Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (26413 Views)

Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
truce it is
yea truce (cease fire).

So what's up? Whenever i reach benin, I'll be looking forward to seeing you.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
yea truce (cease fire).

So what's up? Whenever i reach benin, I'll be looking forward to seeing you.
the sky is what's up grin
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
and can you tell me which part of the north that is better, you talked about children not knowing their fathers, can you tell me what almajiris are doing in the north,let's talk about the states that have human abbatoirs in the south and see if Edo makes the top list , y'all come online and say trash but your tribe ain't any better either, or are the ones exchanging sex for a plate of tuo in the north any better?on this forum we have seen reports of aborted foetus that didn't have Edo as the location , like I said,if you cant stay then leave, it's not about being aggressive, just stating the facts, and the way you are shouting God,I bet he would have slapped the hypocrisy out of your mouth since
for you to think I'm from the North is just plain stupidity, and yeah I can mention northern states better than edo state... For example Sokoto, but it doesn't matter,nigeria is f*cked up, Nigerians are f*cked up..and you're justifying the abortion spree because some people from other states to it, that's just, SMH.. Just because you're from edo state you chose to ignore the truth and take up the cloak of lies.. It doesn't matter, believe what ever u want to believe.. That's your opinion,it doesn't stop the earth from revolving,from your replies to other people,i can see how pained you are,i understand that feeling, you're probably stressed from one thing or the other but I'd advise you to take a rest and stop being negative.. Take care of yourself and have a nice life.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
holicalpha:
for you to think I'm from the North is just plain stupidity, and yeah I can mention northern states better than edo state... For example Sokoto, but it doesn't matter,nigeria is bleeped up, Nigerians are bleeped up.. Just because you're from edo state you chose to ignore and truth and take up the cloak of lies.. It doesn't matter, believe what ever u want to believe.. That's your opinion,it doesn't stop the earth from revolving,from your replies to other people,i can see how pained you are,i understand that feeling, you're probably stressed from one thing or the other but I'd advise you to take a rest and stop being negative.. Take care of yourself and have a nice life.
I never said you are from the north, please grow some sense, i mentioned the states according to the vices you mentioned, or is ogun and Osun human abbatoirs part of the north, I can't remember where I justified an abortion, infact just shut up already, before that God you keep calling slaps the hypocrisy out of your mouth, I bet your tribe has its bad sides too,but y'all start gyrating when you hear Edo like your lives depends on it, Edo is this and that and you are staying put as if your navel was buried there,then go to sokoto and stop disturbing cyber space with your stupid opinion , adiós niccur
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
the sky is what's up grin
can we have a te-te-a-te-te under a serene platform like WhatsApp?
I really wanna hobnob and interact with you please.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
2dugged:
I never said you are from the north, please grow some sense, i mentioned the states according to the vices you mentioned, or is ogun and Osun human abbatoirs part of the north, I can't remember where I justified an abortion, infact just shut up already, before that God you keep calling slaps the hypocrisy out of your mouth, I bet your tribe has its bad sides too,but y'all start gyrating when you hear Edo like your lives depends on it, Edo is this and that and you are staying put as if your navel was buried there,then go to sokoto and stop disturbing cyber space with your stupid opinion , adiós niccur
I know there's a bit of smartness in you but just acting really stupid, so Imma ask this question if you'd indulge me.. But if u won't then it's okay.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by samuel051: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
holicalpha:
Benin is not a city.. Benin was a city, back then.. So because a place is big then it's automatically a city.. U funny o
i can see u re speaking from the back of Nigeria, which city is still in d history where d white men invaded in 1897,the only city where d queen of England once bow to d king, d city where d king is truly king, the city where history is preserved. if e easy mention one simple act recorded from where u come from.
if i come life again i go still come from Benin city.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Drienzia: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
so because you saw somewhere that I stated that I'll write jamb you were so daft to conclude that I'm a teenage jambite.
Lol I'm over 25 years old and I already got a first degree in Communications Arts and graduated 5 years ago.

Wanna go for a second degree in law.

So next time try and get sense.
Law no be beans o, better go n start preparing o. forget all those am a graduate gra gra...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by EternalTruth: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Drienzia:
Law no be beans o, better go n start preparing o. forget all those am a graduate gra gra...
yes I have a premonition of it already and I'm prepared for it.

Thanks and I'm edified.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Drienzia: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
EternalTruth:
yes I have a premonition of it already and I'm prepared for it.

