Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier (3139 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Habisoye: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks to debbie's post.

I just got a job as an Accountant in lekki osapa to resume on the 1st of mar. while I reside in Onipanu. This location becomes a barrier bcox i've been warned by my prophet not to walk late at night.

The closing time is 6pm.

Is there any way one can do it to leave lekki by 6pm and get to onipan before 8pm.

How many hours can one take from onipan to lekki and from lekki to onipan in the evening.
Though I will going and coming with my car.

Also who knows the basic duties of an Accountant in an IT company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
hehehe my cousin lives at Ikorodu and goes to work at VI so kini big deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by MrTeeo: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Your prophet does not want you to eat Abi. But you can attend night vigils ooo. This religion thing is a huge problem in this country

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by debbie(f): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Habisoye:
Thanks to debbie's post.

I just got a job as an Accountant in lekki osapa to resume on the 1st of mar. while I reside in Onipanu. This location becomes a barrier bcox i've been warned by my prophet not to walk late at night.

The closing time is 6pm.

Is there any way one can do it to leave lekki by 6pm and get to onipan before 8pm.

How many hours can one take from onipan to lekki and from lekki to onipan in the evening.

To be honest with you leaving lekki and expecting to get to onipanu can only happen as a miracle.Though it is very possible if the road is free and i bet the best way is to enter oshodi bus,stop at anthony and continue since you will be going against traffic from there.Also if the road is free....it can be good for you.

As for your duties,well it depends on what the job description,what you were interviewed for and what your offer letter states....so you might be in the best position to know better.every industry decides how they run things.

Congrats
If possible consider moving to Ajah,if there is prospects in your new job

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by nabegibeg: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Habisoye:
Thanks to debbie's post.

The closing time is 6pm.

Will your prophet pay for your house rent and take care of your wife and family

yet your prophet holds night vigil and you attend?

that so called prophet will eventually ruin you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by lollmaolol(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
MrTeeo:
Your prophet does not want you to eat Abi. But you can attend night vigils ooo. These religion thing is a huge problem in this country

Problem!!
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by kidman96(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Habisoye:
Thanks to debbie's post.

The closing time is 6pm.

tell your prophet to conjure wings for you.
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by DrObum(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Make your prophet find job for you nah!

No be only to warn you.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Withambition(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by nabegibeg: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Habisoye:
Thanks to debbie's post.

The closing time is 6pm.

why your prophet no give you job for him church

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by ednut1(m): 3:28am On Feb 22, 2017
We wey dey leave house 5.30am and enter 9pm. We no get Prophet abi. Weak pple every where. From osapa to oshodi in d evening na 1.30-2hrs. Beta tell ur yeye Prophet to find u job. Mtcheeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by nwakibie3(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Op u better listen to ur prophet and pass the job to me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by BlueRayDick: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin grin This ur post just dey make me laugh. Maybe u don't Know, After u settle fully into the job its the same prophet that will always give u call when there is a church project to be done because u are now working and u should play ur part in sponsoring Church's project. Ur prophet will be like'' Brother Timothy, hope no problem we haven't seen ur pledge as to the new church generator we are planning to procure, please don't draw back in God's work o, It's ur channel to more blessing, just like he provided this job for you, He can do exceedingly greater things''

What am saying is this, except u have other source of income that affords u to cater for your personal needs, needs of people around you and also affords you to make sizeable contribution in church, Then u should go for the job and put it to ur prophet that he must always pray for your safety daily because your safety is for the betterment of his ministry at the long run grin grin grin U know what am saying

5 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by enshi(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Habisoye:
Thanks to debbie's post.

The closing time is 6pm.

