Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (18292 Views)

British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by niiks9: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
StephenJobs:

The interview went well, it wasn't dat difficult but I woke up these morning n just like dat fa, my voice was gone, I licked tom tom from 7am to 12noon, yet na just small part of the voice come back, I was trying hard n forcing myself to speak clearly, it wasn't easy sha n I wasn't dat comfortable.........

I was told I will get a success or failure mail by the end of d day, but I haven't seen any mail sha, n I was told if successful, the assessment center thing will commence next tomorrow Friday.....

Still expecting their mail sha, n hoping it will be success mail.....but whatever be the case sha, I believe is Gods will.

Ok no news is good news...

3 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by ose2me: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good evening 4C2215131,

I sent you an email some minutes ago.

Regards,

Ose
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by StephenJobs(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just got this mail from BAT

Dear Candidate,
Thank you for attending the Trade Marketing
Representative (Nigeria)
Interview at British American Tobacco. We are
pleased to inform you
that you were successful at the interview and
your application will be
progressed to the next stage which is the
Assessment Centre. Please see
details of the Assessment Centre below;

Date: Friday, 17th March, 2017
Time: 09:00am Prompt
Venue: British American Tobacco Nigeria
No. 2 Olumegbon street, off Alfred Rewane
Road,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

Kindly confirm your attendance by
acknowledging receipt of this email.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by StephenJobs(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is SO SAD I won't be able to make it.....

Journey from Minna to lagos takes a whole day n vehicles are only available in the morning.

We had a deal with my Interviewers yesterday during the interview that I will be sent either a success or failure mail yesterday so as to unable me prepare n embark on the journey today morning due to the distance of my current destination....but unfortunately for, I didn't get the mail till this afternoon around pass 12:09.......

For this kind hot season na him I go miss this kind sweet opportunity?........Chai, E Pain Me O, But God knows best sha.....still feeling thankful to God for the successful interview sha.

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by girlyesosae(f): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
StephenJobs:

Dear Candidate,
Representative (Nigeria)
pleased to inform you
your application will be

Road,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

Big congratulations. Honestly if there is anything you can do to make it. Ill suggest you do. If you start traveling now maybe you can meet up?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by StephenJobs(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
girlyesosae:

Big congratulations. Honestly if there is anything you can do to make it. Ill suggest you do. If you start traveling now maybe you can meet up?

Thanks man.......so many thing are involve.....I won't be able to get direct car to lagos by this time from minna, n I don't know anybody in Ibadan, else I could have said let me try breaking the journey n spend a night in Ibadan.

I really wish there is something I can do, though am still thinking sha.....

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by niiks9: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Congrats Stephen, I think u should try even if u get there a little late. If it is impossible then thats ok.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by girlyesosae(f): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
StephenJobs:

Thanks man.......so many thing are involve.....I won't be able to get direct car to lagos by this time from minna, n I don't know anybody in Ibadan, else I could have said let me try breaking the journey n spend a night in Ibadan.

Oh. Okay. Just try and explore all your options tho
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
StephenJobs:

u can sleep in the motor park in Ibadan, get the first bus to Lagos. Borrow money show de person ur interview success mail. Please try.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
girlyesosae:

Oh. Okay. Just try and explore all your options tho
did u participate in the interview. Any other person for AC tomorrow?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by StephenJobs(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Malcolmx12:
u can sleep in the motor park on Ibadan, get the first bus to Lagos. Borrow money show de person ur interview success mail. Please try.

Thanks a lot for the love n concerns, I really appreciate it.....

I took the risk of mailing the HR that I won't be able to make it n ask for rescheduling if possible, n to my greatest surprise I was reschedule for next week.......but for now, she said no specific date or day, but definitely next week. I felt so bless and happy, atleast now I have enough time to prepare......

Am so grateful to God......Thank God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
StephenJobs:

I took the risk of mailing the HR that I won't be able to make it n ask for rescheduling if possible, n to my greatest surprise I was reschedule for next week.......but for now, she said no specific date or day, but definitely next week. I felt so bless and happy, atleast now I have enough time to prepare......

okay congrats and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
StephenJobs:

Dear Candidate,
Representative (Nigeria)
pleased to inform you
your application will be

Road,
Ikoyi, Lagos.

thumps up to u steve o.....its not easy and by the way o, does it mean that if assessment center is on friday, we that are yet to get interview invite, is it the end of the road or this things are done in batches......
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
@stephen, pls help me email the BAT HR guy dat sent u d mail n use wisdom ask him weda these interviews and assessment centers are done in batches and weda more will take place next week again or is it the end after tomorrow .....he ain't replying my enquiries and u are the only one on the trend he is definitely replying immediately.....
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
to sidon for house is not giving me joy n dis their slow motion thing is not helping.......stephen ask linus jimkusa to borrow u na so dat u come by nite go there by 11am n explain urself. promise linus u will get back to him next month ending wit interest....rational mind thinking o
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by StephenJobs(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
emmieachichi:

thumps up to u steve o.....its not easy and by the way o, does it mean that if assessment center is on friday, we that are yet to get interview invite, is it the end of the road or this things are done in batches......

