Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose (378 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’ / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose by kizygist: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose has revealed that he will become the president of Nigeria soon. Fayose likewise said that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff is a general without an armed force.

The representative made the remarks on Tuesday, February 21, amid a meeting on African Independent Television.

"It is not by power; it is predetermination. Indeed, even I didn't trust it in the wake of getting to be Ekiti (senator) following eight years of leaving office. I will be the VP of Nigeria, even the President soon," he said.

"He is a general without an armed force. On the off chance that popular government is about individuals and gathering legislative issues is about individuals, reveal to Senator Ali Modu Sheriff to draw out the general population behind him.

READ HIS FULL STATEMENT HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/soon-i-will-become-president-of-nigeria.html
Re: Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose by Weblow: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose by subtlemee(f): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Soon I Will Become President Of Nigeria - Governor Fayose by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017

(1)

President Buhari Vs Osinbajo: Both From Apc,but Different Ways Of Operations / Ikeja Electric Fights Corrupt Practices Among Personnel / Saraki Leads Senate Team To German Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.