Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) (105139 Views)

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by PapiNigga: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
In case you missed the previous post, read HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/3634396/how-much-bean-cake-buy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4895747_akara_jpege7e4b152d5c64a630a074eac0d55acc4

Her name is Chizzy Alichi, she is a Nollywood actress and she is the one in the viral photo that trended over the weekend of an hot akara seller in sexy dress.

The photo was actually taken from the set of the movie, titled: “Akaraoku” and not a trade she picked up like we all thought...

See more photos of her below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/see-more-hot-photos-of-sexy-akara.html?m=1

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by PapiNigga: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by SINZ: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
All my niggaz should stand in a single file make this vaseline for fit reach everybody. angry

I will not give you more than once angry, so if you like, finish your own before you lipsrsealed

601 Likes 38 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akara Seller Koor, Fufu seller ni.. No Bleep Given

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
I love HIPPOPOTAMUS TOE tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by obiorathesubtle: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
So, you mean sexy people can't sell akara?

6 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Killer body mehn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by FvckShiT(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Holy Fűcking Grail!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2017

19 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by schumastic(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
is it just me or is that her camel toe in the third pix shocked shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Laveda(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
smiley

She looks good sha, didn't even realize she's the one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Vaselinecrew b like ......Chai na dis Kai tin Vaseline go finish..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by bukason212(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ewoooooooooooo. Story for the dogs.
Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
She is beautiful sha
But she is a potential fatty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Backinfront:
She is beautiful sha

But she is a potential fatty.

lol must u hate? abi na anorexic babes u prefer like dis one? cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

lol must u hate? abi na anorexic babes u prefer like dis one? cheesy
aaah lefulefu my man. I know you are not a rational person but try and understand that there are other body types apart from -fat and anorexic.

7 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
We are in d line of fire!! Nyash Nyash all over the place!!
We need backup!! I repeat We need backup!!
Get in here and collect ur VASELINE from the guy at the forefront over and out!!

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Backinfront:
aaah lefulefu my man. I know you are not a rational person but try and understand that there are other body types apart from -fat and anorexic.

7 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
achorom ita ukwu aaaa! grin grin grin grin grin

AKARA OKU! now selling at a movie store near you! grab it while it's hot!!!! grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiUx6uBFfY/?taken-by=chizzyalichi&hl=en

1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Theresa1990: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
and sombori will say one Jessi.... sumtin is d cutest girl Eva

ifah hear

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by willi926(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan kiss

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Poorboy: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op I wan buy the akara abeg

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nuel25846(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nbote:
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
VASELINE CREW OVER!!
We are in d line of fire!! Nyash Nyash all over the place!!
We need backup!! I repeat We need backup!!
Get in here and collect ur VASELINE from the guy at the forefront over and out!!
MAY DAY,MAY DAY!!
I REPEAT,MAY DAY!!
Back up is down! I repeat,back up is down!
we are now using groudnut oil,this is mission impossible....Over!

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by thexzy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Okpa odi oku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nuel25846:
MAY DAY,MAY DAY!! I REPEAT,MAY DAY!! Back up is down! I repeat,back up is down! we are now using groudnut oil,this is mission impossible....Over!

We are screwed!! and we like it..

18 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
but she get lots of gadget sha

4 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nothing special there joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I love HIPPOPOTAMUS TOE tongue
what of cow toe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
see yanssh

1 Like

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by clerkent(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
please where is the akara ooo. I Don look 3times yet I can't see the akara.someone point me to the direction of the akara b4 my 3rd leg tear my trouser

15 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akaraoku abi,,,I go use babyoku for her

Vaseline crew enter here

3 Likes

Re: “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chizzy is everything sexually entrapping and more. You cannot resist her even if you tried.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.