Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York (1198 Views)

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by TheTrueSeeker: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
BREAKING: Russian officials say their ambassador to United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, has died in New York City at 64

The Russian ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Ivanovich Churkin, died suddenly in New York on Monday the Russian Foreign Ministry said.
He was 64 and died one day before his 65th birthday.

"The outstanding Russian diplomat died while he was in his current working role," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement. "We offer our condolences to the relatives of Vitaly Ivanovich Churkin."
Matthew Rycroft, the British ambassador to the UN, called Churkin's death the loss of a "diplomatic giant."
Developing story - more to come

CNN's Richard Roth contributed to this report.

Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by coolcharm(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hope it's of natural cause
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by sarrki(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
E Don dey happen

Trying to mop up those who helped to hack

For Mr trump in last election I think

My opinion though! !!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolcharm:
I hope it's of natural cause

shocked

Is there a death that is artificial?
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
DONALD TRUMP is SUPREMO
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by kenny905(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
i have seen so many interviews of him through the western media and his speeches at the u.n, i'm impressed on how he occasionally outsmarts samantha powers the american ambassador to the u.n together with her british and french counterparts, he made me see a different side of russia , briliant as the russian president himself..what a true gentleman..he'll surely be missed in russsia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked grin chai ,
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Jengem: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Khd95(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Who talk say oyinbo no dey do juju

Rip mr vitaly
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by braithwaite(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017

Something is up with series of Russian ambassador's death ..
Are you thinking wha I'm thinking?

sad
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now
l was busy, l will push it to frontpage soon, meanwhile stop calling my name all the time or else, l will tell my olokpa friend to flog you, be warned grin grin cool

Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by seunny4lif(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm
That man is a great talker cool cool
He knows how to deal with USA, France and Uk UN ambassadors cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by panafrican(m): 4:17am On Feb 21, 2017
This is the 3rd Russian diplomat death now since this witch lost the election. One in Turkey, one in Greece and one at the UN.
Same thing when she lost to Obama in the 2008 primaries in Iowa . After her defeat, heavy rains poured in , flooding the state of Iowa, scores of people died in the flood.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Lucasbalo(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2017
panafrican:
This is the 3rd Russian diplomat death now since this witch lost the election. One in Turkey, one in Greece and one at the UN.
Same thing when she lost to Obama in the 2008 primaries in Iowa . After her defeat, heavy rains poured in , flooding the state of Iowa, scores of people died in the flood.
You might be the next victim of the Witch.
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by panafrican(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You might be the next victim of the Witch.
She might be the next victim of herself.
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Lucasbalo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
panafrican:
Keep mouthing off about her. If she's witchy enough to kill those people according to you, what makes you think she wouldn't take ordinary you when she did take those stronger than you.
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Keep mouthing off about her. If she's witchy enough to kill those people according to you, what makes you think she wouldn't take ordinary you when she did take those stronger than you.

I just cannot understand what is responsible for the lackluster attitude of the “FSB”.

By now, I had expected to have read the obituaries of atleast 72 Amerikan Ambassadors on AlJazeera, RT & AIT or is there something I'm missing - Lucas? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by Lucasbalo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Zoharariel:

I just cannot understand what is responsible for the lackluster attitude of the “FSB”.

By now, I had expected to have read the obituaries of atleast 72 Amerikan Ambassadors on AlJazeera, RT & AIT or is there something I'm missing - Lucas? grin cheesy grin
Ask Putin or his boy Trump.
Re: BREAKING: Russian Ambassador To United Nations Dies In New York by panafrican(m): 1:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:

(1) (Reply)

Meet African biggest Fraudster Of All Time. Surprising He Is Not A Nigerian / The Young Joe Biden (Throwback Photos) / Cia Director Gina Haspel Death - CIA Director Gina Haspel Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.