Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! (397 Views)

Am Tired Jare, Getting Depressed / HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! / 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! by TemiD001: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Hello, I am depressed and really scared of feeling this way!

My name is Temidayo. I graduated in 2013 from one of the popular state universities in the S/W. For 4 years now, my search for a job has been to no avail. I got a job immediately after service and was paid 30k monthly! The problem here is that I spend more than that 30k on transport. Had to stop when I was incurring more debt.

To cut the long story short, I need help! I don't want anyone's money...all I ask for is 5 persons to buy me 5 sewing and design machines to start up my own clothing company here in Ibadan. I can get myself a space to setup and the basic things I'll be needing subsequently.

I have a comprehensive business proposal that I am willing to share with anyone who is willing to assist in getting this machines. I would also be willing to meet and discuss about how I intend making the business a success and how to repay the money used I. Procuring the equipments! I do not mind a background check or whatsoever investigations to show this is a legit cry for help! I'll be happy to report at any police station to sign an undertaking too! My degree and NYSC certificate would also be dropped as a form of security.

Please help me! I do not need anyone's money! I have a free space close to the university of Ibadan and the help I need is 5 persons who would assist in procuring 5 sewing and design machines.

Thank you.
Re: HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! by zealblinks(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2017
If i hear you. You need someone to buy you five sewing machine? I'm sorry to say your a thievin boy
Re: HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! by TemiD001: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2017
zealblinks:
If i hear you. You need someone to buy you five sewing machine?
I'm sorry to say your a thievin boy

Well, you're entitled to your opinion! I wish you'd be calm enough to read the post! The least you can do is to conduct your own investigations and maybe invite me to any police station of your choice for a proper background check.

I didn't say someone should buy me 5 sewing machines. I said 5 persons to help procure 5 sewing and design machines and we would work out a repayment plan.

Thank you.
Re: HELP!!! I Am Getting Depressed! by TemiD001: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2017
This post was created twice! Please, the mod should kindly close this thread! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Make 200% Return Next Year / How To Help Children And Raise Them To Be Better Citizens In Society / Strange Food For Thought This Sunday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.