Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (77811 Views)

Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by diasporaman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Apostle Suleman Gifts Wife Shopping Mall, Petrol Station And Transport company

The beautiful wife of the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Dr Lizzy Johnson Suleman celebrated her birthday on Sunday at the International Headquarters of the church in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria.

As usual, Apostle Johnson Suleman surprised everyone with a splendid birthday gift for the wife.

Below is the statement from the Church official Facebook page and video

Apostle Suleman Gifts Wife Shopping Mall, Petrol Station And Transport company.

Apostle Johnson Suleman, is the Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministry Int'l and CEO Hosanna Conglomerate which has vast interests in Oil and Gas, Real Estate and Mining.

The Man of God who is known worldwide for his humanitarian gesture to the needy, orphans and destitute has extended his Touch of Love to his wife; Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman on the occasion of her birthday.

Apostle Suleman presented an ultra - modern Shopping Mall, a Petrol Station and a Transport company to Dr. Lizzy Suleman as the Woman of God celebrated her birthday in glitz and glamour.

The Man of God also known as the Restoration Apostle in 2017 presented arguably Nigeria's most affordable British School to her as a birthday gift. The school; Dynamic British International School tutors children with High Standard Learning for as low as #20,000 (twenty thousand naira) tuition fees. Insider Reports say the Man of God subsidises the fees from his own pocket so that every family can afford it, yet get the best of Education, which he says remains 'The only viable vehicle for a better society'.

The presentation of the 2018 gifts which was done in the Birthday Service on Sunday 25th February didn't come as a surprise for the congregation as the man of God has been known for showering gifts and love for all those who are around him,and his wife shouldn't be an exemption.

Earlier, Dr. Lizzy Suleman celebrated her birthday with Orphans, sharing gifts worth millions of naira to different Homes as her culture is. There was also a novelty football match and tennis competition in her honour. The eve of the Sunday Birthday Service saw her being treated to a dinner organised by Pastors Wives of the Ministry with other Partners.

The Birthday celebrations couldn't have ended without Cash and other gift items been presented to people who needed them. She paid tuition and accommodation fees of students under her scholarship scheme to enable them continue their education despite their inadequacies.

More Grace to The Apostle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McPIyu0Dn4k

https://diasporareporters.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-gifts-wife-shopping-mall-petrol-station-transport-company/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by dunkem21(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by diasporaman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
My father, my father. God bless my mentor. Daddy Freeze will surely react within 24hrs

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Homeboiy: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me

Cold too much this afternoon

329 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by jerryunit48: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good bargain . God Bless them

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by NwaChibuzor13: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
I like John Suleiman because of his for head. I also likr him because he's a cheerful giver both in assets and in natural cocumber. All hail the legendary suleiman.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by diasporaman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Apostle Johnson Suleman collects my tithe and I love it. Haters go and die

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by sehin79(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
well she should be well rewarded for her faithfulness/loyalty she stood by her man during is crises.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Homeboiy:
Money gotten from tithing

And his members no get bicycle

Don't quote me

Cold too much this afternoon
his member no get bicycle?tithe is jst 10 percent oh, and mind u it's nt all membership that pay tithe, go to his church at auchi on sunday u won't even see where to park car and u are here saying his membership can't afford bicycle.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by PastorandMentor(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mummy lizzy come ooo. You need sugar bobo
I am available oooo grin

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by diasporaman(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is not tithe money. You guys should free Apostle

26 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Goodness4525: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
diasporaman:
This is not tithe money. You guys should free Apostle
is it ritual money, or the cleagyman owns other major biz than church bz

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice one, but I don't fancy pastors gifting their wives because in the first place whatever she wanted, you would give to satisfy her and everything she will still make from the business is still for all of them Abi one plus one no be one again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by NwaAmaikpe: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

After all of these,
Why won't the foolish woman stay by his side even when she knows he is a chronic philanderer that screws every actress that comes his way....

She just mortgaged her happiness and soul to the fake prophet.

91 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Bamil: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good for her
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by temitemi1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
congratulations!
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by MhizAJ(f): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by omooba969(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
All i can say is WOW! WOW!! WOW! like an AMBULANCE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Some women dey enjoy sha. When you marry a man that love and make you his priority, the world will become a paradise. But when you marry a man that see nothing good in you, you will spend everyday of your life thinking of suicide. Choose wisely or remain single till eternity

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
Nothing can stop me from getting married to a pastor

I am a pastor.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Watch this thread, 3 classes of ppl would make snide remarks on this:
> Babes who are stuck in a relationship with an average guy. Na jealousy go kuku kee them.
> The tithe movement. Their gross annual salary isn't even up to the cost of a pair of the pastor's shoe. Guys, convert your shadow chasing time to money making.
> The broke arse niggas. Dudes, its not a crime to be poor, neither is it a crime to be rich. May God bless your hustle.

Goodness4525:
is it ritual money, or the cleagyman owns other major biz than church bz
Being able to read would save you a whole lot of embarrassment. You just showed yourself up as being lettered-by-half.
Now go back and read the story, the joke is on you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Misscaring(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Future hubby, are you seeing this?

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Mhizausta(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
sehin79:
well she should be well rewarded for her faithfulness/loyalty she stood by her man during is crises.
Well said. No "work" no pay.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by sunnysunny69(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by henrixx(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
how can you gift someone a business

what if the person cannot run it ?

I cannot understand this kind of gift. if true then this is eccentric lavishness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by AngelicBeing: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
tongue
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by ogayemiolumide(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
SMH...

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle by Tinocosta17(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
And members are left with nothing. No empowerment program

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.