Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Zimbabwe's Mugabe Turns 93: Confirms 2018 Election Run - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe's Mugabe Turns 93: Confirms 2018 Election Run (356 Views)

Coup Inn Zimbabwe?: Mugabe About To Be Ousted By His Own Army(photos) / I Will Not Step Down Nor Die - 93-year-old Zimbabwean President, Mugabe Boast / Mugabe Rules Out Retirement At 93 - I Have No Acceptable Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Mugabe Turns 93: Confirms 2018 Election Run by leokennedi(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
At 93, Robert Mugabe Shows No Sign stepping down.

President Robert Mugabe turns 93 today, making him the oldest president in Africa — and the world. He's the only leader most Zimbabweans have ever known, spending nearly 37 years at the helm since independence from Britain and the end of white minority rule in Rhodesia in April 1980.
Mugabe is blamed by his critics, including the United States, for mismanaging the economy and making a once-prosperous southern African country poor. But his supporters in and out of Zimbabwe see him as an African nationalist who championed the cause of the continent and helped fight apartheid in neighboring South Africa as one of the leaders of the frontline states.
The nonagenarian has been endorsed by his governing
Zanu-PF party as its candidate for elections next year, when he'll be 94. Last Friday, his wife Grace, who's 51, told thousands of cheering supporters at a political rally in eastern Zimbabwe that even if her husband dies before the vote , he should still run and would win.

[/b]Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/21/africa/mugabe-93rd-birthday-2018-election/

Let's take a look at some of his cheesy quotes:

1. You suckled your mum's breast for almost two years and bought her nothing. Then you suckled your girlfriend's breast for two weeks and bought her IPhone7.. My brother, the thunder that will fire you is called ancestral thunder.

2. Stupidity is when u lick a woman with your bare tongue and later sex her with a condom .What are u preventing?? Catarrh or headache??
3. Timidity is dangerous; Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one honors the timid!
4. If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitation will infect your execution.
5. How do you convince the upcoming generation that education is the key to success when we are surrounded by poor graduates and rich criminals?
6. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttoks today will wipe your face tomorrow
7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “my breasts”, It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! – say after me, OUR MILK!
8. At the age of 18, you are using Gennicure 4 4 2, La Vet & other Virgin creams to make it tight, my sister at the age of 25 i think you would have to use safety pins and super glue!
9. No condition is permanent
Even a new generator which sounds like Celion Dion will one day sound like Shatta wale
10. Stupidity is when u lick a woman with ur bare tongue and later sex her with a condom .What are u preventing?? Catarrh or headache??
11. Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading
12. “It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire”.
13. Some of you girls can’t even jog for 5 minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours. Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade.
14. Dear sister, don’t be deceived by a man who text you “I miss you” only when it’s raining. You are not an umbrella
15. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.
16. Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's d*ck is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?
17. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a 'girlfriend'.
18. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don't take a goat as a friend.
19. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and still single, you are not different from a Canopy.
20. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face.
21. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.
22. Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex.

You can add yours. grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Still Want The War / Emmanuel Macron Addresses The International Obsession Together With His Wife’s / US Warplane Shoots Down Syrian Jet Near Raqqah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.