Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Stone Says Thank You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stone Says Thank You (349 Views)

Stone Cold / Kasala The Lighting Stone / Chimamanda’s Thank You Note To Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stone Says Thank You by HonSTONE(m): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2017
STONE SAYS THANK YOU...

The only reason I keep on writing and keep on improving on myself is because of you.

There is no ME without YOU. I just want to say a very big THANK YOU to you for reading my messages every week and the positive and negative comments I receive weekly.

Your comments put a smile on my face and makes me write better. I'm really happy that you actually take time out of your busy schedule to read them even though some could be really long.

To those who have been waiting for my book, I'm currently on the final phase of it and it will be out in no time.

"70 PUSH UPS FOR SUCCESS " is loading and it will blow your mind off...

You can follow us on social media @ImonitieEmpire on facebook and twitter to read more awesome write-ups.

Or visit www.imonitielivingstone. to read crazy write-ups.

If you want the write-ups to be sent to you directly via whatsapp, you can contact me on +234 810 606 8693

I can not thank you guys enough. I will continue to write for you guys.

My mission is to Motivate, Inspire and Teach young people around the world, and together WE CAN.

You guys made my dream become a reality.

I love you.

THANK YOU....

[Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your SMART WORK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)
#ImonitieEmpire

(1) (Reply)

SURROUNDED (the Second Part Of Freedom) / Recounting A Fire Incidence (as It Happened) / The Revolution (episode 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.