Pls Whats the pay in range.... Tell me this and i will advice
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
its not that far, just traffic palava. moreover u will be driving yourself to work, which to me is faster than leggedize Benz lol. congrats

I live in Onipan too and I can go as far as ajah if I should secure a job there. still hunting and I hope to secure a good job asap
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by debetmx(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Let your prophet take care of your needs.
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by MistaBabz: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin This ur post just dey make me laugh. Maybe u don't Know, After u settle fully into the job its the same prophet that will always give u call when there is a church project to be done because u are now working and u should play ur part in sponsoring Church's project. Ur prophet will be like'' Brother Timothy, hope no problem we haven't seen ur pledge as to the new church generator we are planning to procure, please don't draw back in God's work o, It's ur channel to more blessing, just like he provided this job for you, He can do exceedingly greater things''

What am saying is this, except u have other source of income that affords u to cater for your personal needs, needs of people around you and also affords you to make sizeable contribution in church, Then u should go for the job and put it to ur prophet that he must always pray for your safety daily because your safety is for the betterment of his ministry at the long run grin grin grin U know what am saying
Potential pastor spotted. Weh done Sir

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by MistaBabz: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guy protection is of the Lord. But obviously that prophet of yours may be cajoling you to failure & when you fail same prophet will be backbiting you. For God sake grow up & stop being enslaved by these so called religion money launderers (modern pastors) that only cares about your tithes & offerings. May God bless your hustle jarehh
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Habisoye: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
The pay is 110k, I presently work on the mainland with a pay of 80k. I'm not used to working far away from home. Since I graduated i've been working on the mainland (yaba, Maryland,etc) and I get home mostly by 7pm.

But I just love to work with an IT firm that's why.

Seriously, am just confused right now.
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Greedgod: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Do you consider your prophet to be VERY STRONG and how long have u guys been doing business together ?
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Gerrard59(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Greedgod:
[/b]Do you consider your prophet to be VERY STRONG[b] and how long have u guys been doing business together ?

Strong ko, strength ni. No matter what, he shouldn't hinge his career prospects on a "prophet telling not to walk at night in a city like Lagos". We're talking about someone's career prospects and future plans. So what if he gets recruited by a big firm in the hospitality sector as an accountant? What will he do? Will the prophet employ him or provide resources for his upkeep? Worst thing, they don't pay well in Nigerian churches sef.
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Greedgod: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gerrard59:

Strong ko, strength ni. No matter what, he shouldn't hinge his career prospects on a "prophet telling not to walk at night in a city like Lagos". We're talking about someone's career prospects and future plans. So what if he gets recruited by a big firm in the hospitality sector as an accountant? What will he do? Will the prophet employ him or provide resources for his upkeep? Worst thing, they don't pay well in Nigerian churches sef.
lol, my frnd NEVER underestimate the powers of a prophet. Do you endanger ur life cos of a job?
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by wristbangle: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Habisoye:
The pay is 110k, I presently work on the mainland with a pay of 80k. I'm not used to working far away from home. Since I graduated i've been working on the mainland (yaba, Maryland,etc) and I get home mostly by 7pm.

But I just love to work with an IT firm that's why.

Seriously, am just confused right now.

You are confused because of the words from your pastor, not the distance of the location per say.

I was earning far less than what you are currently earning at a particular firm in VI and I leave house everyday @ 5am from Akute.

This is not a suggestion but a straight advice that you go for the job as salary and career growth is far better.

If you don't need the job, please I need it
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Gerrard59(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Greedgod:
lol, [/b]my frnd NEVER underestimate the powers of a prophet[b]. Do you endanger ur life cos of a job?

With the array of prophets in Nigeria with "powerful powers", this country should be among the most developed countries. Endanger? People die everyday from "less dangerous" jobs, "day time" jobs. So the analogy is wrong. No job is without danger.

On the other hand, OP can decline the job. It's his prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Imoksp(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2017
If u dont mind.we can xchange houses.i live in Ajah and work in ikeja.from my house in ajah to ur office in lekki is not far.cal me lets do bizness. 08165807578.

4 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Savage responses everywhere lol
Re: Just Got A Job In Lekki...but Location Happens To Be A Barrier by happyheart(f): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Habisoye:
Thanks to debbie's post.

The closing time is 6pm.

Lol funny. Tell your prophet to pray for you and cancel whatever will affect you if you walk after dark. God reveals to redeem.
Or better still let him pray for you to get another job

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Got That Job. / Ait Television Calling!!! / Contract Bank Marketing, A Career Or A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.