Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Filmmaker Accuses The Producer Of The Wedding Party Of Deliberately Excluding Th - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Filmmaker Accuses The Producer Of The Wedding Party Of Deliberately Excluding Th (327 Views)

Still On The Wedding Party / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker Accuses The Producer Of The Wedding Party Of Deliberately Excluding Th by Shalombrain: 1:19am On Feb 22, 2017
So on Saturday, (one guy like that) a filmmaker I later found out came out and accused the producers of “The Wedding Party” of deliberately excluding the northerners from the production of the blockbuster.

This guy in my own opinion is the definition of a bad belle somebody.

I understand his worries but like Uheu said the movie is a private sector driven initiative and not a national c.........

Read More: http://abspad.com/861-2/

(1) (Reply)

LA Sape | The Congo Fashion Cult / Free Laughter Loool This Is My Favourite Nigerian Vlogger At The Moment Loool / Free 2-week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.