Thanks Emma, I really don't have an answer to most of your questions o.....n really I won't lie you, I can't mail the HR again, already I feel I have overstepped my boundaries sef, before I go just go blow my chance(Abeg try understand my point, na to tread with caution at this crucial point).............n since she has already concluded issues with me, I don't seems to have any reason to mail them again. The only thing for me to do now, is to patiently wait for their mail as to the date the assessment center will hold.

But from the look of things, since there will be another assessment center program next week, than one can hopefully conclude that there will also be another batch of interview next week too...Hopefully O.

N lastly, I don dey apply BAT for long o, n they have being bouncing me anyhow.....I will apply today n d next day I will receive a regret mail.....but I didn't deterred......Even if this one no work, na to continue to the apply for their vacancies n else where that matches ur qualifications.....

Personally sef, the battle never finish for me. Afterall I being reach the final level for MTN TM Officer last year November n still didn't get the job.......Baba God help us all to cross this bridge

Amen..

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by tee4naija(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bros, don't be discouraged. Give them a call and explain to them why u may not be able to meet up.I am sure u could be rescheduled.
U can also take a flight from Kaduna to Lagos tomorrow morning. Do not miss the opportunity. BAT is one of the few companies that are truly recruiting during this
Recession.
StephenJobs:
Is SO SAD I won't be able to make it.....

Journey from Minna to lagos takes a whole day n vehicles are only available in the morning.

We had a deal with my Interviewers yesterday during the interview that I will be sent either a success or failure mail yesterday so as to unable me prepare n embark on the journey today morning due to the distance of my current destination....but unfortunately for, I didn't get the mail till this afternoon around pass 12:09.......

For this kind hot season na him I go miss this kind sweet opportunity?........Chai, E Pain Me O, But God knows best sha.....still feeling thankful to God for the successful interview sha.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by girlyesosae(f): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Malcolmx12:
did u participate in the interview. Any other person for AC tomorrow?

Lol. No im not. I applied for a completely different role. I usually check in here just to see whats going on
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
girlyesosae:

Lol. No im not. I applied for a completely different role. I usually check in here just to see whats going on
okay thanks
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by MrFacts: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Any interview invitations this week? I'm still waiting and hoping ooo. My HR status is still reading initial review, 22 February 2017. Should I forget about them? Someone with idea please.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
MrFacts:
Any interview invitations this week? I'm still waiting and hoping ooo. My HR status is still reading initial review, 22 February 2017. Should I forget about them? Someone with idea please.
which role?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by ose2me: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Malcolmx12:
which role?

Should be TMR (Trade Marketing Representative)
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
ose2me:

Should be TMR (Trade Marketing Representative)
they have done interview/assessment centre. Except maybe there is another batch, which I think there is.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by ose2me: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Malcolmx12:
they have done interview/assessment centre. Except maybe there is another batch, which I think there is.

Yes sir, they have. Your thoughts are similar to mine: there will be another batch, I can only hope and pray these thoughts come to reality and that I'll be among the people they'll invite to interview with them.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 3:30am On Mar 21, 2017
ose2me:

Yes sir, they have. Your thoughts are similar to mine: there will be another batch, I can only hope and pray these thoughts come to reality and that I'll be among the people they'll invite to interview with them.
Amen. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by gbemmy2k10(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Malcolmx12:
which role?
any idea about global graduate finance role?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2017
gbemmy2k10:

any idea about global graduate finance role?
I have no idea.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by ose2me: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Malcolmx12:
Amen. Stay blessed.

AMEN. thanks Malcom
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 4:01am On Mar 24, 2017
StephenJobs:

hope u have done ur AC this week or its today?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Malcolmx12: 4:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Tosinayoko:
Seen my link... If had done it, do you think I would share my experience? It's a competition bro I'm ain't in it to lose but to win. Gbam!
hope you later passed your test.?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by mercy100(f): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Did anyone get a mail that he/she passed the assessment test? Also is the interview invite mail in batches? They shouldn't keep us in the dark, some of us are still waiting.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Hiculis(f): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oboy!! U guys need 2 c the gigantic reject mail I got yesterday morning!! Phew!!!! grin grin grin grin grin!! The mail actually looks like lucifer!! Choi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates / Which Should She Choose? / Is This Employment Letter Genuine? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.