Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences (23785 Views)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by abbeyty(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Few years back you hardly hear Nigerian saying he/she bases in South Africa, now it is an achievement to issue a Nigerian South Africa Visa..God what is going on with Nigeria
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Life4Varnity: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Ehehehehe

Thank God say I don book my thicket

Awayy...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
magicminister:

THIS IS THE WAY ILLITERATE THINK.
BEFORE SHOPRITE, DID WE HAVE ANY MAJOR MALL IN NIGERIA?? NO
BEFORE DSTV, DID WE HAVE ANY MAJOR CABLE NETWORK TV IN NIGERIA? NO
BEFORE MTN, DID WE HAVE ANY MAJOR PHONE CARRIER? NO

THESE 3 COMPANIES HAVE PROVIDED MORE JOBS THAN ANY PRIVATE SECTOR IN NIGERIA. IF YOU DRIVE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS, WILL YOU PROVIDE JOBS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE JOBLESS?

WILL YOU PROVIDE THE SERVICES THAT THEY PROVIDE??

and you think South Africans think this way? Why on earth will citizens take laws of punishing alleged offenders into their hands? What happens to the instrumentality of crime prevention and institutions of enforcement? Crime exists in every clime and it's the duty of govt to prevent them. I don't think you understand the mammoth crime and illegal activities dat will go on in the United States daily by foreigners if the govt and institutions ain't proactive to their responsibilities. Dat foreigners are committing crime is no justification for citizens to resort to anarchy. The greatest drug cartels in the world are not Nigerians, oil cartels in the world are not Nigerians. Every nation of the world has its own share in constituting global insecurity.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Shegzy8(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
That would be on point
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Realhommie(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Who takes Nigerian government threats serious

All talk no action
You should ask MTN..
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Meche33(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Why are we still patronising these south Africans. We should just burn all the shop rites and send them a warning
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by HellRaiXer: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Barbaric zulus are always so inferior and primal. They are wont to take thier white-induced frustrations on other hardworking Nigerians and Africans.

Lazy slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Zedoo(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigeria will forever remain the same if we dont stop "condemning" and "warning" in WORDS.....

That's why change hasn't come...
Too much talk talk...

Nansense

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by lagosrd: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
I just hate when our government can't protect her citizens. Its really sad. Nigerians in South Africa now should be thinking of other countries and abandoned their country to them while Nigerian government should do the South African government a surprise deportation of 500 South African citizens so as to teach them a big diplomatic lesson.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by ifyalways(f): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Stay back in your country!!! The FG can't and won't do shyte to protect anyone.

South Africans come here to establish businesses such as MT DSTV, shoprite etc, what do Nigerians go to SA to do

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Senorprinz(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2017
magicminister:

THESE 3 COMPANIES HAVE PROVIDED MORE JOBS THAN ANY PRIVATE SECTOR IN NIGERIA. IF YOU DRIVE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS, WILL YOU PROVIDE JOBS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE JOBLESS?

nice points there, they are an evil we just can't do without for now.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by terrezo2002(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2017
We should try to be our brother's keepers. Watch each others' back instead of fighting against one another. Peace is better than fighting.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Pascalberry(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2017
lolss. let us qo to war jhoor
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Senorprinz(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
lrdval:
If there are any SA in this forum, read my lips, if I ever hear about any xeno, I will personally print a banner against SA, we will match to at least 10mtn offices in lagos, loot them and burn them down, 10multi choice offices and also showrites(i may consider shopwrite because of it economic important and selfies that ladies takes there)..i am not joking and never joked in the past. This will take 30mins and it's all done. Two people whom I know was a victim of this xeno about 3yrs ago

and what will happen to your fellow Nigerians working in those offices that you'll loot and burn.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Tororo: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
At last!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by delishpot: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Na wa o. What will Fed govt do? What can they possibly do to south Africa if the people kill Nigerians.
The many evils Nigerians carry abroad is hunting them now. How can you go to a foreign land and become crime kings and queens? The hypocrisy in Nigerians makes it even harder to caution the many bad eggs.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2017
freeborn76:
Many Nigerians in South Africa are into drug peddling, yahoo yahoo and use teenage locals as prostitutes...let's talk about that and stop this nonsense reactive diplomacy.
Retarded bullshyte.

