Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

“I Don’t Date Younger Men” Jennifer Lopez Opens Up On Relationship With Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Date Younger Men” Jennifer Lopez Opens Up On Relationship With Drake (1008 Views)

Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Date Younger Men” Jennifer Lopez Opens Up On Relationship With Drake by Nicobande: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2017
J.Lo appeared on “Ellen,” where she was asked if she spent Valentine’s Day with Drizzy.

“No, he’s off on tour right now,” she said of the “Boy Meets World Tour” headliner.

Lopez also opened up about their forthcoming collaboration. “We did a song together,” she said. “Actually, he sent me a song that he wanted me to be on and then I got on the song. So, we have a song together. I don’t know what he’s going to do with it.”

Read the full details of the interview here http://www.nicobande.com/index.php/2017/02/22/dont-date-younger-men-jennifer-lopez-opens-relationship-drake/

Re: “I Don’t Date Younger Men” Jennifer Lopez Opens Up On Relationship With Drake by Nbote(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Which kind yeye lie b dis na.. So d dirty dancing antics was also part of d song abi...

(1) (Reply)

Fans Bust Alleged Home Breaker, Rosaline Meurer, After She Shared Fake Update / #bbnaija: Throwback Photo Of Efe During His NYSC Days / “One Day, Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.