Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) (105124 Views)

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Fine girl, but if she see my belle she go humble.cheesy

Nigerian films and their mumumess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by krixik(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
You will be disappointed when you get in there. I am living witness. All that glitter no be gold.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by segsxpendable(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
lestat:

Na freecocoa u dey follo yarn,,..u no get redskirt o..twale mama,,no vex for ur booi jire...
freecocoa,,lolo 1 of NL,,the only eze nwa of NL..#respect
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by AmuEwu: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

@stupidyorubafool Come and read
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by plenitude(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
shocked
Kingsley1000:
vaseline or soap crew...is only in nairaland that masturbation is legal....u can meet sinz for entry form,and procedures on how to do it
shocked
Kingsley1000:
vaseline or soap crew...is only in nairaland that masturbation is legal....u can meet sinz for entry form,and procedures on how to do it
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

Lmfao. I give u this title "Ochitala-1 of Vaseline
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chizzy idi okay
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nbote:
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
We are in d line of fire!! Nyash Nyash all over the place!!
We need backup!! I repeat We need backup!!
Get in here and collect ur VASELINE from the guy at the forefront over and out!!

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by afbstrategies: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice. Men who don't think she's pretty are not normal. cheesy
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Na one badt dey visit under tongue tongue tongue
PapiNigga:
In case you missed the previous post, read HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/3634396/how-much-bean-cake-buy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4895747_akara_jpege7e4b152d5c64a630a074eac0d55acc4

Her name is Chizzy Alichi, she is a Nollywood actress and she is the one in the viral photo that trended over the weekend of an hot akara seller in sexy dress.

The photo was actually taken from the set of the movie, titled: “Akaraoku” and not a trade she picked up like we all thought...

See more photos of her below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/see-more-hot-photos-of-sexy-akara.html?m=1
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
hmm...jxt gv dis gal 1yr..walahi she will blow!!!!
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Stelvin101:

Lmfao. I give u this title "Ochitala-1 of Vaseline
Lol..vaseline crew boss
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Pablo212: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Soon we go hear say this one marry one big boy/man con dey get issues for marriage.. na their way, all these subtle oloshos wey dey this nollywood sef
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
segsxpendable:

Na freecocoa u dey follo yarn,,..u no get redskirt o..twale mama,,no vex for ur booi jire...

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
segsxpendable:

WTF? Do i look like i care who the hell that skank is?
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
My shout out gos to the Vaseline crew.
I wish you all happy moaning my niggas!

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
lestat:

WTF? Do i look like i care who the hell that skank is?
I bet you call your mum a skank too.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
i would love to hit that cheesy
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
I bet you call your mum a skank too.

And why would you assume to be on the same level as my mum? undecided
Nope i wont exchange words with you..

I have a soft spot for Orphans and retired street walkers, so go on my child and sin no more
I believe everyone deserves another chance my dear.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Donswatter(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is the cause of most road accidents embarassed lipsrsealed[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
First it was bread seller, now we have Akara seller. Next will be coke seller to complete the my auto electrician's breakfast triad of what he calls ABC. Tony abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gozmok112:
what is the meaning of vaseline crew.. Enlighten me

Veseline crew is for the guys while cucumba crew is for the girls.

I hope you understand now wink

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Aguiyi06(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
D ukwu na die oo
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Punny no get value again in this world....... See how she d just d display am for Vaseline crew
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Donswatter:
This is the cause of most road accidents embarassed lipsrsealed[img][/img]
funny but true,when i was driving ,i nearly hit an old man when i saw this kinda waist across the road
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
More supply for the Vaseline crew has arrived. Fear not for there is enough to go round at reduced price despite the prevailing exchange rate. Keep going at it.

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by rodrirodri(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bro I neva get my own nah.m do fass fass
SINZ:

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chia... I am just imagining myself straffing this babe for 24hrs 7 days a week. Paradise on earth kiss

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
lestat:

And why would you assume to be on the same level as my mum? undecided
Nope i wont exchange words with you..

I have a soft spot for Orphans and retired street walkers, so go on my child and sin no more
I believe everyone deserves another chance my dear.

I just really feel sorry for your ma, I'm assuming she's reasonable and tried to raise you right but it just didn't take, so you turned out like this, a pathetic assh0le who does nothing but constitute a nuisance wherever he finds himself. I

Its really not surprising that you would be what you are.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
schumastic:
is it just me or is that her camel toe in the third pix shocked shocked
\

Bad ghuy,,,ur eyes sharp oh,,,tuale sir
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
I just really feel sorry for your ma, I'm assuming she's reasonable and tried to raise you right but it just didn't take, so you turned out like this, a pathetic assh0le who does nothing but constitute a nuisance wherever he finds himself. I

Its really not surprising that you would be what you are.

go away cocoa you are disturbing my peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.