Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone (3518 Views)

According to Google this 45k Phone is Nigeria's Best Value for Money Phone / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2019
This umidigi A5 pro is a budget device that has the specs of a flagship device, just 45000 naira you are getting a full hd screen, 4150mah battery, 4gb ram, glo 4g etc.
Just check it out below

https://gadgetgists.com/umidigi-a5-pro-specs-and-review/

Cc:
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Yakade(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2019
iconix:
This umidigi A5 pro is a budget device that has the specs of a flagship device, just 45000 naira you are getting a full hd screen, 4150mah battery, 4gb ram, glo 4g etc.
Just check it out below

Cc:
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
you are a learner, it goes for 35k on Ali express
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Yakade:
what? Even lower
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Gazzy88(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Yakade:
Now 36k though I ordered mine for 34k via noobody Sha.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2019
Gazzy88:
Now 36k though I ordered mine for 34k via noobody Sha.
hope you are enjoying the device like i do. The phone is awesome
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by akp202(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2019
iconix:
Just check it out below

Cc:
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
Umidigi device are total rubbish....I bought A3 pro for a friend of mine and within 4 months the screen just went blank and get so hot . So hot to an extent I was scared it would even explode.the hotness could even burn ur skin and this is not exaggeration. Enjoy d phone and wait till it will manifest. Others are still complaining same issue and d worst is its part are not available. A guy from nairaland told me he could fix it which would cost me about 18k.....run from dis device

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Gazzy88(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
iconix:
hope you are enjoying the device like i do. The phone is awesome
I'm yet to receive it.
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
akp202:
Umidigi device are total rubbish....I bought A3 pro for a friend of mine and within 4 months the screen just went blank and get so hot . So hot to an extent I was scared it would even explode.the hotness could even burn ur skin and this is not exaggeration. Enjoy d phone and wait till it will manifest. Others are still complaining same issue and d worst is its part are not available. A guy from nairaland told me he could fix it which would cost me about 18k.....run from dis device
lols
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Gazzy88:
I'm yet to receive it.
ok
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wait this is the problem with the world.
is there anything dat 75K phone does that 30k phone cannot.
is it not to browse facebook, whatsapp, twitter and instagram and make call finish.
wat else again i dont understand o??
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by dozie98: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
[when Samsung had a battery issue, was that enough to write Samsung off? Apart from u and ur friend how many users of A3 had the same problem as it friend? Anything product manufactured my man out of 1000 of it less than 1% of it may have a default. So u fall in that 1%. There folks who r using it up till date and no issues bro. So Umidigi is never a bad brand

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
TRUEBLOOD59:
is it not to browse facebook, whatsapp, twitter and instagram and make call finish.
yes but speed matters, quality camera matters,durability matters,multitasking, a lot things matters oga.
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
iconix:
yes but speed matters, quality camera matters,durability matters,multitasking, a lot things matters oga.
so wat u are saying is dat there is no phone approximately 40k dat dont have durability and good camera
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Muoweta: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please what are the advantages / disadvantages of buying phones from Aliexpress.
Are their phones better than our shops here?
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by smexy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yakade:
how can I shop on Ali express
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by sunshineV(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
TRUEBLOOD59:

So I should go and buy Nokia asha abi?

Goan siddon

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by iconix(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
TRUEBLOOD59:

so wat u are saying is dat there is no phone approximately 40k dat dont have durability and good camera
ah, u don change topic? I taught u said 30k before? About 40k,yes there is and that is why i commended umidigi a5 pro
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Damfostopper(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
umdigi ko umtiti ni...... Wat's tha business
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Mustack: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2019
akp202:

That's your opinion sha. Nothing is perfect accepted but others use same device with no issue. On the hotness side, it was discussed heavily in the original thread. Don't dispute me on this and believe me it get hot due to change of environment when the phone try to connect to the nearest mask. I have a typical experience of the hotness. In the part issue, you're absolutely right. All efforts are being made to extend there service center down to Lagos preferably.obce it's done done I believe all our problems are solved. Enjoy A3 right from Feb

Cc lesxusgs430

Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Mustack: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2019
dozie98:
[when Samsung had a battery issue, was that enough to write Samsung off? Apart from u and ur friend how many users of A3 had the same problem as it friend? Anything product manufactured my man out of 1000 of it less than 1% of it may have a default. So u fall in that 1%. There folks who r using it up till date and no issues bro. So Umidigi is never a bad brand

You've said it all.
Am one of the beneficiary of the 99%
Enjoy a phone less than 30k with full force.
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Mustack: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2019
iconix:

Samsung is there for you.
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Mustack: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Muoweta:
Please what are the advantages / disadvantages of buying phones from Aliexpress.
Are their phones better than our shops here?

Advantage, you get a good phone for price money
Disadvantages, if faulty either part or faulty phone, the process of getting it done is always rigid and tough.
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Mustack: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2019
sunshineV:

So I should go and buy Nokia asha abi?

Goan siddon

Go and buy Samsung with same price and leave umidigi alone for us biko since your complain is so tense to the extent it can boil rice.
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Yakade(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
smexy:
how can I shop on Ali express
me am a learner o. Save yourself the stress and contact cc nobody. Nairaland.com/nobody
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Babalegba(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
The phone is 39k on Jumia
Re: I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone by Muoweta: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you very much I appreciate ur response

Advantage, you get a good phone for price money
Disadvantages, if faulty either part or faulty phone, the process of getting it done is always rigid and tough.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My Blackberry With My Laptop For Browsing / Downgrading From Symbian Belle Refresh To Symbian Anna / Oneplus One Android Phone Kills Otherandroid Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.