Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Is This A Gift From God Or What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This A Gift From God Or What? (966 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Gift From God Or What? by omobritiko: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2017
I need a very good advice on something,I have been worried and I want to know if it's nothing to be worried about or it's something to seek knowledge about. I will keep this very short and talk about the most recent experiences I had,the night before 2face publicly call in protest against the government I was just home at night before and in my head I was thinking if he could come up with someone thing like that and I know a lot of people will support,I was gonna share my thought with a friend to know if it's possible but i couldn't,the next morning I saw vid of him saying exactly what I thought in my head previous night...recently I was just bored and I checked google who the president of Thailand is and I found out they only got a king,I was reading about him aso found out he's was actually oldest serving king,the next day on the news I have never heard news about him or Thailand,I found out he died and it was all over the news...basically I will think something randomly in my head and I could see them in reality could be next day next week next year...most time I will know when my phone rings and I will guess who the caller might be before it rings,I always get it right let's say 7/10...I might be in shower and thinking or I haven't heard any of Akon song lately,never seen Akon or been to his concept before,I will walk to sitting room,they could be a song on the tv and it's akon,I could go ok my ig and first picture it's akon.

Most time I think it's just mere concidence but trust me it happened a lot of time that is getting me worried.what do u think that is?

And lastly I remember on the 31st of 2016 I went to church for crossover night and it's my first day in 2016 I will be going to any church,when it was thanksgiving time I was really bored and I opened my bible that has been in my car for over a year and I can't remember the last time I opened it,then I opened the middle of the bible it was psalm,I could see the page is folded like I opened it before I did not.something keeps telling me to read it but I was too stubborn,I did not.when it was summon time in the church,the only chapter called was that psalm I opened 15 mins agoit was psalm 103...what do think is wrong with me?if you do know what's wrong I can give u my personal email to write am,it happens a lot and it makes me really worried now.
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by favourmic(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2017
You need advice

Wait
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Chill i have experienced it a lot before, and i only experience it when i am extremely no headache no body to yell at me..just me home alone doing what i love the most or just doing what had to be done. There was this time when i though of my long time class mate the next day i received a call from her, another was when i actually sensed when my dad was going to buy me a phone he didnt tell me i never doubted or trusted that though it was just there and behold he bought the phone..And many other several instance like that
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Rtopzy(f): 12:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Its more like a gift, wat u need now is grooming
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by omobritiko: 12:43am On Feb 21, 2017
whitebeard:
Chill i have experienced it a lot before, and i only experience it when i am extremely no headache no body to yell at me..just me home alone doing what i love the most or just doing what had to be done. There was this time when i though of my long time class mate the next day i received a call from her, another was when i actually sensed when my dad was going to buy me a phone he didnt tell me i never doubted or trusted that though it was just there and behold he bought the phone..And many other several instance like that

Do u think about something and u see them on tv too like almost immediately sometimes?
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2017
i really loved the ability so i decided to use it 'consciously' but it backfired on me..lol mine cant be controlled it something subconscious, i learnt,from it though...what i gained from it is how to plan, i can make a plan for virtually anything and if all the requirment are met it would be successful..so chill relax enjoy the feeling mine predicts things and grant my request (subconscious] if i may ask u were born in which month.?
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2017
omobritiko:

Do u think about something and u see them on tv too like almost immediately sometimes?
i predicted trumps victory before they got deep into their campaign it not only on tv there are quite other instances
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2017
relax i experienced it, u experienced it i am sure there are other people out there probably experiencing it
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by omobritiko: 12:52am On Feb 21, 2017
whitebeard:
i really loved the ability so i decided to use it 'consciously' but it backfired on me..lol mine cant be controlled it something subconscious, i learnt,from it though...what i gained from it is how to plan, i can make a plan for virtually anything and if all the requirment are met it would be successful..so chill relax enjoy the feeling mine predicts things and grant my request (subconscious] if i may ask u were born in which month.?

June...so it's normal and am not crazy that's good to know
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 1:00am On Feb 21, 2017
omobritiko:

June...so it's normal and am not crazy that's good to know
April u are not weird my brother actually thought i was weired cause if he wants to perform some certain activities i would tell him what will happen before he finishes. So there are times he would say bro leave this place casue anything u say actually comes to pass..I would then feel like a boss and walk away..Trust me i loved it. I am even bout to plan my today..! good morning
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by omobritiko: 1:08am On Feb 21, 2017
whitebeard:
April u are not weird my brother actually thought i was weired cause if he wants to perform some certain activities i would tell him what will happen before he finishes. So there are times he would say bro leave this place casue anything u say actually comes to pass..I would then feel like a boss and walk away..Trust me i loved it. I am even bout to plan my today..! good morning

