Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) (105138 Views)

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nbote:
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
We are in d line of fire!! Nyash Nyash all over the place!!
We need backup!! I repeat We need backup!!
Get in here and collect ur VASELINE from the guy at the forefront over and out!!

Guy,,u b actor of d year,,na u get am,,,take am
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by shaneroberts26: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
I just really feel sorry for your ma, I'm assuming she's reasonable and tried to raise you right but it just didn't take, so you turned out like this, a pathetic assh0le who does nothing but constitute a nuisance wherever he finds himself. I

Its really not surprising that you would be what you are.

You get time.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by greatnow: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Man overboard , man overboard
A personnel just over boarded into the bucket of groundnut oil.
Rescue team needed Asap
over and out.

Nuel25846:

MAY DAY,MAY DAY!!
I REPEAT,MAY DAY!!
Back up is down! I repeat,back up is down!
we are now using groudnut oil,this is mission impossible....Over!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by kennybab: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I love HIPPOPOTAMUS TOE tongue
hmm.....?

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Oluwaxhango(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Vaseline crew aka VC lol...
Meanwhile have yu guys heard of afc...go search for it like d person that created this thread searched for our akara diva n get back to me... 08146869122... AFRICOIN
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
discman2k2:

Oh Boy! i dip hand 3 times & my Vaseline just empty!!! Haba! Who get small to borrow me, ahbeg! Haba, see Nyash every where, left, right & center.

Owh boi, mo fe to si be! and I no wear Pampers to drench myself in.
Haba!
manage dis abeg......I no c big 1 buy

5 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by schumastic(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
ItzWonderz:
\

Bad ghuy,,,ur eyes sharp oh,,,tuale sir

brother the thing shift my heart go back that's why grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Duru009(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
This one no dey wear pant at all.. ...
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by weselomo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

lol must u hate? abi na anorexic babes u prefer like dis one? cheesy
love dis kind babe with strong passion
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
weselomo:
love dis kind babe with strong passion
the anorexic one or the akara babe?
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by weselomo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:

the anorexic one or the akara babe?
anorexic babe, i dont know and cant explain y i love dem skinny, i swear with strong passion i do
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
weselomo:
anorexic babe, i dont know and cant explain y i love dem skinny, i swear with strong passion i do
hmm ok oo grin grin grin grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
wow see backside o, she wan kill person o
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by bdchange(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

Hahaha infact 1000 likes for u..imagine the first comment to read is urs and u used it to honour the vaseline crew..I can't stop laughing here..lolz u re too much
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Caseless: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

lol
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by shockwave(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

Stupid fella!! Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by noziz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
chai i don come o! but this film go sweet sha cry

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Isaactroy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yea, the movie was directed by my boss yul edochie, such a nice movie
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Ken24(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chuknovski:

what of cow toe cheesy
lol abi monkey toes grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are you thinking of venturing into Plantain plantation?? Think no further!!!

oder for your viable plantain sucker free of all pest from kenfarm and you will be smiling to the bank at the end of this planting season.

Whether you will be satisfy or dissatisfy on your harvesting day depends on your choice of suckers.....this follow the saying that .....
"what you plant is what you harvest"

Make no mistake of your choice of sucker....improved variety is expensive, more viable and pest resistant unlike local specie that are as cheap as 40naira with low yield, pest infested, fruit after 2yrs and nonviable

make a wise choice by calling kenfarm for your genetically engineered suckers suitable for the tropical region.
kenfarm customer care on WhatsApp :08038623884
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by sweetheart202(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
I UNDERSTAND NAIJA PEOPLE ATTIMES...........NA ONLY AKARA THEY CAUSE ALL THESE NOISE...HMMM..
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's ma crush there mehn, ayaff faint...
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by mastar111: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria b acting season films without episode grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
curiositymaster:

Veseline crew is for the guys while cucumba crew is for the girls.

I hope you understand now wink
thank dear.. Oya chop kiss embarassed
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:

lmaoooo i havnt laughed this hard since this year grin grin grin
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa:
Fine girl, but if she see my belle she go humble.cheesy

Nigerian films and their mumumess.
Story.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2017
BoboYekini:
Story.
Stop talking to me this guy.

Ya know it's true, ntor.tongue
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa:
Stop talking to me this guy.

Ya know it's true, ntor.tongue
If I stop, your body nor go take am...you know and I know cheesy
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
BoboYekini:
If I stop, your body nor go take am...you know and I know cheesy
If that were true, I'd be dead by now, no dey deceive yourself.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa:
If that were true, I'd be dead by now, no dey deceive yourself.
That's the most romantic thing anyone has said to me all week. Aww, you're good wink
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
BoboYekini:
That's the most romantic thing anyone has said to me all week. Aww, you're good wink
Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.