Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

12 Practicable Steps On How To Prevent And Overcome Marriage Delays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Practicable Steps On How To Prevent And Overcome Marriage Delays (396 Views)

How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Practicable Guide On How To Prevent Marriage Delays Among Africa Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Practicable Steps On How To Prevent And Overcome Marriage Delays by kingsmonology(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Practicable Guide on How to Prevent Marriage Delays using Nigeria as an example

Do you really want to marriage on time? What foundation are you laying to prevent marriage delay? Or are you practicing multiple dating? These are important questions you need to answer my dear reader.

Note that the steps bellow are not in any hierarchical order, rather it a behavioural practicable steps that allows you to evaluate you actions and inactions, that serve as a hindering block for you getting married on time. Once evaluated, and find wanting on any of it, undo it as to unblock you potential as a marriageable person you are, and access that your life partner.

Self-hate: if you don’t love yourself, honestly marriage is not meant for you. Do you want to know that I really meant? You can’t truly love others when you don’t love yourself. Many in times the value we put on ourselves is what people put on us. What value are you putting on yourself this year if you really want a husband? Is never too late dear to access that your dreamt partner.
Avoid nagging and disrespectful attitude: these two are seriously enemies that prevent a relationship from elevating to the next level called marriage. Respect is a great factor in referring person to another for relationship.

3. Dressing good: as my beautician will always say, looking good is a good business. I exclusively discussed this in one of my previous article, how you can attract a potential husband or wife with your sense of clothing. continue your reading here >>> http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/02/20/how-to-prevent-and-overcome-marriage-delays/

Relationship Spot With: Kingsmond Ehimare

(1) (Reply)

7 Healthy Ways To Handle Being Offended / HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! / What Is The Hardest Thing(s) About Raising Children In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.