This is really helpful,I will work on a way to make it work in a good way...you really understand what am trying to say.Thank u
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2017
omobritiko:

This is really helpful,I will work on a way to make it work in a good way...you really understand what am trying to say.Thank u
glad to help
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by AK6464(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Were your ancestors fortune tellers?
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by adadike281(f): 2:36am On Feb 21, 2017
I see thing in my imagination and dreams and trust me, it will happen exactly as I see it. I think its God given power and gift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Tedassie(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2017
omobritiko:
I need a very good advice on something,I have been worried and I want to know if it's nothing to be worried about or it's something to seek knowledge about. I will keep this very short and talk about the most recent experiences I had,the night before 2face publicly call in protest against the government I was just home at night before and in my head I was thinking if he could come up with someone thing like that and I know a lot of people will support,I was gonna share my thought with a friend to know if it's possible but i couldn't,the next morning I saw vid of him saying exactly what I thought in my head previous night...recently I was just bored and I checked google who the president of Thailand is and I found out they only got a king,I was reading about him aso found out he's was actually oldest serving king,the next day on the news I have never heard news about him or Thailand,I found out he died and it was all over the news...basically I will think something randomly in my head and I could see them in reality could be next day next week next year...most time I will know when my phone rings and I will guess who the caller might be before it rings,I always get it right let's say 7/10...I might be in shower and thinking or I haven't heard any of Akon song lately,never seen Akon or been to his concept before,I will walk to sitting room,they could be a song on the tv and it's akon,I could go ok my ig and first picture it's akon.

Most time I think it's just mere concidence but trust me it happened a lot of time that is getting me worried.what do u think that is?

And lastly I remember on the 31st of 2016 I went to church for crossover night and it's my first day in 2016 I will be going to any church,when it was thanksgiving time I was really bored and I opened my bible that has been in my car for over a year and I can't remember the last time I opened it,then I opened the middle of the bible it was psalm,I could see the page is folded like I opened it before I did not.something keeps telling me to read it but I was too stubborn,I did not.when it was summon time in the church,the only chapter called was that psalm I opened 15 mins agoit was psalm 103...what do think is wrong with me?if you do know what's wrong I can give u my personal email to write am,it happens a lot and it makes me really worried now.
Nostradamus reloaded undecided

coming soon to cinemas grin
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Tedassie(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
yinmu
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Tedassie(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Rtopzy:
Its more like a gift, wat u need now is grooming
spooning¿ tongue
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Tedassie:
yinmu
what

Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Tedassie(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
what
ok

oya,gimme lucky numbers
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Tedassie:

ok

oya,gimme lucky numbers
yeah I thought u would say that..now go and find something to do hmm..!!
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Tedassie(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah I thought u would say that..now go and find something to do hmm..!!
i dey farm,you?
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by whitebeard(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Tedassie:
i dey farm,you?
i am busy in the laboratory
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Rtopzy(f): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Tedassie:
spooning¿ tongue
Sooning¿?? like seriously?? You must be kidding.
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by luvmijeje(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Omobritico, if you have read psalm 103,you would have gotten the message he was passing to you. Psalm 103:7-10 says

He made known His ways to omobritico,
His acts to the children of Israel.
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9 He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor punished us according to our iniquities.

Bros, God is telling you despite your unfaithfulness, he has been faithful. Despite not be worthy, he has blessed you with his gift. Despite, your disobedient he is still waiting for you to come back to him.

But he's not going to wait forever for you. If you don't serve him, he will raise up a stone to replace you. That's the worst decision God can ever take over a man.
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Tedassie(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Rtopzy:

Sooning¿?? like seriously?? You must be kidding.

grin
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Rtopzy(f): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by Sent4rina: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
adadike281:
I see thing in my imagination and dreams and trust me, it will happen exactly as I see it. I think its God given power and gift

I thought i was the only person on earth. I was sacred to the bone the first day i experienced the dream thing. I was trying to remember if it ententually happened before or it was just a coincidence.

You can imagine me trying to tell the person standing next to me the event that will unfold in a couple of minutes before it actually manifest. Wired right!

I think its a great gift that needs an open mind and full consciousness to control..

I dont like to proclaim negative things to either myself or anybody, because, often time, when i say something it happens like a magic with a speed of light. Though i don't know how it works but it work for sure.
Re: Is This A Gift From God Or What? by delishpot: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Happens to a considerable number of people. Nothing is wrong with you see it as a gift

(1) (Reply)

What Is Godly Sorrow? - Paul Ellis / Zamzam Well: Digging Up Bare Bone Facts / Outrage As Pastor And Choir Appeared In Church In Black Panther Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.