Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,201 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua (1281 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua by okuya: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
P.M News December 9, 2009

A 27-year-old dwarf and final year student of the Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, Edo State, and her friend have become the latest beneficiaries of Prophet TB Joshua’s charity.

The duo got a brand new Nissan Sunny and N500,000 from the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations recently.

Evelyn Cosy Omotekpen, who is a computer science student of the institution is said to be so short that she cannot walk long distances without the help of others.

But while facing so much challenges as a result of her stature which was almost getting her frustrated, she found Christiana Ehizua, who is now a graduate of Political Science from the same institution.

Recounting her ordeal before the gift, Evelyn told P.M.NEWS that she faced rejection and intimidation as a result of her stunted growth. She met her friend during a church service in campus and ever since then, she said Christiana has helped her do almost all the things she needed to do as a woman.

The sixth born of a family of seven children, the indigene of Uromi, Edo State said she preferred living with her friend because her friend was the only one who understood her.

“I met her in one of the campus fellowships. She came to me when I was crying and promised to always be there for me and even since, she has fulfilled her vow.

“Before my friend went for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), she would always hire tax cabs to take me to school, because the public vehicles often refuse to carry me. When she went on her national assignment, I faced serious problems as even fellow Christians despised me,” Evelyn said adding that Christians often left Ekiti State where she was serving to take care of her.

Also, Christians told P.M. NEWS that assisting Evelyn has been tough for her as he has been rejected by her friends who could not understand why she decided to “create a burden” for herself. She further said that she was scared to seek employment as that would mean that she would have less time for Evelyn.

She claimed that since 2006, Evelyn has been living in her family house in Ekpoma. “I do back her when we are going out and carry her like a baby when inside a public vehicle,” she added.

They said they decided to visit the church after watching Emmanuel TV, a television channel owned by the church. “Even at the entrance to the church, they thought Evelyn was a small child and I had to tell the ushers that they should allow her inside as she was an adult,” Christiana explained.

While presenting the gift items to the two beneficiaries, Prophet Joshua, who was elated that I did not drop out of school as a result of the rejection from the society, also promised to establish a business centre for her when she graduates.

The man of God said the car would help ease her transportation problem while the money would be used by Christiana to set up a business to enable her continue with caring for her friend.

Prophet Joshua who tasked wealthy Nigerians on helping the poor in the society added that the case of Christiana and Evelyn was to pass a message that people faced situations because others have the solutions.

Evelyn who says the car is a proof that every condition is temporary, said she is now hopeful that after graduation, she would get married to the right man for her.
Re: Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua by Parohfrey(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
even if this man is fake,
Re: Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua by kolaoloye(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
Paroh_frey:

even if this man is fake,
2 Peter 3

1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds
     by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of
     the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue
     as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth
    standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto
    fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8  But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years,
     and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to
     us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away
      with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works
      that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be
      in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall
       be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein
      dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of
him in peace,without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also
       according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to
       be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
       scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also,
being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory
      both now and for ever. Amen.
Re: Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua by AbisoyeGH: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
The anointing upon TB Joshua has kept increasing, simply because he is working in the delight of God almighty, in him I have seen the God truly at work.

My live has taken a better shape progressively since the pas three years of practicing his teachings as they are truly divine. I have seen prayers answered, miracles in our home, breakthroughs in finances and lifestyle, Distance is truly not a distance; believing is our connection, Emmanuel

Jesus Lives

Abisoye Obalola Adesanya
Re: Dwarf Gets Car, N500,000 From T.b. Joshua by yommyuk: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2011
A good deed. cool

(1) (Reply)

Derailment Of Christian Threads Becomes a Pastime Hobby in the Religious Section / Holy Warriors Humiliate and murder Young Innocent girls In Somalia / Scriptures That Stand Against Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.