Can you give any comparative stastic backing you undecided
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by chris31(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
When will these our selfish leaders learn
Simple if the SA govt cant guaranty the safety of Nigerians then withdrawal the security operatives u attached to their companies here in Nigeria & let the youths show them pepper.Na SA president go even dey call dey beg. Nonsense
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Silly government!
I hope SA post pictures of all the NIGERIAN MAYHEM ON FELLOW NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA as the Kaduna killings in rebuttal.

What are Nigerians doing in South Africa? undecided
GLOBAL NUISANCES!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Tororo: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2017
magicminister:

So these South African companies are in Nigeria because they wanted to help Nigerians with jobs. Na wa o
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by omoskenso(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
magicminister:
NIGERIA CANNOT EVEN PROTECT NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA...LMAO!!
ITS REALLY DEPRESSING WHEN YOU LOOK AT OUR POTENTIAL TO BE GREAT!
NIGERIA SHOULD BE A PARADISE BUT OUR LEADERS ARE THE WORST ON EARTH.

IN 2017, WE CAN'T EVEN BOAST OF 24/HR POWER SUPPLY.

ALL THROUGH MY LIFE IN NIGERIA, I CAN'T BEAT MY CHEST AND SAY I HAVE WITNESSED ONE FULL WEEK ON UNINTERRUPTED POWER!!!!!
You're been unrealistic in ur wish, for u 2 even imagine a whole big 1 full week!!! Me neva even see 2 1/2 since i grow reach lite dis.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Tororo: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:
Na wa o. What will Fed govt do? What can they possibly do to south Africa if the people kill Nigerians.
The many evils Nigerians carry abroad is hunting them now. How can you go to a foreign land and become crime kings and queens? The hypocrisy in Nigerians makes it even harder to caution the many bad eggs.

We can send a letter of commendation to SA for killing Nigerians
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by fufuNegusi(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
i grew up as a child hoping in few years time Nigeria will be better
few times i even argued ignorantly about Nigeria not been a under developed nation

i loved my country so much in those of yore....

but here we are 2017
Nigeria is still third world country

magicminister:
NIGERIA CANNOT EVEN PROTECT NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA...LMAO!!
ITS REALLY DEPRESSING WHEN YOU LOOK AT OUR POTENTIAL TO BE GREAT!
NIGERIA SHOULD BE A PARADISE BUT OUR LEADERS ARE THE WORST ON EARTH.

IN 2017, WE CAN'T EVEN BOAST OF 24/HR POWER SUPPLY.

ALL THROUGH MY LIFE IN NIGERIA, I CAN'T BEAT MY CHEST AND SAY I HAVE WITNESSED ONE FULL WEEK ON UNINTERRUPTED POWER!!!!!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by nerovito(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=carmag post=53909541].the fact is that South Africans don't have regards to anyone who is not a South African in their soil

