve your comprehension skills, it's just too low
2dugged kor, 2rugged ni.
E pain am hahaha
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
holicalpha:
then what are you still doing there?, I am sure Maiduguri is a better place, or are they holding you there at gun point?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
2dugged kor, 2rugged ni.
E pain am hahaha
go and play elsewhere, and Goodluck in your jamb
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
go and play elsewhere, and Goodluck in your jamb
so because you saw somewhere that I stated that I'll write jamb you were so daft to conclude that I'm a teenage jambite.
Lol I'm over 25 years old and I already got a first degree in Communications Arts and graduated 5 years ago.

Wanna go for a second degree in law.

So next time try and get sense.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
so because you saw somewhere that I stated that I'll write jamb you were so daft to conclude that I'm a teenage jambite.
Lol I'm over 25 years old and I already got a first degree in Communications Arts and graduated 5 years ago.

Wanna go for a second degree in law.

So next time try and get sense.
this is even more worrisome, if after passing through the four walls of a university you still act like this then you obviously are a waste of space, you need the sense more, cos even a tertiary education could not help improve your comprehension skills, now I can say that at your age the sense that you don't have is paining me for you , it would have been better you let me assume you are a teenager than to know you are an adult trapped in a kid's mind

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
this is even more worrisome, if after passing through the four walls of a university you still act like this then you obviously are a waste of space, you need the sense more, cos even a tertiary education could not help improve your comprehension skills, now I can say that at your age the sense that you don't have is paining me for you

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=EternalTruth post=53913324][/quote]you see why I said you are an adult with a kid's mind grin

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
you see why I said you are an adult with a kid's mind grin
hmm well in as much as I admire your obstinacy and tenacity. But it's Crystal clear that you're still a kid with petulant and puerile attitudes.
Lemme guess you're still under 22.
I'm I right?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
hmm well in as much as I admire your obstinacy and tenacity. But it's Crystal clear that you're still a kid with petulant and puerile attitudes.
Lemme guess you're still under 22.
I'm I right?
your are my younger brother's age mate, but this is a faceless forum, so age is not really a thing here but sometimes your attitude can give you away, hence my assumption that you were a teenager only to realize you are even an adult that grew up and left his senses unattended to,anyway good day and Goodluck
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
your are my younger brother's age mate, but this is a faceless forum, so age is not really a thing here but sometimes your attitude can give you away, hence my assumption that you were a teenager only to realize you are even an adult that grew up and left his senses unattended to,anyway good day and Goodluck
I still can't comprehend the point of our conflict.
And it's obvious you didn't grab the sarcasm of what I relayed to you earlier but you became apoplectic and that's how we started dragging words beyond boundaries.
Let's settle this amicably.
I like you already
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
I wan come school for there o. Hope I'll be safe?
lol.. U can come school, everywhere is safe under the arms Of Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
then what are you still doing there?, I am sure Maiduguri is a better place, or are they holding you there at gun point?
see what I'm talking about again.. Getting aggressive over nothing.. So because terrorism is causing unrest in maiduguri, all of a sudden edo is better.. Here there's assassinations,cults clashing,ritualists killing, kidnapping and apart from the violence... Edo is is far from cleansed.. Pregnant children litters around, some children don't know who the father is/was...last night a group of people were deliberately on wen to abort a 2 month old pregnancy,i was filled with surprise..but down here it's normal.. God forbid.. God help our souls..
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
samuel051:
monkey,i am from Benin doesn't mean i am from that part,Benin is a big place that is y its called a city olodo
Benin is not a city.. Benin was a city, back then.. So because a place is big then it's automatically a city.. U funny o
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
holicalpha:
see what I'm talking about again.. Getting aggressive over nothing.. So because terrorism is causing unrest in maiduguri, all of a sudden edo is better.. Here there's assassinations,cults clashing,ritualists killing, kidnapping and apart from the violence... Edo is is far from cleansed.. Pregnant children litters around, some children don't know who the father is/was...last night a group of people were deliberately on wen to abort a 2 month old pregnancy,i was filled with surprise..but down here it's normal.. God forbid.. God help our souls..
and can you tell me which part of the north that is better, you talked about children not knowing their fathers, can you tell me what almajiris are doing in the north,let's talk about the states that have human abbatoirs in the south and see if Edo makes the top list , y'all come online and say trash but your tribe ain't any better either, or are the ones exchanging sex for a plate of tuo in the north any better?on this forum we have seen reports of aborted foetus that didn't have Edo as the location , like I said,if you cant stay then leave, it's not about being aggressive, just stating the facts, and the way you are shouting God,I bet he would have slapped the hypocrisy out of your mouth since
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
I still can't comprehend the point of our conflict.
And it's obvious you didn't grab the sarcasm of what I relayed to you earlier but you became apoplectic and that's how we started dragging words beyond boundaries.
Let's settle this amicably.
I like you already
truce it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders Protest With Corpse Of Colleague Shot By Police In Benue / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle / Girl Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Oniru For Her School In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.