Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For (1046 Views)

Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price? / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Is It Right To Be Collecting Gifts From My Girlfriend's Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by kingsmonology(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
To start with here and now is an important question for you and you. Why receiving gifts from men and women you have no plans for? Have you ever sat in a quiet place to examine yourself and ask yourself this simple but mighty question? Some of us will always have answers to give, it’s it? Let get deep knowledge of what I’m insinuating; for a better understanding and for a better clarity.

Collecting undeserving gifts is a sign of rebellion against your conscience and it’s a sign of be able collect what is not meant for you. You know what that is. A gift can corrupt your sensibility and over turn your initial correct judgment.

Many of us single, both male and especially female, are culprit of this action; collecting gifts from or persons they know they don’t want to marry. Not only is this wrong and irresponsible, you are actually sowing a seed to be cheated by others in the nearest future. Don’t collect gifts from a man or woman who is seeking a relationship with you against your interest.

A gift can become a trap. It can blind you to other incurable weaknesses inherent in that individual. Continue here>>> http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/02/21/how-to-receive-gifts-from-a-relationship-you-do-not-have-plans-for/

Relationship Spot with:Kingsmond Ehimare

1 Share

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by ciscoxx(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Gift covers the mouth..

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is quite true, it becloud all sense of reasoning It takes a person with conscience to know when not to accept unnecessary gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
This is quite true, it becloud all sense of reasoning It takes a person with conscience to know when not to accept unnecessary gifts.

Haha Nigerian girls don't care as long as the gifts keep coming. He's my benefactor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
truthsayer007:

Haha Nigerian girls don't care as long as the gifts keep coming. He's my benefactor
I've come to realize that there is no human benefactor except God

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:

True, I guess you have already gone thru that phase & come to realization

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by tobechi74: 6:13am On Feb 23, 2017
some gifts have hidden traps

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by kingsmonology(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2017
You guys are very right
Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:

There are human benefactors - altruists. It's just that they constitute less than 5 percent of the world population.

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

There are human benefactors - altruists. It's just that the constitute less than 5 percent of the world population.
well I quoted that from a personal level, I wouldn't generalize that

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Gifts From A Relationship You Do Not Have Plans For by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2017
In the height of greed and poverty, very difficult to moralize!
We have all been there.
We have given and we have received.
Equation balanced. cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Okay? / Cute Mother Pose With Her Twins Vs Amazing Sister Pose With Her Twin Siblings / How Keeping Secrets Can Destroy Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.