Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary (37192 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by joseph1832ng: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
charijee:
A very weird human grin

How have you been? .....been quite a while
Really, how weird?

I'm been lost without you, you know. And yea, it's been quite a while cos you always elude me while leaving me in the cul-de-sac of longing for your love. wink

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by tpapi: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
I stand wit gifty

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by Marty2020: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
guity conscience they really tell on her. eiya
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by hisMrs(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahha.. Now that's a big slap on her face..

very mature of Banky. that girl stupid die
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by ItzDonDaddy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
NIGERIA, GHANA, GET READY
IT'S YOUR MAN AGAIN
NEW MUSIC TO BLOW YOUR MINDS AWAY

Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by uyihope360(m): 4:52am On Feb 22, 2017
OKorowanta:
The girl has done her bit.
She has apologized,I don't know why he had to still come soft and hard.
Make Banky Go sidon undecided
U be God?
by the way how do u sleep at night?
Re: Banky W To Gifty: Your Apology Is Not Necessary by OKorowanta: 6:18am On Feb 22, 2017
uyihope360:
by the way how do u sleep at night?

Using ogogoro to soak garri drink is not good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sketch Of Bettie Jenifer's Killer Released By Police / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.