they are jealous of you for no good reasons [/quote

They are jobless set of people that can't hustle hard like the Somalians and Zimbabwean, yet they want to reap what they didn't hustle for...abeg u don't ever see south Africans come hustle for any country wey u don travel go?? No wonder wey golf 3 be like G-wagon for them side
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Guk: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2017
izombie:
Our government is just wasting saliva. A government that cannot protect its people. I live in south africa and our consulate in illovo johannesburg treats us worse than the south africa home affairs. Anytime i visit nigeria i get treated by our police or road safety worse than the way south africa police treat me. Now let us be truthful here. Those shouting xenophobic attack should shut their pie hole. Have you been to south africa? Do you live in south africa? Do you know that nigerians are scared of their fellow nigerians there? Do you know that 90% of nigerians killed in south africa were killed by nigerians? Nigerians sell drugs in south africa, the chinese sells too, the pakistanis sells too. But our own is the worst, honestly nigerians who own rental houses in south africa do not even rent to other nigerians unless he is hundred percent sure you don't sell drugs. Yes nigerians use southy women and even underage girls for selling drugs and prostitution. Now let me tell why south africans are doing what they are doing now, those girls used to come out only at night(around 10pm)to stand at street junctions to advertise themselves, so they are less noticed by people who are not looking for asheeee. But now they are outside anytime of the day doing things they should be doing at night. I don't want to go into further details but me self don tire for my brothers here. I do not blame the south africans for what they are doing now because if a foreigner should do things nigerians do here in nigeria, we for don kick that person out. Honestly we should change our ways.

I am sorry to say, but this is the 1st true assessment of the real situation that I am reading here. A LARGE % OF NIGERIANS IN S.A. ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WORST OF BEHAVIOUR. Their lives revolve around chancing; "idan"; drugs; excessive sexual immorality becos S.A girls are loose; deceiving and impregnating S.A girls to collect residency; fraud and 419.

On the other hand, there are some very industrious Nigerians but just about 1% of the total.

As for the South African girls, they can do anything to have a Nigerian's cassava or cucumber

The S.A guys hate Nigerians for our boldness ; confidence and Enterprise but we ourselves are just too bad.....lets call a spade a spade. I fear that one day will come that once u r known to be Nigerian, u can get stabbed immediately, that's how bad we are viewed
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by morpheus24: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2017
1metre:
u should also remember the fact that not all Nigerian are doing illicit business is sa, not to talk of it, do u know how many sa ladies doing prostitution in Nigeria? Do u know the damaging effect of that to the life of the Nigerians? Hope u know that greater population of sa are living with HIV.who is killing who here

Guy i dey see these SA ladies for abuja no be small thing o. Their sugar daddy fly them to Naija for weekend enjoyment and splurge on them.

This is the major reason why South African men dey vex no be small but this is not completely the Naija or the SA ladies fault, SA men are notorious for not treating their women well and this is the major reason these girls jump ship, so call to all SA men , treat your women well, go to work, earn a living, educate yourself, stop spending your money at shebeens, stop having unprotected sex and spreading HIV, stop dumping your kids and running away and maybe your ladies will leave these "foreigners" alone

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by Damibiz(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Colonise u not us,please
Immorttal:
let the whites come back and colonise us, see how their country is that makes every African wants to settle there.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by lrdval: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Senorprinz:

and what will happen to your fellow Nigerians working in those offices that you'll loot and burn.
ask me one more time, do I look like I give a forckkk...so their stupid under payed jobs, where monkey work, baboo will chop, is better than the lives of Nigerians that are been wasted?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by baysol: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Immorttal:
let the whites come back and colonise us, see how their country is that makes every African wants to settle there.

Your statement lack wisdom and largely flauwed. When people like you are so corrupt and disdainful towards fellow africans how will your mentality change for the better? When People like Fashola, Ambode of this world are dilivering devidend to the people what did you say? Check yourself first before passing those useless comments.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by jtwest(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
a government that doesn't care about the citizens under his nose will see to the welfare of some Nigerians in SA, I laugh. Nigerians in SA, buy pump action, form vigilante group, order native protects from baba ifa, Alfa in Ilorin, protect urselfs. cry
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by solara: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Who takes Nigerian government threats serious

All talk no action

Not true
Re: Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences by cejaypriesty(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
cosby02:
Are SAs Muslims If its in a Muslim country or domain, am sure the name won't b xenophobia anymore. SAs are terrorist...you musnt be a muslim for you to be one.
Get over it most Muslim nations are well known for terrorism besides South Africa are not even much of Christians they are traditionalists, Muslims and also Christians get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market / Police Arrests Kidnappers Who Disguised As Women In Katsina / Three Ex-convicts Held For Traffic Robbery (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.