Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage (3257 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
Why do many, if not all women, change for worse after marriage? Why women do prefer stonewalling to opening up and discussing whatsoever it is that is bordering them with their spouse? Can we conclude on a general note that women are close to being impossible?

It burdens me that ladies change after they are married. They change from being loving, caring, understanding, and submissive to something else especially after they start making babies. I have observed with dismay the way my friendsí wives stop listening to their husbands after marriage. They refuse to take to suggestions even when it is obvious they are wrong or ignorant about an issue. These couples hardly see eye to eye on any issue.

Even when the man suspects something is amiss and asks the ëwhatí question, the usual answer is ìnothingî and the stonewalling continues. Since I have observed this on several women, I dare to ask, why the trend? This is making me having a second thought about getting married somehow.

What do you guys think about this attitude. if you have any experience of what i am saying feel free to share. someone is learning.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by SweetT1: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
May be because they are "hooked on phonics"
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by truevirgo: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
Abeg, this happens both ways jo. No just women.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2009
Yeah possibly it may happen in both way, but women are more frequent with it.

Just like to know why it happens to our women.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2009
Like men don't change after marriage. If they didn't have that useless standard of wife material, they wouldn't be deceived every second into marriage.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
@Michellin89

Then maybe we should called the women VICTIMS of MARRIAGE
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2009
Both partners change because they have been good actors and actresses for whatever number of years/months they were dating grin. One can only act for so long and the real personality creeps in.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2009
@Oga Seun

Women are holding to the fact quote that "what a man can do a woman can do it also" i think that is really affecting their sense of submission.

@Ebonyeyes

I think some of our women change when they get to know the weakness of their husband,i believe some of these weakness that never show up while dating,courting tend to show up after marriage,which our girls love to advantage of.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2009
@Baba Seun

Yeah but they should never forget the 11th commandment.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2009
seun_:

that is why some men especially in nigeria still flog them wives - them women be like children atimes
Men like that should be thrown in the jungle so that they can pick on animals their size smiley
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2009
Men like that become sisis when among other men.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2009
I guess that's just too bad suckers cheesy
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2009
I want:

1. Evidence
2. Statistics
3. Testimonies from husbands
4. And a nice cup of coffee.

Without any of this, your thread is just like another opinion
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2009
seun_:

ibukun, how you dey now, is been a long time o
Who are you? smiley
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2009
@FL GATOR

U MIGHT NEED THE SERVICES OF FBI AS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EVIDENCES

WELL IT DOESN`T MEAN U SHOULD BEAT UP YOUR WIFE, I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF THAT

BUT OUR LADIES SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT THEIR MAN AND NOT CAPITALIZING ON HIS WEAKNESS TO DISRESPECT HIM.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

@FL GATOR

U MIGHT NEED THE SERVICES OF FBI AS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EVIDENCES

WELL IT DOESN`T MEAN U SHOULD BEAT UP YOUR WIFE, I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF THAT

[b]BUT OUR LADIES SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT THEIR MAN [/b]AND NOT CAPITALIZING ON HIS WEAKNESS TO DISRESPECT HIM.

True, but your generalization is unfair
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2009
NO WOMAN WANT TO BE LEFT SINGLE

THEY USE ALL MEANS OF HYPOCRISY TO GET A HUSBAND AND LATER START SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLOUR

SOME EVEN BECOME A DEEPER LIFE CHURCH MEMBER JUST BECAUSE THEY NEED A MAN THEY CAN RIDE ON AFTERWARD.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

SOME EVEN BECOME A DEEPER LIFE CHURCH MEMBER JUST BECAUSE THEY NEED A MAN THEY CAN RIDE ON AFTERWARD.
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2009
Some of the men are not saints themselves undecided. How about the actors who go to church to find a good wife, marry the woman and forgets about God after the "I DOs" are exchanged? grin grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2009
I CAN VIVIDLY SAY THAT, MOST COUPLES EVEN NEGLECTED MARRIAGE COUNSELING  BEFORE THEY WERE HOOKED.

AFTER MARRIAGE THEY CRY TO GOD FOR DIVINE COUNSELING WHEN THEIR WOMAN START SHOWING THEM PEPPER.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 10, 2009
I see this is a "bash the woman" thread. So its all the womans fault if a Marriage goes wrong in your opinion right? undecided Typical Chauvinism its expected though because this is NL undecided
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

MEN ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM IT  BUT WHY DO WOMEN ATTITUDE WORSEN AFTER MARRIAGE.

YOU CAN`T JUST TRUST THOSE LADIES.

I AM SCARED BABY GIRL
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:57am On Dec 10, 2009
@EBONYEYES

THIS IS NOT TO BASH WOMEN,MEN ARE GUILTY IN SOME CASES TOO BUT THIS SITUATION IS SO RAMPANT IN OUR WOMEN OF TODAY.

THERE IS 80% PROBABILITY THAT A WOMAN WILL CHANGE AFTER MARRIAGE.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Some of the men are not saints themselves undecided. How about the actors who go to church to find a good wife, marry the woman and forgets about God after the "I DOs" are exchanged? grin grin

Cos the sisters r clockin late 20's and 30's and r pretty much desperate so anything put b4 them is God sent.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

Why do many, if not all women, change for worse after marriage? Why women do prefer stonewalling to opening up and discussing whatsoever it is that is bordering them with their spouse? Can we conclude on a general note that women are close to being impossible?

It burdens me that ladies change after they are married. They change from being loving, caring, understanding, and submissive to something else especially after they start making babies. I have observed with dismay the way my friendsí wives stop listening to their husbands after marriage. They refuse to take to suggestions even when it is obvious they are wrong or ignorant about an issue. These couples hardly see eye to eye on any issue.

Even when the man suspects something is amiss and asks the ëwhatí question, the usual answer is ìnothingî and the stonewalling continues. Since I have observed this on several women, I dare to ask, why the trend? This is making me having a second thought about getting married somehow.

What do you guys think about this attitude. if you have any experience of what i am saying feel free to share. someone is learning.

And the proof u have is?? undecided
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by TOPE20001(f): 1:00am On Dec 10, 2009
follypimpi:

Cos the sisters r clockin late 20's and 30's and r pretty much desperate so anything put b4 them is God sent.

Sharap dia folly grin
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by SweetT1: 1:01am On Dec 10, 2009
@Poster

Your attitude will change too if you were a woman and have to put up with some Nigerian men. Ancient men are better some.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Sharap dia folly grin
I agree with this sentiment. Sharap folly so because the women are desperate they deserve these men?
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2009
@TOPE

DOES PROOF REALLY MATTERS WHEN WE ARE FIGURING OUT WHY WOMEN ATTITUDE GOT  WORSE AFTER MARRIAGE.

JUST BE SINCERE HERE LADIES
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by C2H5OH(f): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2009
Ohhhhhhhh yesssss it does.  Ohhhhh yes, absolutely.

Significantly worsse.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by follypimpi(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Sharap dia folly grin

grin grin grin cos u knw is the truth,a sister once told me her inner eyes revealed to her that am her MAN,i asked oooh ur inner eyes sees wrong cos am taken,from my findings she's in her late 30's.
Re: Womenís Attitudes Worsen After Marriage by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2009
THANKS LADIES IN THE HOUSE

YOU ALL AGREE THAT OUR WOMEN ARE SO DESPERATE TO GET A MAN TO HOOKED

JESUS CHRIST.

THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT NOW,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abortion: Getting Rid Of An Un-prepared Pregnancy / PLEASE DON'T CONDEMN ME..HELP! G / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.