Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists (496 Views)

Reno Omokri Asks Femi Adesina To Give Out His Land For Ranching First / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / What We Don't Understand About Adesina's Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari's Special adviser was interviewed today after he released a statement about the President's health,read what he said to the journalists.

INTERVIEW
Journalists: Tell us more on the Statement you issued?
Adesina: “The President wants Nigerians to know that he appreciates their prayers. He appreciates their concerns and their goodwill. He has added that there is really no cause to worry. He is the one who owns the body and there is nobody who will know his body more than him and he says no cause to worry. It makes sense to say that maybe from the results of the tests, further rest had been recommended. The statement did not say how long the rest will last. “I speak for somebody, I do not speak for myself. So it is what he tells me to say that I say and the statement transmitted to me is that the President needs to rest for some further time.

Journalists: Any possibility that he will speak to Nigerians directly?
Adesina: What he has just done is to speak to Nigerians.

Journalists: What is actually wrong with the President?

Adesina: Don’t you know that the Hippocratic Oath even forbids a doctor from speaking about the condition of his patient except the patient authorizes it? It is only the patient himself who can speak about what he is going through. This is the person going through these series of tests and rest and he says no cause to worry, let us believe that.

Journalists: Why have they been harassing Journalists who have been
trying to reach the President in UK?

Adesina: I do not consider that an harassment. Presidents are not hijacked and interviewed. Those things are scheduled. So, I do not consider that as harassment.
cc lalasticlala

Read up the complete story on
http://effiezy.com/uncategorized/dont-you-know-the-hippocratic-oath-adesina-blasts-journalist/

Re: Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists by Standing5(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
This man job hard no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists by sekundosekundo: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok
Re: Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
.This people have found themselves in a cross road
Re: Don't You Know What The Hippocratic Oath Is About- Adesina To Journalists by babyfaceafrica: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
I love this guy...he is really doing his job...even if we are not comfortable with his response...

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Vehicles EFCC Recovers From Ex-custom Boss / Lol! Mavin Crew Pays A Visit To President Buhari In London / Speak With Me To Prove You Are Healthy, Gov Fayose Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.