Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Inec Be Prepared,or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Be Prepared,or (411 Views)

Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / 2019: PDP’s Candidate Must Be Prepared To Be President From Day 1 - Maibasira / Can INEC Be Trusted In The Upcoming Anambra Elections.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Be Prepared,or by Kindoo: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2017
TOWARD 2019 ELECTION VIII

INEC BE PREPARED

InkeY sworD
INEC, INEC, INEC. How many times did I call you?

INEC
Three good times.

InkeY sworD
Ask yourself, what do I do not to fail Nigerians in 2019?

INEC: It should be all round and timely preparations.

InkeY sworD
Is it should be that you... We are not expecting inconclusive anything o, and we mean it. I expect you to say we are already working hard on it.

INEC
That is what I intended to say but,  you know, e. Our work should start as early as possible for us to be able to capture Nigeria without any excuse.

InkeY sworD
We are not in for the excuses. We need you, to give us your best without sparing anything. The preparation for presidential election start immediately you finish one. It is one that determines a whole lot in the Nation.

INEC
You are on the point but you see, the other elections divert our focus. Even the political personnels do not help but we will be on our feet to get it done.

InkeY sworD
Well let me believe you but no excuse is genuine enough to stop you from giving us the  needs. We need no irregularities in 2019, we need perfection.

INEC
Hope so o, you know, some times we plan well but this human factor is something else.

InkeY sworD
INEC, INEC, I trust God to help you. You have been weaken to an extend. Make your survey and know, what exactly and who exactly you will need.  Give your best in reality and let the nation know before the time, the thing we need to know.

INEC
That we will surely do.

InkeY sworD
We are expecting much from you. You should perform far better than you did in the last election. I know you will do it, but to remind you, always review every election and note the things that hindered the way you could have worked.

INEC
To be frank e, tell the people to stop coming to influence us.

InkeY sworD
You should be autonomous, INEC, you should be autonomous. Who is influencing you? Stop influencing them oo. Stop influencing them, let them give us their best. When they are coming too, why don't you shut your door warn them that, INFLUENCERS ARE LIKELY TO LOOSE THE ELECTION. Hahahahahaa! And if you stick to it, they will keep away. May be you are taken that thing.

INEC
Which thing? Which thing? You better wash your tongue.

InkeY sworD
The way you are saying it, shows that your hands go forward to it.

INEC
Sometime we fall the prey, may God have mercy. They give sometimes our salary for two years at ones. It takes grace to say, no. Some that said, no, loose their work or life. So we have to preserve ours by taking it. If it were you won't you.

InkeY sworD
See your blackened linen outside. Since you have sat down their looking in fear as if you are been pursued, I knew you have within tension, pressure from powers without.
Shun those things in 2019 and give us the best, should you fail e, should you fail, you will see Nigerians give you their own gift.

This is fictional.
Say what you expect of INEC in 2019

From
www.wurana..com
Re: Inec Be Prepared,or by Danzakidakura(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari has destroyed INEC.
Re: Inec Be Prepared,or by Kindoo: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
They should do something to build themselves again. Much is expected of them 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is In Recession – SGF, Lawal / Osinbajo’s Many Goals In 38days / Nigeria In Trouble - NNPC Shuts Down Refinery In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.