Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat (34975 Views)

See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by michaelwilli(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2017
ibkgab001:
And some people will Insist "carrying drug is the only way to survive"

#IKNOWTHEM #IHATETHEM #F4FLATSOMETHING
Igbos u mean?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2017
michaelwilli:

Wen last u wash ya boxer? No lie. Or d one wey u dey wear, hw many days u don dey wear am?
another dirty idiot looking for someone who behaves like him..
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by rifasenate11(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2017
ok
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by spayor(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Wow!!!!!...that's the only word my hand could type...
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by michaelwilli(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
another dirty idiot looking for someone who behaves like him..
Dnt wash ya dirty linen in public. Ikoko irin forming tower cookin pot

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by ibkgab001: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Yes ooooo I mean yes sir

Yesssssssssssssssasssss
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by wiringdpt(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
it doesnt look like a 5 star settings to me
dingbang:
Environment ain't healthy
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by savagefinder: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'm sure you've got a brain. Perhaps you have a thing for extreme stupidity.
omenkaLives:

We see you brother..nice comeback

Gold is ur portion
we have awarded you a Gold star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2017
wiringdpt:
it doesnt look like a 5 star settings to me
environment ain't healthy doesn't mean it should look like a 5star setting... I don't know where u people forget your reasoning before coming to quote me
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by james1(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2017
This woman is very creative.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
because the production process is exposed to health risks
you lack serious sense.....cook in ur serene envinronment Banana island mansion n go n share to them for free na. You are there blowing big grammer

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by StarBukola(f): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2017
michaelwilli:

Wen last u wash ya boxer? No lie. Or d one wey u dey wear, hw many days u don dey wear am?
abeg. Make una stop jare,dingbang, ma tutu diedie wink
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by markson48(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2017
And that is a true hustler. May God bless your hustle
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2017
teebaxy:
Bayelsa
Mumu, na only Bayelsa get water wey ppl dey live untop? I have not seen where they fry Akara in Bayelsa, only yam, Potatoe and fish .....check Arogbo in ondo state, or Makoko in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by MayowaAleem(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2017
LOL..someone shuld tell her that she have to add bread and pap to her market ohh #nice combo
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Rhaspody(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Maimi water!

See a fellow woman defying all odds to make ends meet and you open your mouth to insult her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Rhaspody:

See a fellow woman defying all odds to make ends meet and you open your mouth to insult her.
Are you sure she is human?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by systemz(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Makoko
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Rhaspody(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you sure she is human?

No need to drag this along. Have a nice day
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by yemmybx(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2017
grayht:
Ndi ofe nnmanu doing great!
Gbénu dáké!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2017
StarBukola:
abeg. Make una stop jare,dingbang, ma tutu diedie wink
I don't care much about online sentiments from people tho. I say whatever pleases me... And it doesn't reduce my income statement
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by omenkaLives(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:

We see you brother..nice comeback

Gold is ur portion
we have awarded you a Gold star in savagery..

follow us to get updates

tag us when you kill someone again...
tag us when you see a dead body

link to our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3636121/celebrating-best-nairaland-savagery#53861876

Una don craze finish walahi.

Nice thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by ayogozie(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Hustle continues life no easy for naija God bless her hustle
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Una don craze finish walahi.
Nice thread. cheesy
no them dey wait for you
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by omenkaLives(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Esepanye:
no them dey wait for you
Aunty, how you dey? You resemble one of my friends wey sabi look for trouble well well- Ene.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Firstcitizen: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
These are the real Amazons of Nigeria and not the ones flaunting fake vain items on Instagram.

Wehdonma!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Triplezeez: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Whether the environment is dirty or not, those who are residing there can not go to banana island or Ikeja gra to buy food.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Jessestunch: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:

Murder... Guy take am easy on the nigger abeg..

Shuuu

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Jessestunch: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
environment ain't healthy doesn't mean it should look like a 5star setting... I don't know where u people forget your reasoning before coming to quote me

You are not making sense at all.. Just give it up....

The woman is selling her stuffs to people at the bank of the rivers and mainly fishermen at the river..

Where in Nigeria is healthy if we really wanna look at things critically?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Aunty, how you dey? You resemble one of my friends wey sabi look for trouble well well- Ene.
from my observation, all the first daughter from benue bears the name Ene, so which one lol
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Jessestunch: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
The real slay Queen... Not those idiots with iPhone 7 after sleeping with 200 men
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Olaiya26: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Crazy Afonjas!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.