Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija (22714 Views)

Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) / Uti Nwachukwu slams Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Dontaye98(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
I SUPPORT THE PASTOR. IN NOLLYWOOD B4 YOU HARDLY SEE EMEKA IKE'S BOXERS NT TO TALK OF GENEVIEVES BRA. JUST WATCH DESPRATE HOUSEGIRLS AND SEE WHAT MARRIED INI EDO DID.. NIGERIA FILMS ARE NOW LIKE GHANIAN FILMS..
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by tomakint: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2017
ODUBEZE:
shocked shocked shocked Seyi Law go and sit down jare. You are not in support of the immorality in big brother but you are in support of the sponsorship of the program.

Why not use your influence to gather sponsorship for a better program that can better the lives of Nigerians?

That 20million can help 20 Nigerians to start a good business which will generate revenue for the government and also create employment.

How are you helping your fans or your community Youths are the leaders of tomorrow indeed!

#seyilaw#
May God prosper you and bless the works of your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by AJJ17(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2017
ODUBEZE:

I am not accusing him, he is contradicting himself.
He admitted that the program is an immoral one. So of what use is It

Thank God he has given birth. Sebi na this economy him dey

They should canvass for programs that can help a lot of Nigerians. Not this stupid program

Oga Ade you are not making sense,maybe you should try to read his write up again and in between the line this time
before making a mess of yourself.
Seyi made a lot of sense.I think should applaud him not beef him.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2017
grin Can that sponsor be buhari?! would have supported the pastor
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by CrazyScientist: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
That pastor is truly a wicked man

I called someone Berbierklaus today, I was wondering where I had seen that word, then I came on NL and was just minding my own business then I saw your moniker grin
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
jeromzy:
I know the self acclaimed pastor....oh my goodness,he once stayed in my estate in portharcourt(tony estate)where he had issues with group of guys he paid to staged miracles sometime in 2008-2009,he got married to a catholic lay reader that used to attend Church of the nativity catholic church ori-igwe and wedded in the same church.I know pastor Winning to the core,he stages miracles.He should shut up
Rumuewhara people.... Those days wey me dey play ball for church of Nativity
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Berbierklaus(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
CrazyScientist:

I called someone Berbierklaus today, I was wondering where I had seen that word, then I came on NL and was just minding my own business then I saw your moniker grin
Hahahahahaha.
Very funny gringrin
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by jeromzy(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
fighal:
Rumuewhara people.... Those days wey me dey play ball for church of Nativity
then we are suppose to know each other cos I once played there.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by mathew2oa(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2017
ODUBEZE:
shocked shocked shocked Seyi Law go and sit down jare. You are not in support of the immorality in big brother but you are in support of the sponsorship of the program.

Why not use your influence to gather sponsorship for a better program that can better the lives of Nigerians?

That 20million can help 20 Nigerians to start a good business which will generate revenue for the government and also create employment.

How are you helping your fans or your community Youths are the leaders of tomorrow indeed!

#seyilaw#

Abeg tell am jor, useless comedian forming patriotic. All this comedian na their belle they know

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
jeromzy:
then we are suppose to know each other cos I once played there.
It might be... I dey follow dem Ali nd Maicon dat year.. U know Arshavin?
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Kobicove(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Attention seeking pastor undecided
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by daneni1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Marty2020:
na very true, but wait, why is it that pastors don't give, they only collect from us? been wanting to ask this question for a very long time.

What is this one saying now. Just say u never collect from pastor b4 not u saying dey don't give
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Karleb(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
we need more citizens like Seyi Law in Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by kennys: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=ODUBEZE post=53912387] shocked shocked shocked Seyi Law go and sit down jare. You are not in support of the immorality in big brother but you are in support of the sponsorship of the program.

#seyilaw#[/quote

Big Brother has helped so many people. Has also put a lot of smile to peoples faces.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by jid72: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'M JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.

There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."

SAY NO TO IMMORALITY
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by graciella(f): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't know what people gain from watching this bbn game. What the hell is kiss fest? And the rest of the sexcapades happening there? Married men and women claiming to be single and sleeping with themselves! Come on. I could remember when Jesus cursed a withered tree not to bear fruit again. Did it?
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by immsroyal: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
truth be told, i think the organizers of BB NAIJA need to change the content of their show. you dont have to immoral to be someones big brother. i think that there are lots of concept that will actually make the show more interesting and make more money for the organizers.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Austin234(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sometimes the way we even reason make me weak. A pastor condemned and placed a threat to sodomy act in the name of BBN and somebody in the name of yeyebrity is attacking him. Some people may even give consent for a free for all sex if passed as a Bill in the house. God help us
nobsalis:
yeye pastor...: if i bring tithe now e go rush am #Rubbish
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Austin234(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless ur memory
jid72:
I'M JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA SHOW.

