Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) (38988 Views)

George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
orimipe:
This one na family affairs o.
As in ehhh angry
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
TA
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by mmsen: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Otutu1:
Nice couple

The husband looks like the Boss in a Russian movie

What a stupid comment.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by AgreatMan: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Plastic surgeons don hammer for the woman head.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by LilMz: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Give it time!
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice move... The cabinet will be thin n cost will be saved.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2017
This one na family business o.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
I am beginning to believe this ENTIRE WORLD is going MAD!!!! Like seriously, it's like humanity is rapidly regressing these past couple of years...Zimbabwean president's wife wants to field his corpse as a presidential candidate when he dies and then this one made his wife a vp. Oti Kpari....
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
family affair take over
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Otutu1(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2017
mmsen:

What a stupid comment.
Na your papa be stupid man

Mr intelligent has not even said anything

Pick your level you can't stand where I'm sitting

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
she is a citizen and so is qualified to be appointed by the president

when they get home its the oza room things grin

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Confirm Family Business
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Otutu1:
Nice couple

The husband looks like the Boss in a Russian movie
The wife looks like "Ahmed's mother in a film called Tyrant"
Biko someone should remind me of her name
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by seenter84: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Criminal man and poornstar wife
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by soji73: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
family affair
cry
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Work from home
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
and dem go say they practice democracy in that country, people keep doing crazy things because of money and power.
same thing you won't take a gram of to heaven.

this remind Me of the movie tyrant.
But laila Al fa'id is more like a political adviser, I like the series shaa
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Folksyharry(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Born to rule mentality. It seems after the referendum they did not discuss how to elect the vice president.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by VeniJu: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Nice one, so far the country is doing fine......Better than all these African countries where they appoint people from all the 300 ethnic groups and nothing good still comes out of it......In case you don't know, that country is rich as 4ck...
Guy, Azerbaijan is the envy of most countries now. The country is so rich that they pay everyone that wakes up in the morning. They term it ''Survival Token''
They believe that going to bed to sleep at night is like visiting the land of the dead and coming back safely. With this, all the citizens are living happily. You will hardly see any of them in another country.

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
A Don and a Bitch in power who can dare them?! besides it is d people's will wetin consine us but Na fine country for tourism especially honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
VeniJu:

Guy, Azerbaijan is the envy of most countries now. The country is so rich that they pay everyone that wakes up in the morning. They term it ''Survival Token''
They believe that going to bed to sleep at night is like visiting the land of the dead and coming back safely. With this, all the citizens are living happily. You will hardly see any of them in another country.

Yes o. There was a time I read an article on How oil-rich the country is, to the extent women who go to spa/beauty shop now subscribe to a beauty session that involves soaking their body in Crude oil being used as a beauty regimen.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by taurus21: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
"House of Cards" in real life... President Frank and VP Claire
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by justhenry(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
This reminds me of that lovely movie "Tyrant"
The wife even looks like Jamal's wife...
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by VeniJu: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Yes o. There was a time I read an article on How oil-rich the country is, to the extent women who go to spa/beauty shop now subscribe to a beauty session that involves soaking their body in Crude oil being used as a beauty regimen.

Hahahahaha.. I don laff so tay i wan jump enta shark mouth...cheesycheesycheesy

3 Shares

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
See as she set. Cutest VP alive cool

Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
What makes me think this woman has undergo a facial surgery?? In other news that man needs a brain
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Kpeshi10(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Endtime VP
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by Charly68: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Things are happening in this world. So the other people are dummies & dandies ! I pity that state sha
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Nice one, so far the country is doing fine......Better than all these African countries where they appoint people from all the 300 ethnic groups and nothing good still comes out of it......In case you don't know, that country is rich as 4ck...
Kidding right? There is strength in diversity...it is only a disaster in Africa because of the exponential level of low IQ modafuckers living in it.
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
laurel03:
orisirisi.... seriously it cant happen in Nigeria
wu tel yyu?
Re: Azerbaijan President Appoints His Wife As Vice President (Photos) by holatin(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
farouk0403:

But laila Al fa'id is more like a political adviser, I like the series shaa
he tried making his son a petroleum minister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Paul Mwirigi, Kenya’s Youngest Member Of Parliament / France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools / Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.