Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen (40885 Views)

Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by thereturnoflucy(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
A bus driver of NNPC in Lagos state has ran into trouble after he took company bus to his lovers house to flex and the bus got stolen by robbers.

The driver, Wasiu Aliyu was arraigned on Monday on two counts of stealing in an Ikeja Magistrate’s Court.

The father of two who hails from Ilorin, Kwara state woke up at his lover’s house on Assfood Street, Oriola, Alapere, Lagos only to discover that a Toyota Hiace which is worth N23m had been stolen.

Aliyu informed the police that he had been driving the stolen bus for over three years, and had no hand in the stealing.

He said, “ At about 8pm on January 21, I went to my girlfriend’s house in Oriola to pass the night. A man came to wake me up around 4am that he saw some boys inside the bus.

“Before I got to where the bus was, they had left with it. It was a mistake that I parked the bus on the street because there is no security there.”

A police prosecutor, Inspector Benedict Aigbokhan, who brought Mr. Aliyu before the court, said he had allegedly committed an offence, which contravenes sections 285 (1) and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Mr Aliyu pleaded not guilty and elected summary trial.

The presiding magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Akokhia, admitted him to bail in the sum of N1m with two sureties in like sum while the case was adjourned till April 18, 2017 for mention.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/man-takes-company-vehicle-to-show-off.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Rtopzy(f): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2017
See gobe.... lolz

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by 14teenK: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2017
When you have been a holy boy all your life and you decide to flex for just a day

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Obascoetubi: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
ABOKI WHY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by DozieInc(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Mr Aliyu see what you have done to yourself .

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2017
look at were infidelity has landed u.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by mclorenzo(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2017
This guy don buy wahala

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Chikelue2000(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Name checked!!- and they said they are d most holy

15 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Cadamlk: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
At about 8pm on January 21, I went to my girlfriend’s house in Oriola to pass the night . A man came to wake me up around 4am that he saw some boys inside the bus.

“Before I got to where the bus was, they had left with it.

See ya life

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Cadamlk: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
With company vehicle? Na now you know say p*ssy nor dey bring money.

11 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by okanlawon94(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
That shows d bae u runninq isn't qood for u (observation thou) undecided

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahaha!! The things way 'woman' go cause, this just reminded of a similar experience-------There is this girl i was toasting some years

back, she was putting me on a 'long thing', one friday night around '11pm' my phone rang, i looked at the screen and it was her and the

feeling of excitement ran through my body because i thought she was calling for me to come pick her up for some action. I picked the

call and the first thing i heard was "baby!! Baby!! Robbers!! They are jumping my fence", as a sharp guy i screamed "what!!! Let me get my

gun, am on my way". I stood up, went to the toilet, took a piss, went to my fridge and took a cold bottle of "Gulder", went back to my bed and

enjoyed my gulder till sleep came calling. Alakoba!!! angry angry After using me to play ping-pong, you want me to come and risk my life! angry I be

Rambo or Robocop angry angry

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by wazobaaa: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
NCAN
reporting
Abi na Them cool cool

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Abbeyme: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Had he known

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by LordofWar: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by diamondstar90: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Village witch are at work

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Kaxmytex(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
True definition of ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by vincentjk(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
See what Buhari has caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Sultty(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
He said, “ At about 8pm on January 21, I went to my girlfriend’s house in Oriola to pass the night. A man came to wake me up around 4am that he saw some boys inside the bus.

[/quote] grin
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
God don catch u

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Michaelpresh(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
fake news
witen be the vehicle number grin
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na the chick way set the guy up

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by BabaCommander: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin Ooh! Dear. Ije ogoli grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by SWORD419(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin ;Deffect off lie lie life
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by holatin(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
the pussy will make a man do crazy things, say crazy things and make promise you can never fulfill.

infact when I get shoe, I will buy you money

5 Likes

U done enter ooo..

I waka pass

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by habex005(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
double wahala for dead body
Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by thestevens: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
E don set 4 the guy head na

1 Like

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by oscaruzie(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Cadamlk:

See ya life

buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. abeg which movie get this gif.? really wanna see the movie!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen by Adaowerri111: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ohhh Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.