Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar (8629 Views)

The Contract Movie By Dyoungstar / Chronicles Of Eze (Skit Series) - Episode 1-5 / CHANGE - Short Film By Dyoungstar From Yet Films Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by mouaue: 6:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by Ezedon(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2017
What will be my benefit after wasting my mb to subscribe and like
Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by niyifour(m): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2017
K
Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by busterr(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Not funny abeg
Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by Onnasucs1(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2017
O. P you made me waste my m.b for something that didn't even bring a smile on my face.

You try sha for shooting the video but the content is wack.

Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by Iphone5: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Too bad, i had to waste mb and watch this shit... I should have read people's comments first

This shit is too wack
Re: CHRONICLES OF EZE - Episode 1 - Eze Goes To School Comedy Skit By Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2017
CHRONICLES OF EZE - EPISODE 2 - EZE'S DISCOVERY

Please, join us every Tuesday on CHRONICLES OF EZE (COE) as we bring to you unending series of hilarious, educating and thrilling escapades of Eze.

As food is to the body so are your likes, follows and subscription to our handles and channel. Please, do support us by liking and subscribing to our channels for updates on this and more series to come, thanks.

EPISODE 2 - EZE'S DISCOVERY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtzQOGbWPrk

EPISODE 1 - EZE GOES TO SCHOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfAUqMbUxLE&spfreload=10

Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Larrysun, Repogirl, Frank317, Royver, Ishilove etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Tv Shows Make Money? / What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like? / Oscar Awards Live-----Inception n The King's Speech leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.