Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos (1862 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by hopyroll(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2017
Lagos state police anti crime patrol ijora has arrested a man who kill his wife and bicther her for money ritual......the source said when he was snapping the photos, he was shaking because the woman has started rotting......

Has God forsaken Nigeria?

1 Share

Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2017
sad

Now I don't wanna eat sausages anymore... cry

1 Like

Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by dingbang(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
sad

Now I don't wanna eat sausages anymore... cry
undecided eat me
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2017
This is ruthless, inhumane and disheartening. What people for money and fame is morally reprehensible. Contentment and hard work to achieve success is no longer in some people dictionary.

He should face the full wrath of the law. Taking a life you can't create shows how cannibalistic you are.
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2017
dingbang:
undecided eat me

grin

Haahahhaha... What's yr flavor?
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by dingbang(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Haahahhaha... What's yr flavor?
urm its sort of mixed..... kiss beary cotton candy, butter scotch and creme caramel... U'll love it
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2017
dingbang:
urm its sort of mixed..... kiss beary cotton candy, butter scotch and creme caramel... U'll love it

Hahahahah...ur so sweet ey... But I want some savory sausages... cheesy
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by dingbang(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah...ur so sweet ey... But I want some savory sausages... cheesy
are u serious... Ok will show u smth on bbm kiss
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2017
dingbang:
are u serious... Ok will show u smth on bbm kiss

grin

Yeaaah.. I love savory when it comes to sausages.. wink
Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2017
yoruba demon of the year..rot in hell psycho

1 Like

Re: ..the Wickedness Of A Man ...... Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2017
AFONJAS!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Escaped Ritualist (Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike) Wanted By Police !!! ( Photo) / Man Blames Olamide After A Benz Owner Intentionally Bashed His Car In Lagos / Fake News:NO Nigerian Was Caught In Dubai Dressed As Women (photo Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.