Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! (2711 Views)

For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing. / I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone / How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! by CellTabRepairs: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
WAITING PERPETUALLY TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS' HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! by lekbel09(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Am in 0909168848f
Re: I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! by Erums(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Intersted... Pls whats further
Re: I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! by uchedum(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
am interested...beckonk@gmail.com 08137917882
Re: I Never Know There Is Much Money To Make From Callertune Business! by Jerryc3(m): 2:35am On Feb 23, 2017
M interested, wilsmart4real@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Message MTN Sent To Me Today / Infinix Smart 2 Unboxing and First Impressions / Willing To Buy Phone: Se 610i, Se K618, Nokia 6630, 6680

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.