There's a notorious programme currently going on called THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA. The winner of this notorious show is expected to walk away with a whopping N25 million and a breathtaking car. All that is required to win this show is to be Live with a bunch of fellow crazy, irresponsible people, do all sorts of immoral things, and, viola, you're the winner.

Next thing, you're called a celebrity, winning big advertisement contracts and becoming the face of multinational companies.

If only there could be an educating version of this programme. If only they could house some intelligent people in like manner and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. Our society promotes evil over good, indecency over decency, immorality over morality, and ungodliness over godliness.

The best in Mathematics competitions will go home with either a carton of cowbell milk or Indomie noodles, ridiculous stipends and laughable prizes. Yet these morons in BBN will earn millions for coming to suck breasts, speak thrash, display nudity, and get under the sheets on International TVs.

Our rich individuals, companies and corporate organisations will spend huge sums of money sponsoring dirty shows like BBN and Beauty Pageants where they will enthrone satanic activities, display nudity, molest our under aged girls, and make them win on bottom power rather than on real beauty and brains. Can anyone forget the Anambra State born Chidinma Okeke saga in a hurry?

What a wasted generation! What a time! How do we raise, nurture and produce the next Chike Obis, Chinua Achebes, Wole Soyinkas, Cyril stover, Apostle olatunde Adekunle, and yes, P.O.C. Akorefes? What foundation are we laying for coming generations? What message of hope and legacy are we leaving behind? What epistle are we sending to the future to testify to it that the past made some level of contributions. Is Immorality the legacy we really want to hand down to the next generation? Are we not losing our minds?

Let all people of goodwill come together and raise alarm against this dirty programme. Let us all with one voice and in unison say, "We've had enough of this nonsense." Let us blow the trumpet in Zion and declare war on these encouragers of evil tendencies and promoters of these demonic programmes targeted at our highly impressionable youths. We should see that this programme is replaced with a more intelligent and educative programme.

Nigeria is broke morally and financially, yet the sponsors are wasting millions of Naira on a highly immoral programme. Please what is the lesson that one can learn from this Big Brother show? What can our YOUTHS pick from it? I know this kind of write up doesn't get many shares. But if we keep quiet, then we are silent conspirators.

So share. Share until a thought process is provoked in the heart of everyone and we can stand up to say, Enough of this nonsense."

SAY NO TO IMMORALITY
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by nobsalis: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Austin234:
Sometimes the way we even reason make me weak. A pastor condemned and placed a threat to sodomy act in the name of BBN and somebody in the name of yeyebrity is attacking him. Some people may even give consent for a free for all sex if passed as a Bill in the house. God help us

is it under must for d pastor to watch d channel...? Cant he just tune to another station to watch wat he himself deem fit for him to watch Who knws d Pastor must have self-service alot wit d program self.... #rubbish,: see enh if u don't have anything reasoning to say don't ever quote me on NL again pls....:

clear road.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by sniperr007(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
ODUBEZE:

I am not accusing him, he is contradicting himself.
He admitted that the program is an immoral one. So of what use is It

Thank God he has given birth. Sebi na this economy him dey

They should canvass for programs that can help a lot of Nigerians. Not this stupid program

We all ve different standards on how we judge things. To him,d pastor & many others, its wrong & immoral but we can't conclude for everyone.
Some pple dont ve an issue with it. So let d target audience enjoy der show & if u ve a problem with it, dont watch d show.
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
ODUBEZE:

[quote ][b]

Why not the pastor
[quote ]

So that they will use the money to marry and pop champagne abi
[/quote]
How are you helping your fans or your community Youths are the leaders of tomorrow indeed![/b]
#seyilaw#[/quote] how is the pastor helping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by jeromzy(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2017
fighal:
It might be... I dey follow dem Ali nd Maicon dat year.. U know Arshavin?
Ashervin the ikwerre boy from rumuewhara?
Re: Seyi Law Blasts Pastor Mike Winning For Cursing Sponsors Of BBNaija by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
jeromzy:
Ashervin the ikwerre boy from rumuewhara?
I dnt know if He's an indigene but he is based in Rumuewhara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Flaunts His 2015 Lexus 250 (Photo) / "If I Wasn't Married I Would Have Married Genevieve" - Frank Artus / Toke Makinwa Covers Genevieve Magazine In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.