Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (18259 Views)

British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by MrFacts: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tosinayoko:
Seen my link... If had done it, do you think I would share my experience? It's a competition bro I'm ain't in it to lose but to win. Gbam!

When did you get your link?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=MrFacts post=53928662]

When did you get your link?[/quote
I checked my email around 4pm and saw it. but it indicated it was sent around past 11AM
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by bigW(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tosinayoko:

You have failed the test already. Hard kor Soft ni. "It is not that difficult "

I don't understand you, are we fighting? I was only trying to help the group put Dia mind at ease.. What is the issue hia?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by POPSDADMA(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm really surprised wit d attitude of som pple here. If u can't giv any hint, y misleading? Someone said calculator isn't necessary bt d test comprises of both verbal and numerical. Na wa ooo.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by diablo91: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please has anyone gotten the link of recent?, I really don't understand why they couldn't send the link alongside the initial mail, it makes no sense.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by mercy100(f): 1:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Please who else got the link? I haven't I just got the invite message. Can any one who has past test questions share with us
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by bigW(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2017
POPSDADMA:
I'm really surprised wit d attitude of som pple here. If u can't giv any hint, y misleading? Someone said calculator isn't necessary bt d test comprises of both verbal and numerical. Na wa ooo.

Oga I am not misleading anyone, I only said I didn't need to use calculator, odas may need. Kindly check my post again.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by abolaji007: 5:57am On Feb 22, 2017
bigW:
Its not that hard,
I have done the text...
I av done mine too since Saturday both the cultural and cognitive test, but they only gave me numerical I didn't see verbal test, after I finish d numerical and click on submit it just said that u av finish d test for this section, did that happen to u too? And did u get any other mail after d cognitive test because I haven't gotten anything since Saturday, and I checked my job status they didn't put rejected there neither did they put in review there, it is just blank till this moment, pls let us know if u av move further in d recruitment process thanks
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by bigW(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2017
abolaji007:

I av done mine too since Saturday both the cultural and cognitive test, but they only gave me numerical I didn't see verbal test, after I finish d numerical and click on submit it just said that u av finish d test for this section, did that happen to u too? And did u get any other mail after d cognitive test because I haven't gotten anything since Saturday, and I checked my job status they didn't put rejected there neither did they put in review there, it is just blank till this moment, pls let us know if u av move further in d recruitment process thanks

It was both Numerical and verbal test i did, After that i haven't gotten any mail though.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by mercy100(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2017
@bolaji007 what did they ask in the cultural test. Can you please share one or two ?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by hurricanesgrace: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls sum1 shud help a sister out, wat shud one b expecting on d test or if u can help wit past question as I just got d link for the test. I really don't want to miss dis opportunity. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by samadet(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2017
hurricanesgrace:
Pls sum1 shud help a sister out, wat shud one b expecting on d test or if u can help wit past question as I just got d link for the test. I really don't want to miss dis opportunity. Thanks

Sister wishing u best of luck o,

Pls when did u get d link, still waiting for mine,

Anybody with similar challenge
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Just did mine... Don't mind that boy that said you don't need calculator... Their kind of question is intelligent question. You know it or not

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
am yet to see my link o
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Tosinayoko:
Just did mine... Don't mind that boy that said you don't need calculator... Their kind of question is intelligent question. You know it or not

pls tosinayoko..........was the verbal about true false and cannot say questions??
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by TheeRevelation: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2017
I have done the test but not mail afterwards o.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by bigW(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Tosinayoko:

Guy please respect yourself, Forget the fact that everyone here is using online platform that is cheap, I only said and i repeat.i DIDN'T USE CALCULATOR BUT OTHERS COULD USE. You don't know me and i don't know you,Only trying to help the group the only way i know how,If you have nothing good to say or don't know how to relate in a group then go learn how to.

Sigh only God knows what people would do because of a job they are not even sure they are going to get..
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
emmieachichi:

pls tosinayoko..........was the verbal about true false and cannot say questions??
So sorry dear, I would have loved to help further but it's a competition. I'm in it to win

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tosinayoko:

So sorry dear, I would have loved to help further but it's a competition. I'm in it to win

no worries at tosinayoko. i pray u pass it well. hope ur day is fine.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by StephenJobs(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tosinayoko:

Abeg, can u atleast inform us on how many questions ask n total time allowed?.....thanks

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by diablo91: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
So I am guessing the link is being sent according to availability to prevent congestion, so I encourage those that haven't written theirs to write their test so as to enable others get their link and take the test as well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by pellyceedorph(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please who has gotten any mail after the test.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Any mail yet?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by TheeRevelation: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2017
pellyceedorph:
Please who has gotten any mail after the test.
nothing yet o
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by okpala95(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Well, I just did the test.

You would have to be smart with how you answer. First is a cultural test about how you fit into the work area.. very simple, but you would have to be honest.

Second is the numerical n verbal test. The numerical is complex but easy, only if you understand the question. Read well too. You'll need a calculator, cos I used one. It's just basic arithmetic in complex words. They even used Pie charts and graphs.

The verbal is a long comprehension where you would have to choose either true, false or cannot say. Some of the questions don't relate to the comprehension. You just have to be smart n use your IQ.

No further mail yet. But I'm still hopeful. I don't think there's any past question for this. Just be smart that's all.

Also, I don't know if there's a time constraints as well. But the questions are not much. About 5-7 each.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Any mail yet
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by samadet(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello House,

Any update on those that are yet to receive the link of the said test,

@emmieachichi, @Tosinayoko, @diablo91, @bigW, @bioduneberry,

any info
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
samadet:
Hello House,

any info

I sent them a mail, the link was sent the following day. Those who are yet to receive the link should do the same.
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by samadet(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
bioduneberry:

I sent them a mail, the link was sent the following day. Those who are yet to receive the link should do the same.

Thanks so much bro for the bailout #lol

Pls kindly inbox ur bell or ID - princesamadet.wealthy@gmail.com (to do offline talk/gist/info)

Really appreciate u boss
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by emmieachichi: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
samadet:
Hello House,

any info

i got my link later in the day......pls did any one got cultural questionnaire?
Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by 4C2215131: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Tosinayoko:
Seen my link... If had done it, do you think I would share my experience? It's a competition bro I'm ain't in it to lose but to win. Gbam!

Relax, lil man, your journey has not even started, hell, it may not even start as the test you're all about is a computer generated thing available to all that applied (that meets eligibility for consideration criteria...).

Your CV has not been reviewed yet. That is what determines if you'll continue in the race (after succeeding in the test of course which is dirt cheap!).

And do learn to share. This inordinate competitive attitude you're putting up won't get you far professionally and personally. Just advising you that's all.

3 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite by 4C2215131: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2017
And to the rest of yáll at each other's throat and those having hypertension because of this, pipe down!

Your worries and whatnot will not make BAT speed up the process for a nano second. You'll be contacted when you're contacted and the attitude being displayed by some of you thus far equals disqualification even if you make the interview.

Again, I suggest you all check your status via BAT carrier website and stop relying on emails (after all that's why it's there). It'd tell you all you need to know.

For the hypertension patients, use the search function on this forum. You'd find a wealth of information on this position in BAT. Stop relying on shitheads who are being stingy with info as regards the happenings in relation to this job role. For those asking questions, it tells me you may not even be qualified for the job! (not that my opinion matters anyway). The first thing a smart and serious candidate would do here would be to initiate a research with regards to if there is any information on this job role in the forum (and there is a an astounding wealth of info here down to the very last stages of the recruitment process and even possible salary!).

Be intelligent!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Ogun State Government Opens Job Portal For Teachers' Recruitment / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.