Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences (23766 Views)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by omenkaLives(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Rubbish. Like i said yesterday, Nigeria should warn Nigerians to stop flooding other countries with drugs.

We need to fix the origin of the problem itself.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by ahamonyeka(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Is high time FG started to do something now before it gets out of hand.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by magicminister: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Devices:
start killing any Southafrica you see around your area.

I will be the first person to loot shoprite.

THIS IS THE WAY ILLITERATE THINK.
BEFORE SHOPRITE, DID WE HAVE ANY MAJOR MALL IN NIGERIA?? NO
BEFORE DSTV, DID WE HAVE ANY MAJOR CABLE NETWORK TV IN NIGERIA? NO
BEFORE MTN, DID WE HAVE ANY MAJOR PHONE CARRIER? NO

THESE 3 COMPANIES HAVE PROVIDED MORE JOBS THAN ANY PRIVATE SECTOR IN NIGERIA. IF YOU DRIVE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS, WILL YOU PROVIDE JOBS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE JOBLESS?

WILL YOU PROVIDE THE SERVICES THAT THEY PROVIDE??

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by joeprince23(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
nigerians in sa illegally should come back SIMPLE
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by toyinjimoh(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
federal of government stop any bilateral relation with south Africa till further notice they 're nothing but a bunch of fools
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by toyinjimoh(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
federal government stop any bilateral relation with south Africa till further notice they 're nothing but a bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by caprini1: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Stop dancing around naked in the market place FG..... just fix electricity and the massive exodus of Nigerians will stop.
federal government should stop any bilateral relation with south Africa till further notice they 're nothing but a bunch of fools
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Ncanpresident(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2017
;DMost of posters above me are senseless
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by cygnus05(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2017
We are watching closely
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Who e epp
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by lrdval: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
If there are any SA in this forum, read my lips, if I ever hear about any xeno, I will personally print a banner against SA, we will match to at least 10mtn offices in lagos, loot them and burn them down, 10multi choice offices and also showrites(i may consider shopwrite because of it economic important and selfies that ladies takes there)..i am not joking and never joked in the past. This will take 30mins and it's all done. Two people whom I know was a victim of this xeno about 3yrs ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by ericuzor(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Were are the South Africans living in Nigeria pls start listing if you know
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by hollyayo(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2017
I have 4sale
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Gerald620: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2017
ademasta:
Who moved this to front page without editing?
Taa!
Go sleep
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
This is why Black men are renowned for their low IQ.

South Africans are slaves in their OWN country yet they would rather pick on weaker fellow blacks.

If we Nigerians go to attack MTN and Shoprite, it's fellow Nigerian guards who would stop us. In South Africa, this won't happen, the guards would fold their hands or join the attack.

It's time we drove them out of Nigeria, they have quite a lot to lose.

But....I don't support crime; Nigerians too should stop being TOO hardworking at 419 and drug dealing in their country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by 12345baba(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Plenty grammar no action. Nonsense abike

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by frankzone: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Shame n pains all over the place
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by kinibigdeal(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
I dont blame south Africans, Nigerians are too dubious with thousands of illegal acts. They should all be deported
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by joseph1832ng: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
It's about time the FG issued a statement about all this foolish attacks by South Africans, on nigerians. It's getting out of hand.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by izombie(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Our government is just wasting saliva. A government that cannot protect its people. I live in south africa and our consulate in illovo johannesburg treats us worse than the south africa home affairs. Anytime i visit nigeria i get treated by our police or road safety worse than the way south africa police treat me. Now let us be truthful here. Those shouting xenophobic attack should shut their pie hole. Have you been to south africa? Do you live in south africa? Do you know that nigerians are scared of their fellow nigerians there? Do you know that 90% of nigerians killed in south africa were killed by nigerians? Nigerians sell drugs in south africa, the chinese sells too, the pakistanis sells too. But our own is the worst, honestly nigerians who own rental houses in south africa do not even rent to other nigerians unless he is hundred percent sure you don't sell drugs. Yes nigerians use southy women and even underage girls for selling drugs and prostitution. Now let me tell why south africans are doing what they are doing now, those girls used to come out only at night(around 10pm)to stand at street junctions to advertise themselves, so they are less noticed by people who are not looking for asheeee. But now they are outside anytime of the day doing things they should be doing at night. I don't want to go into further details but me self don tire for my brothers here. I do not blame the south africans for what they are doing now because if a foreigner should do things nigerians do here in nigeria, we for don kick that person out. Honestly we should change our ways.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Seriously this is getting out of hand and the govt needs to stand her foot. Unfortunately we have thousands if not millions of foreigners in Nigeria living freely. Togolese, Ghanaians, Nigeriens, Burkina Fasians, name them, all living and doing their businesses in Nigeria without hindrance and bottlenecks. SA must take it easy on foreigners or face the dire consequences of getting a fight back from other countries.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by savagefinder: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Aliyu333:
So true- A small roof over your head that is yours, is better than a mansion that belongs to another man.

