Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What An Insult To Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What An Insult To Nigerians (785 Views)

Times Printers Insult To Nigerians / Another Insult To Nigeria's Image / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Insult To Nigerians by IfeDavid: 3:25am On Dec 10, 2009
I got this pics from a shop where i went to buy some junk foods here in Malaysia, i asked the shop vendor, but he was scared to disclose whoever did it, but am taking up this case and ama shoot whoever did this in his balls, and if its a lady, ama cut off her breast.

I cant sit and watch my people get all these,
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by skfa1: 3:29am On Dec 10, 2009
@ Poster

Pls I have a friend in NL called Gabby cheesy , let me ask her first ok, she might know

No vex, biko cheesy cheesy
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by spoilt(f): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2009
IfeDavid:

I got this pics from a shop where i went to buy some junk foods here in Malaysia, i asked the shop vendor, but he was scared to disclose whoever did it, but am taking up this case and ama shoot whoever did this in them, and if its a lady, ama cut off her bosom.

Be careful. Dont make threats like these on public forums.
Who wants to cook with their utensils anyway ? We have our own.
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by spoilt(f): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2009
skfa1:

@ Poster

Pls I have a friend in NL called Gabby cheesy , let me ask her first ok, she might know

No vex, biko cheesy cheesy

Ask her what? If she knows who put up this notice in a random shop in her country?
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by OgidiBoy(m): 3:34am On Dec 10, 2009
The house owner don't want to rent his house to a Nigerian so what. Do you know if he had a bad experience renting his property to a Nigerian?

IfeDavid abeg don't commit murder because of something tis simple ooo
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by C2H5OH(f): 3:36am On Dec 10, 2009
[size=40pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by maedan(f): 4:04am On Dec 10, 2009
@ Op,
you self paste your own advert:

Room Needed for Rent
Internet, Washing Machine
Refrigerator and free utensils required
Call: Bleep xx xxxxx xx

Note: Please, NO MALAYSIANS!!!

THANK YOU!!?!

But seriously, it's very sad the way Nigerians manage to build a bad rep where ever they go. We should be immune to such insults by now tongue.
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by Busybody2(f): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2009
IfeDavid:

I got this pics from a shop where i went to buy some junk foods here in Malaysia, i asked the shop vendor, but he was scared to disclose whoever did it, but am taking up this case and ama shoot whoever did this in them, and if its a lady, ama cut off her bosom.

When you are done, can you all expenses on me of course fly to the UK to deal with the ones we have here too tongue cheesy
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by finemocha(f): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2009
lolol ur post justifies their judgement of nigerians grin
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by mccloud224(m): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2009
Even Nigerians themselves run their own people down abroad so what do you expect? A lot of typical Nigerians will not hesitate to run down one of their own all in a bid to "look better" before the almighty white man.That ain't surprising though. . . after all we sold our own hundreds of years ago.
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Afta u av commited d so said assault and u re charged 4 drg traffickin as they do 2 Africans over there,don't come sendin distress call 2 dos senators,they no kuku get ur tym.
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2009
is it their fault that ou compatriots in malaysia have given us a bad rep like in most of the rest of the word

check any ebay sale - its always there - we don't do business with nigerians, indonesian etc.
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by C2H5OH(f): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2009
Maybe if your furck boys would stop with the wayo yahoo-yahoo shnit, none of thise would be a cause for concern.
Still quite appalling to see open-field unhidden discrimination like that.

I am disgraced for us and our public image as Nigerians.
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by IfeDavid: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Well Guyz, thanx for all your comments, i have made my investigations, and to my surprise, it was an arab guy who is a friend of mine, who put it up, but he was asked by a Nigerian to put it up, so basically its the Nigerian dude who wrote that thing, He apparently asked the Arab dude to put it up even with is number @ 1st,

The Arab dude receive over 50 calls of threats and he was confused so now i advised him to to tear out the posters or clean out his own numbers, for him to be safe, but apparently, the Nigerian dude took it too far and pasted it around the University, so i asked him *the arab dude* to just clean out his numbers and leave the Nigerian guyz number, so if anyone would be attacked, it would be the Nigerian Guy,

Currently, the issue is hot right now in my area!
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by mamagee3(f): 2:27am On Dec 11, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: What An Insult To Nigerians by blackspade(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
Uh oh. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Spambot Problems! / Fresh & Expereinced Graduates - Kpmg / Super Falconets Says No To Schoolarship,wants Money.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.