Thanks and I'm edified.
na so
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
holicalpha:
I know there's a bit of smartness in you but just acting really stupid, so Imma ask this question if you'd indulge me.. But if u won't then it's okay.
Lol, on this thread , you are the stupid one here grin, I don't want your indulgence, you can now fvck off niccur, thanks
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 3:54am On Feb 22, 2017
samuel051:
i can see u re speaking from the back of Nigeria, which city is still in d history where d white men invaded in 1897,the only city where d queen of England once bow to d king, d city where d king is truly king, the city where history is preserved. if e easy mention one simple act recorded from where u come from.
if i come life again i go still come from Benin city.
that's why I said.. It "was" a city. The truth is Benin can't be considered a city now cuz logically it's no where close... There are cities out there but Benin isn't one of them.. I doubt if there's a true city is Nigeria.. Or would u compare Vegas, NYC, Sydney to Benin.. Be logical bro.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 4:04am On Feb 22, 2017
2dugged:
Lol, on this thread , you are the stupid one here grin, I don't want your indulgence, you can now fvck off niccur, thanks
what do the topic of the thread reads? "Suspected cultists behead man in edo state" they said edo state.. Not maiduguri,not osun,not delta,not imo and not Lagos.. So I highlighted bad things that go on and you attacked me just because you're from the state,i can see how matured you are.. About one or two weeks ago, a man was assassinated,in Benin,he worked at a telecommunications agency, the thread about his death made FP, about few days ago there was a post on nairaland that made FP about a young boy that was killed(cult issues)..still in edo state...I've never seen a lifeless body on the road in my life until I came to this state(i know you'll say why am I still staying here,until you some of us gotta work) .. You're one of the reason Nigeria is in problem.. Shying away from the truth just because it kinda affects you, don't worry,dont condemn the act, keep praising your kinsman,it doesn't matter to me... Your kinsmen are the one dying not mine.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2017
holicalpha:
what do the topic of the thread reads? "Suspected cultists behead man in edo state" they said edo state.. Not maiduguri,not osun,not delta,not imo and not Lagos.. So I highlighted bad things that go on and you attacked me just because you're from the state,i can see how matured you are.. About one or two weeks ago, a man was assassinated,in Benin,he worked at a telecommunications agency, the thread about his death made FP, about few days ago there was a post on nairaland that made FP about a young boy that was killed(cult issues)..still in edo state...I've never seen a lifeless body on the road in my life until I came to this state(i know you'll say why am I still staying here,until you some of us gotta work) .. You're one of the reason Nigeria is in problem.. Shying away from the truth just because it kinda affects you, don't worry,dont condemn the act, keep praising your kinsman,it doesn't matter to me... Your kinsmen are the one dying not mine.
after all your ranting, I still ask, would you rather go to Maiduguri or be used as spare parts for human abbatoir?,if you go through my previous comments even on that thread about the young boy that was killed, I said "zero sympathy from me",infact I stay in upper so you can't tell me about it,cos I know it all,and you even said Benin is not a city,just leave the benin town, I am sure your state capital is a city, why not go there, and stop whining, you already seem like a nagging man, geez!, don't quote me again, I am sure the God you were calling earlier can smell your bigotry from this throne
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2017
2dugged:
after all your ranting, I still ask, would you rather go to Maiduguri or be used as spare parts for human abbatoir?,if you go through my previous comments even on that thread about the young boy that was killed, I said "zero sympathy from me",infact I stay in upper so you can't tell me about it,cos I know it all,and you even said Benin is not a city,just leave the benin town, I am sure your state capital is a city, why not go there, and stop whining, you already seem like a nagging man, geez!, don't quote me again, I am sure the God you were calling earlier can smell your bigotry from this throne
so why are you angry really? Is it because I said Benin is filled with all sorts of crime or because I said the falsely proclaimed city is not really a city?? Cuz i stand corrected in both statements.. See don't stress yourself over petty things,give your life a a true meaning and stop being thuggish.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by samuel051: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
holicalpha:
that's why I said.. It "was" a city. The truth is Benin can't be considered a city now cuz logically it's no where close... There are cities out there but Benin isn't one of them.. I doubt if there's a true city is Nigeria.. Or would u compare Vegas, NYC, Sydney to Benin.. Be logical bro.
oga say no to weed and stop sniffing septic tanks. trust me,u go dey alright.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2017
holicalpha:
so why are you angry really? Is it because I said Benin is filled with all sorts of crime or because I said the falsely proclaimed city is not really a city?? Cuz i stand corrected in both statements.. See don't stress yourself over petty things,give your life a a true meaning and stop being thuggish.
I literally had to laugh, you can be funny in a stupid way, thuggish you say?me angry? Hehehehe funny! ,please stop quoting me,so I can stop stressing myself over an idiot and a seizured bigot, simple
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by holicalpha(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2017
samuel051:
oga say no to weed and stop sniffing septic tanks. trust me,u go dey alright.
okay Bro but answer my question,is Benin a city?? U look am yourself.. If u know what a city means.. Is Benin a city?
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by samuel051: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
holicalpha:
okay Bro but answer my question,is Benin a city?? U look am yourself.. If u know what a city means.. Is Benin a city?
wait make d one u sniff clear,then ask me slowly.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by doskie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
officialJP:
if you're in Benin is either you're a thief or yahoo guy, thugs and many more quote m if am wrong
you're wrong mahn. I'm non of those.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Fhowe: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
2dugged:
I stay in Benin, and yes you are wrong
no mind am na him sabi talk pass this is what earn them this type of treatment mugu
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Fhowe: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
2dugged:
still a wrong assertion, can you tell me where there are no prostitutes in this country?
dont mind him am sure he has not visited Edo state before all this dem say dem say people block head get your fact right oga no let your mouth go kill you
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Monkeydeychop: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2017
2dugged:
I stay in Benin, and yes you are wrong

Don't mind him lol imo state is still the capital for cultism
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Monkeydeychop: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Benin people should stop this none sense. The governor should take action this is escalating.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Monkeydeychop: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2017
holicalpha:

Which state are you from? Is it not yesterday I was reading similar incidents that happened in calabar and some parts of yoruba land? What about the frequent cult wars in imo state? The abia girl that was beheaded for rituals too, why not speak of those?

You look like a monkey but I thought you'd reason like a human.
I was wrong.
Re: Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
MissNairaland1:

there is nothing Glorious about them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rival Lovers Fight Over 16-year-old Salesgirl In Delta, Three Injured / Okada Riders Protest With Corpse Of Colleague Shot By Police In Benue / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.