Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat (34985 Views)

See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2017
She's not the firs and she will not be the last...
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nancylove23: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Wow,hardworking lady .
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by omenkaLives(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Esepanye:
from my observation, all the first daughter from benue bears the name Ene, so which one lol
Lol. U seem to know Idomas well. Lol.

Ene Agada. wink
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by TerrorSquad147: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2017
ibkgab001:
And some people will Insist "carrying drug is the only way to survive"

#IKNOWTHEM #IHATETHEM #F4FLATSOMETHING
and some people will insist "by cutting and selling human heads and parts is the only way to survive"... I don't hate them though, I just hate their laziness and stipidity. Deluded A..Fon..Jas
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2017
yemmybx:
Gbénu dáké!
Gbe ti e soun grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by momentarylapse: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
guy quit it seriously.....

Ol boy no be mall wozing you collect for fp oh? Sorry ehn cutehector....

Abeg omenkalives na romance section product next time be gentle, him no sabi as e be for here.... grin grin grin LMFAO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by omenkaLives(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
momentarylapse:

Ol boy no be mall wozing you collect for fp oh? Sorry ehn cutehector....

Abeg omenkalives na romance section product next time be gentle, him no sabi as e be for here.... grin grin grin LMFAO!!!
Oh, me been no know. Apologies.. I think say na one of us him be.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by donjahsy(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
because the production process is exposed to health risks
just go and quietly sit down.

instead of you to commend this woman you talking of environmental process. which environmental law says you shud not fry Akara in a boat.

if you want to talk against environmental processes and breakage of it you should go meet oil companies that on a daily basis harm the environment.

mama weldone joor. dont mind buharis change. hustle well to feed ur God given children.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by yemmybx(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
grayht:
Gbe ti e soun grin grin grin grin
Lol oníyèyé!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by DonEd(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
am sure you ain't blind. Maybe you have a thing for dirty environment
Mr Oga, since u r so concerned about the bacteria and pathogens in that environment, what about the roadside buka u have been eating all these years? Your assertion is noble but making it look like its new to u, thats hypocrisy.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by officialJP(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
wen it come to hustling Nigerian deserve A1
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Godmother(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Good thing she's on water, so she can quickly jump in in the case of a fire outbreak
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2017
post=53906993:
This photo has been trending on twitter. It shows a woman frying and selling bean balls popularly known as Akara from a boat. Wow!

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-of-woman-frying-and-selling-bean.html

cc lalasticlala

Photo credit: Babajide Fadoju

That's Makoko abi?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Luizkid(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
And some people with complete sense and body will now be begging on the street mtchew
Agbenu, my Grandma's namesake
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Luizkid:
Agbenu, my Grandma's namesake
lol come and pay tithe 50% .smiles
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
yemmybx:
Lol oníyèyé!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Luizkid(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol come and pay tithe 50% .smiles
this is better, amma take my grandma out, bills on me.. *winks*
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Environment ain't healthy
Have you ever spent a day without seeing bad on others?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
because the production process is exposed to health risks
Nobody force you buy now!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by GodsLastBorn: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
TPAND:
That's gangsta. She identified a need and dared all odds to satisfy the demands of men.

Weyhdonma!
I have seen some gangsta shitt in my day but I swear this is one of the most gangsta shitt I've seen in a while. Frying Akara in a canoe?! whaaaaaaaaaat?!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by savagefinder: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
Una don craze finish walahi.

Nice thread. cheesy
help me beg the mods ooh...they have close my thread.. Edakun
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by JobZoneNews(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
wonders shall never end
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by ibkgab001: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Terror squad you again
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Luizkid:

this is better, amma take my grandma out, bills on me.. *winks*
lol under 1 condition it must be in d village .hahahahahahaha
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by Luizkid(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol under 1 condition it must be in d village .hahahahahahaha
Perfect!.. am at Ofu in Apa already chilling, waiting for u..
Re: Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat by CellTabRepairs: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
You have to be creative in every terrain you find yourself to survive. Most young people are not pushing because they have their bread still buttered by parents and relatives. Every champion has a mark...While passing through the crucible of life challenges to overcome.

WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / Hnd Graduates Can Now Rise Above Level 14 / 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.