If you are not disgraced today, tomorrow you maybe.

Even though I can never be in support of xenophobia, why is it that the only defense we keep giving is that we help them fight during the apartheid era.
So because we did we should now turn their country into a home for illicit business?. And some folks keep shouting mtn as if there are no international trade laws binding them, or do you think you could just wipe them off in the blink of an eye?.
guy no reason am ooh..if you can't kill the rat..make sure the rat finds the place unbearable..when people start to burn thier shops and the Nigerian government claims they are not supporting..mtn will be forced to leave themselves...burn thier masts...cut them down..melt it and use the stuff to do gym grin ...they are attacking pastors and business shops, how is that illicit...last time we were taking thier jobs, this time we are drug dealers, next we are breathing thier air...all na stupid reasons...those Fucktards don't have even air..in thier empty skulls..even thier rugby is ruled by the whites, every major thing there is owned by the whites...and they are here saying nonsense...in fact let's head to twitter...and they should never forget that without Nigeria's aide..that ex con Mandela wouldn't be alive to give them the rights they are freely using..bunch of black shaka Zulus...retardicons

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by freeborn76(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Many Nigerians in South Africa are into drug peddling, yahoo yahoo and use teenage locals as prostitutes...let's talk about that and stop this nonsense reactive diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by keyanZuzer: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2017
People complaining about how Nigerians are being treated by other Africans. Please how do we treat ourselves; people of the same nationality? Igbos hate the guts of Yorubas and Hausas and Vice versa. There is xenophobia even in Nigeria towards fellow Nigerians. Imagine, some people start petty e-fights over this.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2017
ademasta:
Who moved this to front page without editing?

The thing just tire me...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Buharimustgo: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Is it that we don't have a minister of foreign affairs?that man is too Redundant, he doesn't need the approval of the president to issue such warnings,I love this woman she is very active
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by fakati(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Lets identify the South African businesses in Nigeria and attack them as well eyes for eyes tooth for tooth enough of Nigerians accommodating people that don't respect Nigerians.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Babamide(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria cannot even protect the people in its own country. They are worried about Nigerians in south Africa. I pity my country
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Its time the Nigerian ambassador to SA paid Zuma a visit and trash out this madness. Why must South Africans behave like wild animals? If a Nigerian has done something wrong in your country, arrest him and let him be tried according to their law. You can't just go around burning people and their homes, its barbaric. Who the F**k do these people think they are anyway?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by 1metre: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Aliyu333:
So true- A small roof over your head that is yours, is better than a mansion that belongs to another man.

If you are not disgraced today, tomorrow you maybe.

Even though I can never be in support of xenophobia, why is it that the only defense we keep giving is that we help them fight during the apartheid era.
So because we did we should now turn their country into a home for illicit business?. And some folks keep shouting mtn as if there are no international trade laws binding them, or do you think you could just wipe them off in the blink of an eye?.
u should also remember the fact that not all Nigerian are doing illicit business is sa, not to talk of it, do u know how many sa ladies doing prostitution in Nigeria? Do u know the damaging effect of that to the life of the Nigerians? Hope u know that greater population of sa are living with HIV.who is killing who here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market / Man Shoots Lover With Double-Barrel Gun Over Unwanted Pregnancy In Abia / Why We Are Still Keeping Evans – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.