Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Are The Effects Of Loosing Sperm Or Releasing Sperm On A Regular - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Effects Of Loosing Sperm Or Releasing Sperm On A Regular (599 Views)

10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Effects Of Loosing Sperm Or Releasing Sperm On A Regular by ebuka10box(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
please I want to know if it's good to release sperm on a regular while having sex or is it meant to be conserved that is sex should become regulated. heard folks saying that much conservation of sperm in the body is not good, that one is meant to free himself on a regular basis and one the other side I have heard that much use or release of sperm could make u slimmer and loose weight... please someone should enlighten me on this.

(1) (Reply)

Gabon-based Nigerian Man Dies After Collapsing On His Way 2 Buy Recharge Card(pi / I Need A Medical Advice / Effective Home Remedy For Allergies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.