Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. (3000 Views)

ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) / World's Most Congested Prison Where Prisoners STARVE To Death / DR Congo: Millions Starve To Death(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
No sure why all people are moaning
THEY ARE CRIMINALS .. if one of them killedyour mum or dad, sister , friend or child
You will want them dead in the spot .. so this iseven better they are alive , with all the suffered
Crimes are still comitted everyday even though they can see where they will end up ..

Jail in the UK is like holiday! Hotel .., D camp prisoners even play ps2 , they can buy stuff ,phones, work even get lipsrsealed in jail .IS THAT PURNISHMENT ?? Thats why mostare repeat offenders some committ crime self so they can fo enjoy lifewhere governemnt feeds them cloths them etc .

1 Like

Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by rane06(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
O dear Lord!!!! See human like rats!
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by sltn(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
The guy with the tattoos is a real OG. Look at the bullets and stabbings scars.
I feel that g too bro.
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by gurunlocker: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bumbae1:
No sure why all people are moaning
THEY ARE CRIMINALS .. if one of them killedyour mum or dad, sister , friend or child
You will want them dead in the spot .. so this iseven better they are alive , with all the suffered
Crimes are still comitted everyday even though they can see where they will end up ..

Jail in the UK is like holiday! Hotel .., D camp prisoners even play ps2 , they can buy stuff ,phones, work even get lipsrsealed in jail .IS THAT PURNISHMENT ?? Thats why mostare repeat offenders some committ crime self so they can fo enjoy lifewhere governemnt feeds them cloths them etc .

Who told you Jail in UK is like holiday? you've been there or someone told you or you see a movie?

Stop saying such statements, not all jail is like an holiday.
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
gurunlocker:

Who told you Jail in UK is like holiday? you've been there or someone told you or you see a movie?

Stop saying such statements, not all jail is like an holiday.
Yes it is smiley the word 'like' in this context compared to Op photos is right
So till u have shown me ur passport and proof uve visted jail then pls smiley
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
I can't find a reason to feel sorry for them except they are innocent which is like only 5%. They should stay away from crime next time. Some have murdered, raped, injured, kidnapped and ruined others so let them enjoy the overcrowded prison for all I care.
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pidgin2:
I can't find a reason to feel sorry for them except they are innocent which is like only 5%. They should stay away from crime next time. Some have murdered, raped, injured, kidnapped and ruined others so let them enjoy the overcrowded prison for all I care.
Most are there for minor offences, most are victims of a failed society.
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by ifyan(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thank God for my life. But what is the problem with Africa and blacks in general.

I think there is something up there that we haven't solved yet.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by Rockyrascal(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dreamwaker:
and that ass tongue
Dreamwaker:
and that ass
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rockyrascal:
and that ass tongue

That ass looks kinda wonky grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by happney65: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haiti...People wey dey outside for Haiti never chop na People wey dey prison go chop..The Country is messed up big time...
Re: Inside Haitian Jail Where Inmates Starve To Death, Defecate On Floor. by MtuMsuper: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Living the life their ancestors did on those damned slave ships. Only this time their captors are a failed system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Referendums In Donbass, Zaporozhye And Kherson Regions Continue Amid Shelling / President Mugabe Becomes AU Chairman / What Do We Make Of The Battle Between President Trump And The NFL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.