Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu (60137 Views)

I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / "Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by klanny: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's the source ;

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/why-do-most-female-nollywood-actresses.html[quote author=Alexrayz post=53919464][/quote]
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by klanny: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thats the source ;

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/why-do-most-female-nollywood-actresses.html[quote author=Alexrayz post=53919464][/quote]
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by LAFO: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Richnero(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin
bros you are madt grin
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
,haba... so they cannot receive fresh air again... please o.. that place also need air... moreover panties will soon go extinct

i sincerely hope you are just being sarcastic & not seriously meant what you typed
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by omegostar55(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls do u no if they have the money to afford the quality of their one pant

1 Like

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Omowunmgold(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is this for real
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by LePrezident(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
,haba... so they cannot receive fresh air again... please o.. that place also need air... moreover panties will soon go extinct

I concur. I wonder what his business is if they wear no panty. The fact that they wear no panty does not mean they come to set naked. And who says everybody must wear panty? The fact that some people wear panty does not make it compulsory for everybody to wear it.

And how does he know they don't wear panty? Does he go to put his hand in their clothing? That man must be watched, he is a potential rapist or adulterer or both.

1 Like

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by drnoel: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
klanny:
Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu expresses his opinion on what he claimed to have notice in the nollywood movie industry

Read what He wrote below ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwHFQJlceG/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

I keep saying it. Nigerians are hypocrites. Abeg free them
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Kobicove(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Who made this guy the morality police? undecided
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by OgaJonah(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
Hahahahah,panties will go extinct.That what AFONJAS want.

1 Like

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by sanpipita(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
How did he know they don't wear pants, does he go on location looking at what they wear or not, this guy sounds like pervert, bet he wouldnt have complained if it was Rihanna or Amber Rose let him take several seats and mind his business
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Richy4(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
maybe they forgot to wear them embarassed...
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by adecz: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
"..... personally confirmed.." wink

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by metallisc(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:

sooo.... you no dey wear pant? Abeg how we go take meet for bending corner!? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
so u nor dey wear pant
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by pepemendy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
maybe dem dey thief their panties
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by gsogbu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Twitter popularity. Many people still dont know that you can become popular by becoming controversial on social media.... from Chiwetala Agu to Tonto Dikeh. Now actress not wearing panties. Uche WelDoneSir
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by StepG: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
This na serious matter
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by UchaNwababa: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
i think government should legalise sex to avoid much attraction
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by haryordeji015(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
you dnt mean it?? shocked
keep us updated oo so we know when it voes finally
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by cooldude62(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pictures of their punana or addonbelif it! grin
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Enemyofpeace: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm sure they are not from Nigeria, they are biafrans
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by haryordeji015(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
buh like serzly its nt a must dey wear panties na....they just want to be free from the panty line showing thru dia tight skirts nd leggings....it makes sense dt way sef..

but the opening of the legs to show dia kitty is another case ooo
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by swagkingcole(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
They are already extinct in your closet ..
deb303:
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Hephzibeulah: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
This Uche Maduagwu guy has been talking rubbish since Tonto Dikeh denied him.

Even if what you're saying is true, wouldn't it serve a better purpose if you'd called the attention of the people involved, and expressed your concern to them.personally?

I think you need to get a life.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by shamecurls(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nollywood is simply an avenue to launch a high class prostitution buisness so it no surprise.

Even a layman knows those ladies re just after the fame to market what's inbetween there legs.

How much movie dey pay, abi na that one go buy dem G-class. I beg alow them to walk later make men see correct flying ass and fat camel toe.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
It is unethical in a sane circumstance, but that is what your industry is now.

1 Like

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by ring7(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
This Uche will be the next kemi .mark my word.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by sessydu: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Picture or Adonbilvit
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by marxwellerr247(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bros abeg show us the pix ,when the babe open her legs
that settles the matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Joe King Kologbo Borrowed Fela Kuti’s Range Rover For 'Sugar Daddy' Album Cover / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.