Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Fish Farming Vs Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farming Vs Poultry Farming (1097 Views)

My Poultry Farming Experience! / Catfish Farming Vs Broiler Poultry Farming / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Farming Vs Poultry Farming by lekejoe: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2017
which is more profitable and has high turnover between fish farming and poultry farming. I want to start one with a plot of 50 by 100 beside my house. house please I need your advice .
Re: Fish Farming Vs Poultry Farming by mokset123: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2017
How much do you have to invest and you need to draw up a business plan for both and decide which you should venture into.

If you ask me I would tell you they both have their challenges regardless of how profitable they are. So at the end of the day, it depends on so many factors

1 Like

Re: Fish Farming Vs Poultry Farming by lekejoe: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2017
for the fish pond and actually planing two concrete pond for a start and for poultry 200-250 birds (layers) for a start . since it's within my compound.

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Pictures / Cassava Processing Machine. / Cassava Flakes As Cereal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.