Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night (3446 Views)

See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up / Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by solutionews(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
T[color=#990000][/color]his is a serious warning

Pls Don't leave your cloths Spread outside in the night till morning. A friend share with me what happen to a set of people in lagos that left their cloths outside and in the night a vehicle was driven in and some guys came out of the vehicle and opened the boot and brought out a casket and removed all the cloths spread outside and put them inside the casket after some minutes they opened the casket and brought out the cloths and spread them back and left. But unfortunately to them a woman at upstair was watching all what they were doing. When the day break the woman raised alArm to everyone living in the house and told them what happened in the night and they decided to burn all the cloths, as they gathered the cloths to pour kerosene and set fire on it, suddenly all the cloths disappeared. That was how they would've disappeared if the wore the cloths. May God save us from evil of this end time. Let us pass this message on to our friends and family especially those at home.
Forwarded as received. Please share fast
Visit solutionews..com for more

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by Flatties: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
grin hmmmmmmmmmmnn shocked Lienus

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by lekkie073(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Another tales by moonlight

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by ednut1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
the brain of somepple is totaly non existent. ode
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by SalamRushdie: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let me see how you can enter my compound to touch clothes

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by MrHenshaw: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
solutionews:

Pls Don't leave your cloths Spread outside in the night till morning. A friend share with me what happen to a set of people in lagos that left their cloths outside and in the night a vehicle was driven in and some guys came out of the vehicle and opened the boot and brought out a casket and removed all the cloths spread outside and put them inside the casket after some minutes they opened the casket and brought out the cloths and spread them back and left. But unfortunately to them a woman at upstair was watching all what they were doing. When the day break the woman raised alArm to everyone living in the house and told them what happened in the night and they decided to burn all the cloths, as they gathered the cloths to pour kerosene and set fire on it, suddenly all the cloths disappeared. That was how they would've disappeared if the wore the cloths. May God save us from evil of this end time. Let us pass this message on to our friends and family especially those at home.

This your advice/myth is strictly for people living in public yard(House).
And what was d woman doing at night?She node sleep?

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by donsteady(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
solutionews:

Is a shame that I share the same country with you. Nairaland need to introduce some kind of IQ test during signup, comment or creating a new thread.
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
donsteady:

Is a shame that I share the same country with you. Nairaland need to introduce some kind of IQ test during signup, comment or creating a new thread.
Hahahaha grin
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by ItzHoludex(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
I tire for all dis fictional stories sha... cry

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by vanbonattel: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Poverty is a big disease. Sometimes poverty messed up people's brain and they start thinking like crazy ppl.
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by Ahmadgani(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
fallacy
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by Bahddo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hahaha... African tales by moonlight.
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by femo86(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2017

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by lollmaolol(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
The things i call superstitious still hunting me today, so I'd take this serious.
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by obinna58(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
What religion taught u wink
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
hunnnn shocked shocked this is my bad habit ooo ,thanks to marriages my wife has forced me to change
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by KINGwax007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
U set add jara put..no be wetin we hear before Na.

Dem talk say Na vigilante see them as they rub inside casket...

Dem.no say dem disappear o and the place no be Lagos sef grin grin

All these tales sha
Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE !!!!!!

OYA

YOU

COME

AND

CHOP

Re: New: Avoid Spreading Cloth At Night by Withambition(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2017

IPOB Women Conference Ongoing In Abiriba, Abia State....pics / 4+4=8 All Over Nigeria. PICTURES. / Atiku To Win Kano, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Taraba And 7 Other Northern States