Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation (2489 Views)

2019 Elections: Our Warning To Southern Nigeria N The Middle Belt! / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / If This Is True about Buhari, I Pray For This Nation to remain as one!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2017
APCHaram:

Abeg shift.

Was Buhari attending bridge building meetings in the 5% zone?

Osunbade is effectively being ignored and snubbed by the very institutions that give his office and capacity as Ag President much needed powers .

As I have always stated since all this medical vacation nonsense began, Buruntai is warming up

Osinbajo is snubbed in your wishful imaginations, for sure.

Nevertheless, he should be heading a fully-packed FEC meeting as we speak and taking critical decisions.

Where were you when the news broke that he had signed/assented to some bills from the National Assembly as the president should?

Keep deluding yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2017
akoko11:

Let the truth be told, I osibanjo is not given free hand to operate.

I#istandwithfiscalfederalism

And who is not giving him free hand to operate

Is PMB already dead or officially declared to be incapacitated and unfit to rule Why not wait till that time?

What's you guys' problem? angry

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Saintsquare(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
painment Na.bad thing

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by SIRmanjar(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2017
FriendChoice:
According to statistics Nigeria is roughly divided into two departments. The North (A Muslim Dominated Area) and south (A Christian dominated area).

1. Field Marshal President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) : a Muslim was massively voted in as president of the world #.1 black country customarily by northerners and some considerable portion in the south. There is no atom of doubt, tribalism and religious intolerance is deep rooted in the heart of Nigerians. (Mainly on social platforms).

Buhari has been widely criticized and condemned by the south to the extent they see no good in his administration. Always accusing the north for dragging the country backward.

2. Yemi Osinbanjo (SAN) : Suddenly a good news come in favour of the south " Buhari is on medical leave till further notice " This gives a way for Osinbanjo a Christian pastor from southern Nigeria to become the acting president.

My expectancy was to see an unshakable elephantine support by the southerners to the new acting president, but to my own disappointment the reverse is the case. One side of the south is attacking the other side where the acting president came from.

What is the rational behind this ? And now that the power is temporary in the South, will you still blame the north?

To set the record straight am not from the south

All we want is a northern president dat can unify de country ad make it prosperous..

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. Bakirebulma or whatever you call itself.stop reasoning with ur anus.reason with that thick skull you called head
BTW watch out for xtorse.he is coming to smash ur face again.
Cc:Xtorse

Are you a dullard
Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by akoko11: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

And who is not giving him free hand to operate

Is PMB already dead or officially declared to be incapacitated and unfit to rule Why not wait till that time?

What's you guys' problem? angry

Don't I have freedom of speech again? Didnt u heard that when osibanjo gave order, they go to UK to get permission from pmb? Pls rise above tribal politics n put Nigeria first

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Anago5000: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Are you a dullard
. your father is a dullard

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. your father is a dullard

Your father is a dullard You are not a bastard, for sure. grin
Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
akoko11:

Don't I have freedom of speech again? Didnt u heard that when osibanjo gave order, they go to UK to get permission from pmb? Pls rise above tribal politics n put Nigeria first

When did Jibrin's personal opinion become verified fact/reality

Aren't you aware of Jibrin's grouse with Dogara?

3 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Anago5000: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Your father is a dullard You are not a bastard, for sure. grin
. trash.you can't even make sense with that ur heavy conehead.agbero park

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by fx45(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
APCHaram:
When a bona-fide southerner was president your afonjastic ilk went on a slandering rampage on him and his govt, campaigning for chanji and voted a confirmed sectional bigot from the north and now you have the audacity to declare for southern unity?

You must be smoking osogbo grown weed
That guy you quoted is an ab0ki. He's not an Afonja. They usually come on social media to create rift between the east and the west. So long as both sides are divided, it serves their purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. trash.you can't even make sense with that ur heavy conehead.agbero park

Is that how your father's head looks Isnt it supposed to be flat? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Anago5000: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Is that how your father's head looks Isnt it supposed to be flat? grin grin grin
. crap as usual

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
. crap as usual

So you dont only greet your father with sliding tackle, you also beat him outrightly, na wa oh.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Anago5000: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

So you dont only greet your father with sliding tackle, you also beat him outrightly, na wa oh.
I am done with you.should have read BTW the line.didn't know that you are sick upstairs.won't quote you again

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Viergeachar: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Anago5000:
I am done with you.should have read BTW the line.didn't know that you are sick upstairs.won't quote you again

Shattap!

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
I don't know why children of hate from the sad beast region are always crying more than the bereaved? They swear for una ni? They're really jealous of osinbajo and the SW in general. They hate the fact that PYO is in charge. Flat head monsters are really pained bwohohohoho.
yesterners, kpele oo

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by LoveDecay(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
timecapsule:
Who develope a region that is not his region in nigeria is the one who believe and accept one nigeria as a nation. Which region is that? SOUTH EAST.

who develop a english grin
Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by timecapsule: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
LoveDecay:

who develop a english grin
Your type is the problem of this country.
Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
100% agreed

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by midol: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
APCHaram:

I have more chances getting a full body massage from Kim Kardashian than Osunbade becoming president of Nigeria.

lmao!
Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by midol: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
APCHaram:

Is that what your Muslim convert father told you?

Your ancestors due to their inability to defend themselves from the marauding Fulani jihadist, converted to Islam on the threat of death.

Today that legacy of cowardice is why you afonjas keep being more northern than a northerner and wishing every other non Muslim down south to follow your cowardice path in worshipping the north.

Won't happen! Will never happen ! And can never ever happen

Chei you don finish my yoruba muslim skull. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation by rollybest(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
From the comments i have been reading since, i can authoritatively say that the SOUTH is truly the problem,the most divided region ever.

Am from the southeast oooo and partly south south

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos And Nigerians / The First Threat Of Seccession In Nigeria Was Made By The Yorubas / Igbos Are The Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria, Africa Even

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.