Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved (28361 Views)

FACTSHEET: What The Buhari Administration Has Achieved In Two Years / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by anonimi: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2017
stunningjudy:
All I see on that list is Finance, finance and finance! Is that the only sector in Nigeria?

Yes na.
The dullard likes to just steal money without doing any work.
He contested four elections in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 but had no profitable business except his pension.
Where do you think the money was coming from
I pity those who think this guy can fight any corruption.
They are on to a long thing. grin angry embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

1 Like

Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Read what you composed and conclude who isn't reasoning well between both of us.
You must have reached orgasm when you saw the omission of "hard" in my commet.
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Boyooosa(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2017
free education
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by akigbemaru: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Onyinye15(f): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
chai Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin

genesishouse:
23. Blaming Jonathan for every wrong in NIgeria.

24. Lack of economic direction in 2 years of being President.

25. No performing sector among all the departments and ministries.

26. Destruction of all the achievememnts and successes of the last adminstration.

27. Ask the President, Where is NAFDAC today? what of the Agric policies anchored by last govt?

28. Amnesty Policy nko, Why are they going back to dialogue when bullets should have been used to wipe out the whole of Niger delta.

29. 24 hours Zero Electricity supplies to the nation. giving us full dependence on generators.

30. Distributing UNEMPLOYMENT as Companies are shutting down operation on a daily basis.

thank God i did not vote for Buhari.
Let some one say SAI BUHARI.
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by AntiWailer: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
REDshouse:
12. increase in dollar and other foreign exchange by over 500%.

13. introduction of new and home grown terrorist (herdsmen) and technically defeating book haram to pave way for herdsmen

14. introducing change begins with me by absconding from duty and taking refuge in a London hospital

15. talking to us president but refusing to talk to Nigerians...

16. introducing permanent darkness

17. you can add yours

Spots on. grin
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Seanjay(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
21. Becoming the first London-based President

Guy you see this one wey you write you just want kill me with laugh....LMAO..... First London Based President..... NA HIGHEST
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by hemarnuael: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
are dose d kind of tins Nigeria needs. Wat abt good public infrastructure nd social amenities,constant,employment,good educational system nd electoral process. I dnt see any achievements dere, e jst succeeded in confusin d pple more by mentioning tins dat we dnt see d effect in real life
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by hemarnuael: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
are dose d kind of tins Nigeria needs. Wat abt good public infrastructure nd social amenities,constant power,employment,good educational system nd electoral process. I dnt see any achievements dere, e jst succeeded in confusin d pple more by mentioning tins dat we dnt see d effect in real life
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
pat077:
Keeping his wife in da oza room.
I Think this is the most remarkable of them all!
Savage! where's the savage guy?
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
pat077:
Keeping his wife in da oza room.
Cc: anthoniosp
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by stunningjudy(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
AndyCole16:

Yello
Your face look resemble
**gbagaun***
Don't you get it? Moreover what took you to my profile?
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by keneto1424(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

May God in his infinite mercies, grant him the strength to fly Nigeria till 2023
amin oooo
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by internet: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
68: keeping quiet wen herdsmen strike innocent souls in agatu, kaduna, enugu etc and buying jet fighters wen ipob's are doing there rally. 69: inflation rate 19.68%. 70: increase in fuel pump prize from 87 naira to 145 naira and now to 150 naira.
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by AndyCole16(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
stunningjudy:

Don't you get it? Moreover what took you to my profile?
Oya tell me. I don't get it
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by bilal4riid(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
REDshouse:

13. introduction of new and home grown terrorist (herdsmen) and technically defeating book haram to pave way for herdsmen

14. introducing change begins with me by absconding from duty and taking refuge in a London hospital

17. you can add yours
12 N-Power
13 Ogoni clean up
14 resurrection of 2nd niger delta bridge construction
15 Degradation of Boko Haram
16 recovery of loot moneys
17 Completion of kaduna Abuja rail.
18 construction and rehabilitation of various federal roads
19 Transfer of power to vp, when un-available
20 Bail out to 27 states to pay salaries
21 Not interfere with other arms of government
22 closing borders to encourage local production
23 add yours
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by TPAND(f): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
0b10010011:

Wail-on

Suffer on
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by ehinmowo: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
I dnt knw d numbering again bt... **Tribal and religiously oriented appointments ** one sided corruption fight **geometric increase in price of items ** massive lost of investments ** globetroting across d universe **subjugation of human right and killing of democracy **non performing minister of petroleum **absence of national developmental policy ** unneccessary silence over key national problems **I cn kip this up forever....
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by ImoRiver: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gradually we shall get there. His biggest achievement to me is running Nigeria without oil money. It may not be in the open but Nigeria at a stage was getting nothing from oil. He is building a Nigeria that can survive without dependence on oil.
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Depansha(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
If I start to talk......
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by REDshouse(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Chief wailer spotted cool
mufu
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by REDshouse(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
0b10010011:
[s][/s]

Am certain you cant wail at this pace till 2023.

Wake up to reality...
guy its not all about wailing but you need to know that 75 percent of present wailers are former staunch supporter of buhari before and during election..
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Ntipia: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
How does all these non existing achievement relate to the ordinary Nigerian and the man on the street
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by jospepper(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
More achievements

Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Splashme: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
ShitHead:
12 Actually. You skipped the important one: relocation of Aso Rock to London.
Re: 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved by Splashme: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
REDshouse:

17. you can add yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK / Why the white Missionaries described Igbos As superior Negros / Kano State Delegates Already On Their Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.