Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) (47922 Views)

Photos: Protest Port Harcourt Against Family Late Chief Nnamdi Wokekolo / See What A High Chief In Lagos Did To His Wife / Have You Seen Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi's Will? (concluding Part ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Caseless: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Three things are involved-------

1) Oga may be naturally romantic and is crazy in love with his wife

2) Oga might be an accountant and has studied the yearly "hair expenditure" and decided to plug the 'leak'(especially in this recession)

3) Madam fit dey give oga some kain "Shaolin" styles like "crouching tiger holding protector", "Enter the dragon", "Snake in the kitchen sink", "Legend of the flexible ninja" and my personal favorite "no retreat no surrender" way don confuse oga phyical and spiritually to the point way oga be like LG tv way madam dey use "smart remote" control........ angry
teach us these styles abeg.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Look at this nitwit. Hating on what. How can someone upload such dirty nails for the world to see. You are here typing rubbish.
olodo did they upload it for you? Bad belle show us ur nails
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by colyx1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
dhensity:
slavery
Guy that is not slavely but expression of love, i see nothing wrong with it. If i can loose my gf hair, why cant i do dat to my wife when am married. Women cherish all these little act of display for men. Oga if u nor dey romantic start to dey learn am now ooooo. It will not reduce u .
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
odogwu2007:
olodo did they upload it for you? Bad belle show us ur nails

Olodo is old school. Come up with something more intellectual. Skunk.

No need going back and forth with a dirty sombori like you. Let me call my son for you. Skank.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
uncleade:
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN IGBO STATE.
come again please

1 Like

Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Olodo is old school. Come up with something more intellectual. Skunk.

No need going back and forth with a dirty sombori like you. Let me call my son for you. Skank.
I wonder what you teach your son

Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
odogwu2007:
I wonder what you teach your son

I've taught him the basics. For example don't insult people.

This is the first time I'm throwing back insults at anyone in this forum. I was on my lane before you called me stupid. My comment was not even derogatory. If I had written 'ewwwww' I would have understood.

Oh well, it's a faceless forum and anyone can bash anyone.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
BleSSedMee:

I've taught him the basics. For example don't insult people.

This is the first time I'm throwing back insults at anyone in this forum. I was on my lane before you called me stupid. My comment was not even derogatory. If I had written 'ewwwww' I would have understood.

Oh well, it's a faceless forum and anyone can bash anyone.

I hope u teach him not to always see the negative side of everything?
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Traditional man!
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ciscoxx:
I laugh in London way.. Remember BUHARI run to London but delta juju say make him return golden sword back.. You own na small case.. Common chief.. D juju still dy do press up for you for IMO river.
not juju at all but true love, what is the bug deal Is better he do it for his wife than doing it for girlfriend outside. U can do more than that for Babe in close door tongue grin
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Why are u so pained?? Forming over neat on nairaland while underneath them Is stinking AF.the woman has been loosing her hair and its normal for her nails to get dirty in d process.learn to mind your business next time
BleSSedMee:

It's you that's an ODE. The nails are dirty. Period. And just so you know, the one and only time I've fixed artificial nails was only on my wedding day. That's some six years ago.

Foolish fool that won't call a spade a spade.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Look at those finger nails. Jeez.

What is this one saying? I guess you lost your sight, cause I can't see anything wrong with those fingers!
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 3:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Love.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayinke93:
Why are u so pained?? Forming over neat on nairaland while underneath them Is stinking AF.the woman has been loosing her hair and its normal for her nails to get dirty in d process.learn to mind your business next time

See this smallie. Omo swerve.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 22, 2017
shegxxymyth11:

What is this one saying? I guess you lost your sight, cause I can't see anything wrong with those fingers!

Blind fool, go see your Doc.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Merlissa(f): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:

3) Madam fit dey give oga some kain "Shaolin" styles like "crouching tiger holding protector", "Enter the dragon", "Snake in the kitchen sink", "Legend of the flexible ninja" and my personal favorite "no retreat no surrender" way don confuse oga phyical and spiritually to the point way oga be like LG tv way madam dey use "smart remote" control........ angry

Please explain in simple English....
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:23am On Feb 22, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Look at those finger nails. Jeez.

What is wrong with them?
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by chyket(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2017
I just hope that he is not the reason why the woman's hair is receding backwards!!!!
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Sorry madam oldie tongue tongue I know u are pained
BleSSedMee:

See this smallie. Omo swerve.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayinke93:
Sorry madam oldie tongue tongue I know u are pained

Pained over what You don't have what it takes girlie.

Okies run along. And don't be silly.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Dawson68(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Wetin chop d hair like that.. Lolzz
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2017
this woman's edges ehn, no b here o. But is the man plaiting or loosing the hair?
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2017
More like loosening his wife's hair
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
What it takes for what? A beg park well...you don't have what it takes to make me feel little after displaying your excessive stupidity on this post. Anyways its not difficult to identify lazy and jobless housewives.lest I forget, don't forget to wash your husbands boxers before he comes back so he won't send u parking....this your sharp tongue on Nairaland won't help u that time tongue
BleSSedMee:

Pained over what You don't have what it takes girlie.

Okies run along. And don't be silly.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayinke93:
What it takes for what? A beg park well...you don't have what it takes to make me feel little after displaying your excessive stupidity on this post. Anyways its not difficult to identify lazy and jobless housewives.lest I forget, don't forget to wash your husbands boxers before he comes back so he won't send u parking....this your sharp tongue on Nairaland won't help u that time tongue

House wife ke. In this age. Smallie you have no idea. So shut your mouth.

I'm far from being stupid. Talk is cheap. Yemisi the little puppy. Oya reply me.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahahahah grin grin.....keep sniffing around my profile..I've seen that you don't get tired while arguing, I no get your time abeg
BleSSedMee:

House wife ke. In this age. Smallie you have no idea. So shut your mouth.

I'm far from being stupid. Talk is cheap. Yemisi the little puppy. Oya reply me.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayinke93:
Hahahahahah grin grin.....keep sniffing around my profile..I've seen that you don't get tired while arguing, I no get your time abeg

Yes ke. Had to check out the person that I'm "arguing" with.

All this years I've been in this forum, this is my first time doing this. So I'm enjoying myself.

Oya bring it on smallie.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahahaha.....I'm really laughing here.this old woman is very bored grin grin....oya come and hang out with me and my friends today, we don't mind having an after one in our mist kiss
BleSSedMee:

Yes ke. Had to check out the person that I'm "arguing" with.

All this years I've been in this forum, this is my first time doing this. So I'm enjoying myself.

Oya bring it on smallie.

Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayinke93:
Hahahahaha.....I'm really laughing here.this old woman is very bored grin grin....oya come and hang out with me and my friends today, we don't mind having an after one in our mist kiss

Shey you will pay for my ticket ni. After one you say. Smallie you have no idea.

Old woman. Hehehehe. See title.

And it's midst not mist. Olodo.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol....I like your sense of humour smiley
BleSSedMee:

Shey you will pay for my ticket ni. After one you say. Smallie you have no idea.

Old woman. Hehehehe. See title.

And it's midst not mist. Olodo.
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:

ngmgeek:
Something must be wrong with you

Now Pronounce these words very fast
1.Eye
2.Yam
3.Stew
4.Peed
I haven't abused you yet ooooo!!!
Re: Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) by shegxxymyth11(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2017
BleSSedMee:

Fool!! something must be wrong with you

Now Pronounce these words very fast
1.Eye
2.Yam
3.Stew
4.Peed
I haven't abused you yet ooooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.